Home Community Books Twilight Jasper, Peter, Garrett, Alistair, Paul, Embry. No friggin' Edward.
Jasper, Peter, Garrett, Alistair, Paul, Embry. No friggin' Edward.
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 04-08-13
Founder: GeezerWench - Stories: 222 - Followers: 25 - id: 107038
Please remember to choose to see *Fiction Rating: All* as most of these will be rated M. Stories and one shots with Jasper and my other favorite Whitlock, Peter, and maybe a few other characters. I'm so jealous - Bella's a lucky girl! And she sure gets around.

Woodstock by brandis reviews
At the infamous outdoor festival, a chance meeting occurs. AU.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,255 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/4/2010 - Published: 5/13/2009 - Jasper, Bella - Complete
Almost Lover by Bertie Bott reviews
Jasper's honor demands he takes action. Really, he couldn't abide sitting by watching his family smother Bella to the point of snuffing out her happiness… And if helping her also helps an old friend, then it's any easy decision when he takes it upon himself to set her free.
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,508 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 484 - Follows: 164 - Published: 8/10/2014 - [Bella, Damon S.] Jasper - Complete
The Hidden Legacy of Jasper Whitlock by Silverfires reviews
This story was written for GeezerWench and the Tricky Raven Silent Auction. Deep in Jasper's history is a secret which ties him irrevocably to the wolves. Special thanks to GW for the cover image.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,023 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/7 - Published: 6/4 - [Jasper, OC] - Complete
The Scourge of Housecats Everywhere by VolturiSecretarialServices reviews
Bella had given up on becoming a vampire. Once she was, she certainly didn't expect her help to come from Aro Volturi. Aro/Bella, Post New Moon AU long-ish one-shot, written in snapshots.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,182 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 36 - Published: 12/6/2014 - Aro, Bella - Complete
Amputated at the Neck by Minisinoo reviews
An empath's thoughts about a telepath. Jasper's private concerns regarding Edward and Bella as they race towards marriage.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,814 - Reviews: 176 - Favs: 379 - Follows: 36 - Published: 3/30/2008 - Complete
Illusion and Disillusion by Zoe1078 reviews
An angsty little post-BD one shot. What happens after Bella lowers her shield to Edward? BxE, BxJ.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,374 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/26/2012 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
False Dawn by Kallashandra reviews
Bella is depressed after Edward leaves, and needs to find a way to move on. Jasper has been exiled from the Cullen's and doesn't want any company. Edward is desperate to rid himself of his depression and is willing to try anything to do so. Alice did what she had to to protect everyone in her family. Charlie is just glad that Bella has started moving on. Complete
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 27,821 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 16 - Published: 7/9/2014 - [Bella, Jasper] Alice, Edward - Complete
Have I Found You? Valentine's Day, 2015 by 4MeJasper reviews
Valentine's Day drabble about unexpected love, inspired by Flightless Bird. Short chapters, frequent updates. Jasper/Bella
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 4,666 - Reviews: 274 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 2/16 - Published: 2/8 - Bella, Jasper
Ghost of a Good Thing by hella whitlock reviews
Songfic based on Dashboard Confessional's song of the same title. Takes place just after Bella's birthday. Bella can see that her relationship with Edward is deteriorating, but can she do anything to stop it? Or was it never meant to be? One Shot.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,844 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/8/2012 - Edward, Bella, Jasper - Complete
Call Me Little Bit by Spudzmom reviews
One lifetime was not enough, not for a love such as theirs. Bella/Jasper Whitlock One-Shot FIRST PLACE WINNER of the 2014 "Get Your Southern On" contest.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,245 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 201 - Follows: 61 - Published: 12/8/2014 - [Bella, Jasper] - Complete
Ain't Going No Where by twifantasyfan reviews
One-shot written for the 2nd Annual Tricky Raven Author/Artist Auction. When wolf-Paul imprints on Bella Swan, he knows he doesn't deserve her. Will his efforts to push her away succeed, or will she prove to him that she won't be going anywhere?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,943 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 52 - Published: 6/2/2014 - Bella, Paul
Call Me Little Bit by Get Your Southern On Contest reviews
One lifetime was not enough, not for a love such as theirs. Bella/Jasper Whitlock Contest Entry 11. Written by Spudzmom You can find her other work here just delete spaces: www. fanfiction. net/ u/ 2406550/ Spudzmom
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,028 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 24 - Published: 11/16/2014 - Bella, Jasper - Complete
Match by LetItRock reviews
One Shot. Jasper and Bella bond over a single conversation, sparking a realisation. "...she thought for a moment that it was all so poetic, and that in that moment, their flaws fitted together more perfectly than Edward and her ever had." During Eclipse.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,790 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 25 - Published: 2/2/2011 - Bella, Jasper - Complete
Worth It by LetItRock reviews
One Shot. We heard Jasper's words in those few short lines, but never his thoughts. Maybe that silence can be broken, too. "'I can feel what you're feeling now –' I told her, trying to put it into words...'and you are worth it.'"
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 401 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/2/2011 - Jasper, Bella - Complete
Angels of Mercy by goldleaves reviews
A glimpse into Jasper's life in Maria's Army / One-Shot
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 315 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/23/2011 - Jasper - Complete
Like a Bridge Over Troubled Water by miaokuancha reviews
The year is 1947, and some boys are still coming home from the war.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,931 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/27/2011 - Published: 4/12/2010 - Jasper - Complete
Her Name Was Buttercup by wonderwoundedhearers reviews
Won joint 3rd place in the "Showers to Flowers O/S Contest." Peter's a recluse lacking in social skills and she's an amnesiac lying naked in his field. "What are you? Some kind of cabbage patch vampire?" O/s. Lang. PPOV.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,710 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/1/2011 - Peter, Charlotte - Complete
Look at the Puppets by soulspirit18 reviews
One-shot."I beg of you to let my strings fall because…everyone is looking,everyone is staring…I can feel the embarrassment…I can feel the shame…I can feel…I can feel." J and B obviously are treated like puppets by A and E.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,111 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/3/2010 - Bella, Jasper - Complete
Time Marches On by TheOneMama reviews
Bella looks out of a window on a snowy night and it goes opaque as her thoughts wander back in time.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,434 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/10/2011 - Bella, Jasper - Complete
Someone Else’s Memoirs by a certain slant of light reviews
Their skin is sun-starved marble, streaked beneath the surface with pinstripes of raw red — carved by loss, honed by grief. But every vampire, new or old, heals eventually. ჯ JasperBella. post-eclipse AU.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 23,741 - Reviews: 298 - Favs: 661 - Follows: 130 - Updated: 6/27/2008 - Published: 6/14/2008 - Jasper, Bella - Complete
Something To Sleep To by finkpishnets reviews
Oneshot. He barely ever speaks but when he does it's with the same beautiful tone as the rest of them, dripping honey and unintentional seduction. Bella/Jasper. Bella/Edward.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,200 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 16 - Published: 2/12/2008 - Complete
Running Up That Hill by setfiretothethirdbarxxx reviews
Jasper Whitlock has been alone for 68 years. He finds the one thing he didn't know he was looking for in a diner. Love.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,965 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 3/15/2010 - Published: 2/16/2009 - Bella, Jasper - Complete
Every rose has its thorn by pexylexy reviews
Although Bella tries to hide it, Jasper can feel it. jasper/bella
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 535 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 40 - Published: 7/17/2008 - Jasper, Bella - Complete
Baseball Musings by 74CrazyChick reviews
A short one-shot based on one of my favorite scenes from the first movie.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,808 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/23/2011 - Bella, Jasper - Complete
Peter's Panty Dropping Pick-Up Lines: The Prequel by bloodyblond reviews
When Harry Met Sal... wait... wrong story. When Jasper met Bella... with a little 'help' from Peter.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,431 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 23 - Published: 5/3/2014 - [Bella, Jasper] Peter, Charlotte - Complete
52 | Page 1 .. Last Next »