Home Community TV Shows Sherlock JohnLock
JohnLock
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Sherlock, Since: 06-30-13
Founder: Carpie Noctrum - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 108651
This is all my fav Johnlock Stories as well and just plain Sherlock stories :D hope you agree with my selection

A Rose by Another Name by Consulting Writer M reviews
A Sherlock adaption of Beauty and the Beast. When Dr. John Watson returns from the army, he is called by a strange man to live in a manor and take care of his family member whose "days are limited." Turns out this family member is Sherlock Holmes, a man who was cursed with some characteristics of a dragon. Somewhat Smaug!lock; John!lock; rated T for language and blood.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 21 - Words: 16,494 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 6/14/2013 - Published: 5/16/2013 - Sherlock H., John W., J. Moriarty, Mycroft H. - Complete
A Trip of the Mind by Crowley For King reviews
After running off by himself again, Sherlock is forcibly given a dose of LSD. Unable to tell the difference between reality and hallucinations, he unwillingly and unknowingly gives everyone an unfiltered look into his own mind. And what they see is startling. OneShot. Mentions of child abuse. Wear wichever goggles you choose.
Sherlock - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,228 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 206 - Follows: 40 - Published: 6/17/2013 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
Pity the Violins by effywho reviews
In a world where Sherlock and John never met, things aren't going well. As a last resort John is admitted to a psychiatric hospital. There he finds someone he never knew he had lost. This is their story, as it shouldn't have happened.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,126 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 6/18/2013 - Published: 9/13/2012 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
And They Lived Happily Ever After by dancingloki reviews
It's love at first sight when Sherlock meets the new forensic doctor replacing Anderson-but will he manage to net the mysterious John Watson, or will he inadvertently send him screaming?
Sherlock - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,537 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 199 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 7/11/2013 - Published: 6/17/2013 - Sherlock H., John W., DI Lestrade - Complete
Where We're Meeting by Qalets reviews
Months after John Watson is invalided back from Afghanistan he meets a stranger on a train: one that can read his military career in his face and leg and his brother's drinking habits in his mobile phone. Then, years earlier, he meets him again.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 43,168 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 6/26/2013 - Published: 5/21/2013 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
The Haunting of John Watson by Vampsi reviews
Set 3 months after episode 3 of season 2. John has moved into a bedsit outside of London and is deep in the black thickness of his grief and depression over Sherlock's suicide, but strange things are about to begin. Slash, Shwatsonlock.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,146 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 6/30/2013 - Published: 2/12/2012 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
John…? by DiamondOfAvalon reviews
'You didn't come to me, so I'll come to you.' But Sherlock isn't dead. So where is John? Why is he not by Sherlock's side as always? Hints at Johnlock. Pic isn't mine.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,147 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/24/2013 - Published: 6/30/2013 - Sherlock H., John W., Mycroft H. - Complete