Home Community TV Shows Doctor Who Jenny the Time Lady
Jenny the Time Lady
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Doctor Who, Since: 11-27-07
Founder: incanted - Stories: 71 - Followers: 68 - Staff: 2 - id: 52983
Stories about Jenny, the generated anomaly. If you find a story that should be in the archive, just PM me.

The Anomaly by LunaRoseDiCaprio reviews
Her father thought she was dead, but Jenny was a Time Lady. She followed him. And in this universe, they found each other again. Her father's friends, enemies, aliens, new humans, new organisations… these became part of Jenny's life. And she loved it. - Rewrite of some episodes plus a couple of new adventures along the way! T 'cause a certain Captain makes a few appearances... ;)
Crossover - Doctor Who & Torchwood - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 50 - Words: 316,658 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 1/1 - Published: 5/5/2013 - Jenny - Doctor's Daughter, 11th Doctor, Jack H., Gwen C.
The Doctor's Daughter by 1bluesapphire reviews
AU Doctor Who in which Martha has never met Jenny. When the Doctor and Martha go to Blackwood Falls to find out what's threatening the place at Halloween, the Doctor meets the very last person he expected to, his daughter, Jenny. Spoliers for the book "Forever Autumn."
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,749 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/4/2014 - Published: 5/17/2014 - 10th Doctor, Jenny - Doctor's Daughter, Martha J.
They Met Again on Earth by WittyRavenclawWriter reviews
The Doctor takes a visit to one of his favorite planets- Earth- in one of his favorite cities- London- but finds it practically deserted. What is behind this? The Doctor reunites with a certain young lady and together they fight off one of his darkest enemies in an attempt to save the human race. NOW UP FOR ADOPTION! PM me if interested.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,228 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/25 - Published: 4/8/2014 - Jenny - Doctor's Daughter, 11th Doctor
A Whole Lot of Running To Do by WeAreNeverPlayingCluedoAgain reviews
After crashing her spaceship, Jenny is stranded on Earth. Told to seek out Sherlock Holmes to find her dad, Jenny doesn't know what she's getting into. And neither do Sherlock and John. Episode 1 in The Fallen Star series.
Crossover - Doctor Who & Sherlock - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 12 - Words: 20,779 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 127 - Updated: 2/11 - Published: 10/9/2013 - Jenny - Doctor's Daughter, Sherlock H., John W.
An Unwilling Passenger by iamamedicaldoctor reviews
Jenny searches for her father in the place where her Step-Mother is destined to die. She knows he's watching; the boy in the shadows. But she doesn't mind. She should leave. Not stay in the same place for to long. But what if he doesn't want her to? Linked a little to my story 'Golden Boy' but you don't have to read one to read the other. One-Shot.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,414 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/30/2013 - Jenny - Doctor's Daughter, OC - Complete
Geek's Bearing Gifts by TheSlayerInTheTardis reviews
Jenny, the Doctor's daughter, dreams of adventure but when her ship's engine fails, it looks like she's found herself some pretty unusual friends. Join the adventure as the boys from the Dwarf get a new crewmate. But do they know everything there is to know about our favourite living Time Lady? Please read and review!
Crossover - Doctor Who & Red Dwarf - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,259 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/27/2013 - Published: 3/16/2013
War Of The Guardians by TimeLordPrime reviews
The destruction of the Time Lords has left a hole in the natural order of things and it must be filled. The Guardians of Time have decided that they will recreate a new group of Time Lords to control time once more. It's up to the new White Guardian to make sure that things are done right. Who is she though? Why does the Doctor find her so familiar? Is she friend or foe?
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 100 - Words: 207,387 - Reviews: 214 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 137 - Updated: 4/24/2013 - Published: 12/10/2012 - [11th Doctor, Rose T., Bad Wolf] The Black Guardian - Complete
Legacy by J.Smith42 reviews
Taking place after events in My TARDIS, Jenny must take the Doctor's place as Time's Champion. Soon she uncovers a plot that endangers not only the Doctor, but the whole of space and time. (OCs included as characters). Book 2 of Series 1 Chapter Three is now up. I do recommend reading the newest chapters. I am changing my style and I need feedback. Thank you and enjoy!
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Suspense - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,703 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/5/2013 - Published: 1/29/2013 - Jenny - Doctor's Daughter, 11th Doctor
My TARDIS by J.Smith42 reviews
One Doctor...One TARDIS...and a whole Universe of trouble. After the loss of his TARDIS, the Doctor must come to terms with the things he has been fleeing from: his choices. Book 1 of Series 1-Destiny (Story complete, so please review.)
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Suspense - Chapters: 17 - Words: 12,377 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/17/2013 - Published: 12/14/2012 - Jenny - Doctor's Daughter, Amelia P./Amy, 11th Doctor, Rory W. - Complete
The Captain Chronicles 2: Fire and Ice by StarKayak reviews
This is the second story of Captain Jack Harkness, Jen the Doctor's Daughter, and the Doctor. They are given a terrifying vision threatening vengeance for something Jack and the Doctor did a long time ago; and now it's stalking Jack.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 8,168 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/8/2012 - Published: 9/30/2012 - 10th Doctor, Jack H., Jenny - Doctor's Daughter - Complete
The Captain Chronicles 1: Hidden by StarKayak reviews
This is the story of Captain Jack Harkness beyond Miracle Day meeting Jen, the Doctor's Daughter. She has also been traveling in that time, establishing her place in the universe.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 18 - Words: 8,420 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 9/27/2012 - Published: 9/25/2012 - 10th Doctor, Jack H., Jenny - Doctor's Daughter - Complete
Soldier's Grin by transistor.robot reviews
And you can't help wondering why it's you. You're no one special. You're an old man with a newspaper stand, a tiny pension, and a daft reindeer hat that you left at home. Prelude to Someone You'd Admire.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,281 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/16/2014 - Published: 8/15/2012 - Jenny - Doctor's Daughter, Wilfred M./Wilf - Complete
Light, Sweet, and Yellow by domina tempore reviews
I always laugh when I think of it. My father, smelling like bananas…
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,061 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/16/2011 - Jenny - Doctor's Daughter - Complete
Someone Loved Me by UniqaChica reviews
A super-short Jenny drabble/poem...thingie.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 92 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/26/2011 - Jenny - Doctor's Daughter - Complete
Endless Paradox by Dark Archive reviews
She had to go. She had to leave. There was something in her blood. - Takes place during The Doctor's Daughter.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,056 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/20/2011 - Jenny - Doctor's Daughter, 10th Doctor - Complete
Untempered by Ace of Gallifrey reviews
Far out on the edge of the universe, something is wrong in Time, and the Doctor is nowhere to be found. The problem, and the fate of a small colony, is left in the hands of a blonde girl with two hearts. ON HIATUS
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,944 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 1/31/2011 - Published: 10/4/2010 - Jenny - Doctor's Daughter - Complete
Just a Moment by Otter Child reviews
A quick trip to Cardiff for fuel and a chat draws the Doctor into a mess he hadn't bargained for. Soon he's on the trail of a something that feeds on Time itself, dragging his daughter and the Torchwood team along for the ride.
Crossover - Doctor Who & Torchwood - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 7 - Words: 27,230 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 9/4/2009 - Published: 8/10/2009 - 10th Doctor - Complete
Threads by Otter Child reviews
An anomalous reading and the Doctor's piqued curiosity take him and his daughter to the edge of humanity's solar system. They land on a tiny colony on the very edge of deep space. A colony where something is going badly wrong.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 24,349 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/13/2009 - Published: 4/6/2009 - 10th Doctor, Jenny - Doctor's Daughter - Complete
Movie Night by Otter Child reviews
A little education on pop culture...at least that's the Doctor's excuse.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 599 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/17/2009 - 10th Doctor, Jenny - Doctor's Daughter - Complete
Out of Egypt by Otter Child reviews
The Doctor has done it again; annoyed the locals and gotten stuck in a cell. Now his daughter has to get him out. Again
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 662 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/5/2009 - 10th Doctor, Jenny - Doctor's Daughter - Complete
And the TARDIS sighed by LexieBird reviews
Nice little short one about the Doctor on a planet that doesn't need his help... though why do we get the feeling he just missed something?
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 142 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/21/2010 - Complete
And A Whole Lot of Running by Ace of Gallifrey reviews
The Doctor realizes that someone's been doing his job for him, someone who is quickly becoming an intergalactic legend. When he catches up to his imitator, he finds the last person he ever expected… ON HIATUS.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,985 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 10/19/2010 - Published: 9/11/2010 - 10th Doctor, Jenny - Doctor's Daughter
Doctor Who: The Centurion Charade by Doctor Project reviews
When a mysterious force begins infiltrating 1920s Earth, it is up to the Doctor and his team Jenny, Ivy, and Matt to save the day...
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,846 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/10/2009 - 10th Doctor, Jenny - Doctor's Daughter
Game Within the Game by Sharper Than the Sword reviews
Let me explain further, then, for those of you who are not the Doctor. I am sure he has figured it out already. The object of the game we are playing is to obtain the name of your opponent. The Doctor, his daughter, Torchwood, and a mysterious enemy.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Suspense - Chapters: 14 - Words: 68,695 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/25/2009 - Published: 10/20/2008 - 10th Doctor, Jenny - Doctor's Daughter - Complete
Name by sunflowerb reviews
The Doctor, his daughter, and a secret carved into the skies of the Medusa Cascade, one that can only be revealed to one the Doctor trusts completely. "It's like I can read it, but I can't see what it says." "Would you like to?" oneshot
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Family/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,308 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/12/2009 - 10th Doctor, Jenny - Doctor's Daughter - Complete
70 | Page 1 .. Last Next »