Home Community Games Tekken JinxNina
JinxNina
Follow .
Focus: Games Tekken, Since: 04-18-10
Founder: DATLAG - Stories: 18 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 2 - id: 80703
For those who support this pairing.

Fatal Attraction by FutureAuthor.SpoiltBrat93 reviews
A NinaXJin fanfic. Nina, professional assassin, captures Jin Kazama's interest. Jin's cold and aloof personality arouses her growing curiosity of the mysterious man. Adult humor included.
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,969 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 10/3/2010 - Published: 8/9/2010 - Nina W., Jin K.
Jins Only Hope by Rinoa Usagi Leonhart reviews
It is the Sequel to Stay out of my way, enjoy and please let me know if you like it, please R&R !!! and by the way its a Jin and Nina fic so if you dont like the pairing please dont read This story contains action and fluff you have been warned *FINISHED*
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 9,288 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/27/2003 - Published: 1/11/2003
Stay out of my way by Rinoa Usagi Leonhart reviews
Jin and Nina are starting the Tekken Tag Tournament and they have been chosen to be partners, my favorite two characters Jina. *FINISHED* But please Reviews are still wanted!!!!!!
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 14,501 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/6/2003 - Published: 12/2/2002
Breath by Fixon reviews
This is a Nina Jin fic. Anna is in it to and some others but it;s mostly about the Nina and Jin. It is interesting but a little dramatic please R&R
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,554 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 12/19/2002 - Published: 12/12/2002
Why You Abandoned Me? by DevilJinNina reviews
A beautiful woman lost his first and only love for saving her life, cede his soul to the Devil...
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,754 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 4/9/2010 - Jin K., Nina W. - Complete
Reminiscences by Tetsu Ya Tetsu reviews
Jin and his daughter moved to his dojo to train his daughter when a certain figure shows up. Read and Review.
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,673 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/11/2009 - Jin K. - Complete
Power is Everything by My Imagination Died reviews
With his enemies vanquished, Jin takes the time to reflect on the past, present and future. Some humour and NinaxJin fluff .
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,837 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/11/2009 - Jin K., Nina W. - Complete
His Bodyguard by Orokimaru reviews
Taking place during the war between the G-Force, under Kazuya Mishima, and the Mishima Zaibatsu, under Jin Kazama. She stays by his side no matter what, but no one knows exactly why. She's the only one he chooses to trust. One shot ppl! Very odd pairing.
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,826 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/6/2009 - Nina W., Jin K. - Complete