Home Community TV Shows Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis Jara!
Jara!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, Since: 02-27-12
Founder: storyofarusher - Stories: 5 - Followers: 3 - id: 98644
This is for all you hardcore Jara fans out there! These stories are hand-picked by me, BTRandHoA, and I will not have any staff. These stories mainly consist of only romance and most will be one-shots. There are no lemons at all. These stories have few errors, and in my opinion, are the best that Jara stories get! So, check these out, because they are the best Jara stories out there!

Stuck by Dragonclaw11 reviews
Jerome keeps trying to win over Mara, but she seems to be too caught up with Mick. When Jerome finally gets his chance, it takes something tragic to happen for both of them to realize it. Will they finally get together, or will Mick stay stuck in the way?
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,649 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 2/26/2012 - Published: 4/22/2011 - Jerome C., Mara J.
Loving you, is not something Clarke's do by justkeeptyping reviews
You weren't made to fall in love, his mind reminded him. Jerome sighed, yeah well...rules were made to be broken.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,450 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/14/2012 - Jerome C., Mara J. - Complete
Early Mourning by McFlytheMusical reviews
/Why not one more night/One last kiss good bye/My sweet love tonight/
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 475 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Published: 6/11/2011 - Mara J., Jerome C. - Complete
A Beautiful New Beginning by allyouneedislove1797 reviews
Mara laid on the pavement with Jerome on top of her as she kissed back fiercely. She poured her love, angst, frustration and every other emotion she had been feeling into the kiss. Oneshot.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,382 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/29/2011 - Mara J., Jerome C. - Complete
Kissing in the Rain by charn14 reviews
Patricia and Jerome are dating and Mara is utterly heartbroken. But what will happen when she finds out the true reason they're dating? One-shot.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,540 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/29/2011 - Jerome C., Mara J. - Complete