Home Community Plays/Musicals Cats Jellicle Tales For Jellicle Cats
Jellicle Tales For Jellicle Cats
Follow .
Focus: Plays/Musicals Cats, Since: 03-06-09
Founder: entirelysomeoneelse - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 67735
Home to several CATS stories that, hopefully, change situations up a little.

Letters To Pouncival by entirelysomeoneelse reviews
Lonely in the Tribe's new location, Electra begins writing letters to Pouncival, the only sensible, un-biased friend she has at the moment.
Cats - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,143 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/9/2010 - Published: 5/3/2009 - Electra
Romantical Cats by entirelysomeoneelse reviews
A fanfiction for anyone who ever gets tired of the Demeter/Munkustrap couple... Note: I do not own CATS. That masterpiece belongs to the genius of Andrew Lloyd Webber and T. S. Elliot, who should be worshiped.
Cats - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,110 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/9/2010 - Published: 3/9/2009 - Electra
Persephone by entirelysomeoneelse reviews
This is my story about Persephone, a kitten who's family and Jellicle status is completely unknown and may be painful to find. Note: I do not own CATS. You know that. In progress, but drawing to a close. *sniff*
Cats - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 35 - Words: 50,797 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/9/2010 - Published: 3/9/2009