Home Community Plays/Musicals Shakespeare Julius Caesar
Julius Caesar
Follow .
Focus: Plays/Musicals Shakespeare, Since: 06-25-05
Founder: Lady Morrison - Stories: 19 - Followers: 0 - id: 17397
A collection of all the Julius Caesar fictions due to my current obsession with the play 'Julius Caesar! If your story is not on here, let me know! If you would like to become a staff member, let me know!

caius cassius and heaven by arushi reviews
Everyone is dead, and their paths cross once more in 'heaven'. The new modern day JC starring Cassius, Portia, Brutus, Titinius, and a fairy godmother. Almost complete. It's cute, funny, and at times, romantic. Lots of randomness and silly pairings. R&R
Shakespeare - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 68,820 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/13/2008 - Published: 10/6/2006
Double Edged Sword by mistykasumi reviews
Caesar worries for Antonius, not knowing the events in store for himself.
Shakespeare - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,214 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Published: 7/30/2004 - Complete
Just One Kiss by DreamerChick reviews
Just before their deaths at Phillipi, Brutus and Cassius start to have strong feelings for one another my first real slashrating for subject matter and fact that it's Shakespeare and most don't read Shakespeare until high school
Shakespeare - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,056 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/18/2002 - Complete
Noblest Roman of them All by talenx5220 reviews
Brutus. You immediately think of that famous line: "Et tu, Brute?" But that's the only part people care about. This poem sings the unsung hero, from the PoV of the people.
Shakespeare - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 199 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/25/2003
Julius Caesar: Feel the Love by Crossbow reviews
It's all about the love. Kinda slashy.
Shakespeare - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 319 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/12/2004 - Complete
The Battle of Brutus and Antony by YinSteve reviews
Oneshot of a fight between Brutus and Antony. Pretty much my version of Act V, to an extent. Please, R&R!
Shakespeare - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 898 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/24/2005 - Complete
Cutting Room Edit 1 by Flameofdeath reviews
English assignment: What would happen is Portia and Cal. met before Caesar was killed, right when he was walking with the conspirators? RxR
Shakespeare - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 319 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/30/2004
Shakespeare in thirty seconds by mileouttahell reviews
What it sounds like- a humorous summary of Shakespeare plays. (New: Julius Caesar)
Shakespeare - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 1,069 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/14/2002 - Published: 12/13/2001
Honor by Parvati Malfoy reviews
A little character analysis on Marcus Brutus from Shakespeare's The Tragedy of Julius Caesar. The basic idea is that bad things can happen to good people. Please read and reaview.
Shakespeare - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 774 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/2/2002
Julius Caesar by Gwendolyn1 reviews
Julius Caesar in semi-moder language. It is somewhat humerous but follows the origional mostly
Shakespeare - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,900 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/31/2002
Brutus' Lament by darkkalea reviews
A soliloquy from Julius Caesar. A distraught Brutus thinks over his actions in the Capitol.
Shakespeare - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 313 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/11/2002
Great Caesar's Ghost! by Omnimental reviews
Someone asked me to write a new ending to Shakespeare's Julius Caesar after I'd only read as far as Caesar's death. This is why no one asks me to do things like that anymore ^__^ R&R please!
Shakespeare - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 856 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/17/2002
Et tu, Brute? by QueenStrata reviews
Brutus sucks, but here's his story anyway. Julius Caesar
Shakespeare - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 231 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/1/2003 - Complete
The Third Death by Astarael the Weeper Sorrowful reviews
The rating is for suicide. This is a story based on Portia in Julius Caesar because she didn't make sense to me, so I wanted to make her sound plausible. And it had the added benefit of being an English project.
Shakespeare - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,229 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/2/2003
Too Stupid For A Title by Silver Hornet reviews
A very screwed up version of Julius Caesar. Staring William Shakespeare, Yoda, and the U.S. Marines.
Shakespeare - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,246 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/16/2004
Loyal by mistykasumi reviews
Antonius will always be loyal to Caesar. The Tragedy of Julius Caesar, AntoniusxCaesar.
Shakespeare - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 569 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 7/30/2004 - Complete
Advice Column by Beliel reviews
The cast of Julius Caesar all have their little problems, and this advice column has the answers! Just silly.
Shakespeare - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 886 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/10/2004 - Complete
Ephemeris by liltrick89 reviews
The diary of Brutus, the most noble Roman, throughout the play of "Julius Caesar". Completed.
Shakespeare - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,867 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 11/2/2004 - Published: 8/15/2004 - Complete