Home Community Books Twilight Jenn's most highly recommended must read fan fiction
Jenn's most highly recommended must read fan fiction
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 01-02-11
Founder: jenn9394 - Stories: 119 - Followers: 2 - id: 88428
Every story I have listed here, I have read, and they have owned my ass. If you read any one of these, you will not be disappointed. That, I guarantee. Mostly M rated stories

The Death of Jacob's Friendship by Twisted Puppy reviews
"I'd rather you be dead than one of them." This fic is the result of Jacob's comment and will end by the wedding. Warning: not for Jacob and Billy Black fans. Bella is not a pushover and Charlie will find out the truth. Rated T for a few swear words.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 28,601 - Reviews: 359 - Favs: 207 - Follows: 107 - Updated: 10/13/2012 - Published: 9/21/2012 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Breaking Dawn, the Battle! by JRParz reviews
What would it have been like if Breaking Dawn had been a battle instead of a mere confrontation. What would the Cullens have done to prepare and what would have triggered such a preparation?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 58,412 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/20/2010 - Complete
Shields of Power by thunderful reviews
What if Bella already knew about vampires before she came to Forks, what if she'd already met the Volturi, but wasn't allowed to tell anyone? And most importantly, what if she had her own gift?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 45 - Words: 151,866 - Reviews: 4643 - Favs: 5,210 - Follows: 2,488 - Updated: 1/14/2011 - Published: 9/2/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete