Home Community Books Twilight Jenesmee: Jacob and Nessie stories
Jenesmee: Jacob and Nessie stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 04-05-11
Founder: Your Oasis - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - id: 91229
Only the best Jacob and Renesmee stories, in my humble opinion. No semi-good stories, just GREAT stories. I'm quite picky. I've read A LOT of fanfiction over the years and a lot of Jake and Renesmee stories in the past 2 years so I think I'm a good source you can trust.

To the Wolves by Jezunya reviews
To prevent war with the Quileute kingdom, Carlisle Cullen must give up the first daughter born to his family & throw her to the wolves - literally. Political intrigues, murder, seduction, war... and, of course, true love at first sight. AU.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 15 - Words: 83,926 - Reviews: 438 - Favs: 207 - Follows: 202 - Updated: 3/15/2011 - Published: 10/6/2009 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie
A Tale Told in Kisses by IndependenceIndividuality reviews
Four times Jacob kisses Nessie, and one time he doesn't. **NOW COMPLETE.**
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 23,374 - Reviews: 287 - Favs: 218 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 5/7/2010 - Published: 10/23/2009 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
If You're Mine by IndependenceIndividuality reviews
- "If you were really mine," Nessie mumbled into his chest, knowing she was sacrificing her dignity even more, but unable to stop. "You would want me to be yours too."
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,711 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 23 - Published: 11/6/2009 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Jacob - Complete