Home Community Books Peter Pan Jas. Hook, Captain of the Jolly Roger
Jas. Hook, Captain of the Jolly Roger
Follow .
Focus: Books Peter Pan, Since: 11-21-05
Founder: georgie d - Stories: 25 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 24726
Stories about our beloved Captain Hook. All ratings, genres, lengths accepted. Stories are of readable grammar, style, and format. Read and review! It's good form. UPDATE: This C2 community needs a new manager as the current one has left fandom. Please send georgie d a PM if you are interested.

A Short History of the Jolly Roger by Vixen63 reviews
A very short story.
Peter Pan - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 479 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/9/2006 - Complete
Confession by Little White Bird reviews
In which we get a glimpse of the spiritual life of Captain James Hook.
Peter Pan - Rated: K - English - Angst/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,109 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/20/2004
All in Splinters by hereswith reviews
A continuation of my vignettes wherein a grown-up Wendy once again encounters Captain Hook. The first two parts, "By Moonlight" and "The Darkened Night", are posted separately. [Complete]
Peter Pan - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,501 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/7/2004 - Published: 1/29/2004 - Complete
The Darkened Night by hereswith reviews
James Hook doesn't dream, but sometimes, he cannot sleep. The second in a series of vignettes. Followed by "All in Splinters".
Peter Pan - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 491 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 29 - Published: 1/14/2004
By Moonlight by hereswith reviews
Wendy is all grown up, but when she dreams of Neverland, she doesn't dream about Peter Pan. The first in a series of vignettes. Followed by "The Darkened Night".
Peter Pan - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 540 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/12/2004 - Complete
Lusty Limericks of Neverland by Duchess of Inkling reviews
Ah, the limerick- the most exalted of poetic genres. And what subject could be more appropriate to it than the artful Captain Hook, his jolly band of rogering rovers, and the other inhabitants of Neverland?
Peter Pan - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 314 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/13/2005 - Published: 2/6/2005
The Black Castle by Smart Alex reviews
Hook, antihero of her adventures, has come because she could not stay quiet. [Oneshot, based on the 2003 movie.]
Peter Pan - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 804 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/15/2005 - Complete
Untitled by ixwin reviews
A three act blank verse tale of a cabin boy in love with Hook. : He is my Captain, and I love him more : Than man should love another man so says : The world. And yet to me it feels so right, : That I cannot believe my love a sin.
Peter Pan - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,088 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/3/2005
Cherry Lips and Broken Dreams by Cimrene reviews
Told in flashback, an older Wendy, having decided her adventures as a child were just fantasies, falls for a vaguely familiar man. Just to warn, the spacing is completely messed up, I'll fix it soon.
Peter Pan - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,111 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/14/2004
My New Obsession by Katu-Bunny reviews
This is based, actually, on the 2003 movie by P.J. Hogan. It's well-written and rated PG-13, just in case. Hook Wendy pairing.
Peter Pan - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 12,359 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/8/2004 - Published: 2/4/2004
One More Rich In Hope: A Hook Story by LaCorelli reviews
2003 Movie based. A story about loneliness and envy, and just what Hook is must endure to gain his deepest desire.
Peter Pan - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,925 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/12/2007 - Published: 5/20/2004 - Captain Hook, Mr. Darling, Mrs. Darling - Complete
Guilty Longings by Jess J reviews
Movie-verse, sequel to Empathy. She and Hook were not so different. Both their lives seemed to be controlled by Peter and Neverland’s will to please the boy. But while she was did not have much problem with it, Hook was nearly driven insane by the fact.
Peter Pan - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,456 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/14/2004
Time Falls Wanking To The Floor by Duchess of Inkling reviews
Drabble about the erotic value watches and clocks hold for our favourite pirate Captain. The title is, in fact, a perfect summary. Strange, but delicious, I promise.
Peter Pan - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 677 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/28/2005
Peter Pants and Captain Fag by Duchess of Inkling reviews
Wet and Weedy Productions present a parody of and tribute to the innuendo fest that is Peter Pan. Mainly a parody of the sumptuous 2003 film, but, in passing, the equally promiscuous books are also mocked and loved.
Peter Pan - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,473 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/25/2004 - Published: 5/17/2004
I Pass Like Night, From Land To Land by Duchess of Inkling reviews
A short psychological story about Hook. Despite appearances, not angsty, but more meant to convey a process of growing obsession and restlessness, and to weave intricate and glittering webs of imagery.
Peter Pan - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,986 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/25/2004
Original Sin by Duchess of Inkling reviews
An apocalyptic vision of seduction and dangerous temptation, a short literary essay in prose... This is all three. A tale of sensual terror and historical reference in one part.
Peter Pan - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,319 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/13/2005