Home Community TV Shows Law and Order: SVU John and Olivia
John and Olivia
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Law and Order: SVU, Since: 11-18-05
Founder: silverbells - Stories: 28 - Followers: 1 - id: 24575
Any story that focuses on the relationship between John and Olivia particularly romantic. Mostly because I go searching for these and they can be a pain in the butt to find.

The First Time Was A Mistake by Animaltalker reviews
My 100th Story! My goodness a little John and Olivia romance with some reference to a Homicide Life on the Streets Episode
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 617 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/9/2006 - J. Munch, O. Benson - Complete
How? by boredsvunut reviews
How did they let her fall this far? Implied JO. Oneshot that's a little on the darker side.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 767 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/15/2006 - Complete
End Of A Pattern by boredsvunut reviews
She's mine. And this needs to stop.Oneshot. JO
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 278 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/14/2006 - Complete
Dashing by katydidit reviews
He could always blame it on Florence Nightingale syndrome.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 920 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/11/2006 - Complete
Heaven by katydidit reviews
Heaven. I'm in heaven.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,338 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/12/2006 - Complete
Unrequited by detective-sweetheart reviews
...and even if I did, you couldn't believe me if you tried...
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 26,030 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 3/9/2006 - Published: 1/9/2006
Sketches by detective-sweetheart reviews
That book has been on her desk ever since I can remember...but I never knew what was in it until now...
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 979 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/9/2006 - Complete
Old Joke by LSMunch reviews
It's all small talk really, because she doesn't want to talk, really talk, like he wants her to. Like she knows she eventually will. With him, it's inevitable.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,262 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Published: 1/8/2006 - Complete
Cynicism by katydidit reviews
Damn it. Damn her for taking that away from him.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,367 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/7/2006 - Complete
Collide by LSMunch reviews
Epilogue now added. You guys always joked that we were the dynamic duo Lois and Clark, better than Batman and Robin.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 23,649 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/2/2006 - Published: 1/8/2006 - Complete
I'll Be by boredsvunut reviews
As one relationship falls apart, the beginnings of another appear. Originally written for the Triangle Challenge issued at the Munchagogue
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,173 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/6/2006 - Complete
Checking In by boredsvunut reviews
One detective checks in on another... hints at a JohnOlivia friendship.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,802 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/1/2006 - Complete
What the future may bring by Animaltalker reviews
Olivia is contemplating a change in her life, will one of her colleagues help her with her plans?
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,832 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/10/2005 - Published: 9/21/2005 - O. Benson, J. Munch
Happy Family by Nonnihil Scelestus reviews
This is a challenge fic. The challenge is included with the story. Olivia finds a cat and she and John get together.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,024 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/11/2005 - O. Benson, J. Munch - Complete
Sexual Assault by softnsensual457 reviews
Olivia is sexually assaulted. Who will she run to?
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 848 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 18 - Published: 7/12/2005
Things Unseen by LSMunch reviews
Missing scene from 911. John and Olivia talk.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 192 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/11/2005
Holding On by LSMunch reviews
Promise me you'll never leave me alone. Can he keep his promise?
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,989 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/5/2005 - Published: 6/16/2005
Self Doubt by Silvarius reviews
Post-Intoxicated. Featuring my two favorite detectives (which everyone should know by now). No romance, just talk.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 493 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/11/2005
Garden of Oblivion by Silvarius reviews
Don't really know how to summarize this one. You will have to read it to find out. Just know that it features John and Olivia.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 775 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/8/2005
White Rose by Silvarius reviews
A long time member of the SVU dies. Olivia saw when it happened. But is he really dead? Just a short little piece with no dialogue.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 597 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/25/2005
That's Why I'm Here by LSMunch reviews
post-ep for Wrath. What if someone else had visited Olivia after Elliot left?
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,586 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 4/3/2005
Take Me Home Tonight by Silvarius reviews
Olivia spends an evening with John. What happens during this special evening? Read to find out. JO friendship or romance, could be interpreted either way.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 990 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/18/2005