Home Community TV Shows ER John And Kem: Sweet, Sexy, Smart
John And Kem: Sweet, Sexy, Smart
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows ER, Since: 08-18-05
Founder: LuvWhatUDo - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - id: 20482
This community is devoted to using your ideas to explore the John and Kem, i.e., CarKem, relationship and fill in the blanks left by ER’s TPTB.

Complications Part V by LuvWhatUDo reviews
John and Kem make a decision that puts them directly in the middle of the Congolese Civil War. Will that decision cost one or both of them their lives?
ER - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,047 - Reviews: 9 - Published: 1/13/2006
Complications Part IV by LuvWhatUDo reviews
John and Kem make a decision that puts them directly in the middle of the Congolese Civil War. Will that decision cost one or both of them their lives?
ER - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,791 - Reviews: 11 - Published: 12/29/2005
Complications Part III by LuvWhatUDo reviews
ER - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,989 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 12/24/2005
Complications Part II by LuvWhatUDo reviews
John and Kem make a decision that puts directly in the middle of the Congolese Civil War. Will that decision cost one or both of them their lives?
ER - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,769 - Reviews: 12 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/24/2005 - Published: 9/14/2005
Complications Part I by LuvWhatUDo reviews
ER - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,868 - Reviews: 7 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/15/2005 - Published: 8/27/2005
What Did I See In You? by GoddessofSnark reviews
Carter thinks about Abby.
ER - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 654 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 1/31/2004 - Complete
Loves Won and Lost by GoddessofSnark reviews
Kem thinks about her relationship with Carter.
ER - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 871 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/29/2004 - Complete
Tangled by XMarisolX reviews
Carter might be making the biggest mistake of his life. Carter/Kem Spoilers for "Carter est Amoureux"
ER - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,647 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/27/2005 - J. Carter, M. Likasu
Once Again by LuvWhatUDo reviews
Cliffhanger style fan fic devoted mainly to the Carter Kem Abby story line. Reviews are welcome and hopefully I will be able to incorporate your suggestions into future chapters.
ER - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,467 - Reviews: 8 - Updated: 8/17/2005 - Published: 8/16/2005
Tell Me No Lies by LuvWhatUDo reviews
John Carter and Kem have reunited. But as they share their experiences over the last few months will the truth break them apart again?
ER - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,590 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 8/17/2005
Will You Trust Me? by LuvWhatUDo reviews
John Carter asks Kem why she left him. Will she answer or is he putting himself in another relationship with someone who cannot be honest about her feelings?
ER - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,171 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/17/2005