Home Community General Jump Pairings
Jump Pairings
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-21-09
Founder: Ability King KK - Stories: 628 - Followers: 1 - id: 74406
The place for the best fics with the best pairings. For list of pairings, see profile under Jump Pairings.

But Love Endures by TottWriter reviews
"She's gone, Yamato. And she can't come back."
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 413 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/19 - Sora T., Yamato I./Matt - Complete
Guy Next Door by moonlight-shimmer reviews
Tai's hair is its own phenomenon, but what about his bed hair? Mimi finds that even more interesting... Neighbour AU!
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 939 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/28 - [Taichi Y./Tai K., Mimi T.] - Complete
Days Off by YuGiOhRox reviews
A heatwave has spread all over the Soul Society, and with her Captain out of order because of the temperature, Rangiku has quite a bit of extra time on her hands.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,531 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 11/7/2015 - [G. Ichimaru, R. Matsumoto] - Complete
To the order that I loved so much by shidogya reviews
"I really really love you and I am thankful of the order that you wished didn't exist because it led me to see you. I am thankful of the war, the akuma, the Earl, Neah and Mana, and to all because they led us to each other. That, I am really thankful. Even if there were lots of hardships and sorrows along the way, I learned to treasure them and move forward." hmmm. Read please!
D.Gray-Man - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,421 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/8 - [Allen Walker, Lenalee Lee] - Complete
Take a Break, Toush by Silver Cuffs reviews
We all know how wound up the Tenth Division Captain can get. Lucky for him, Karin is there to help out.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 141 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/15 - Karin K., T. Hitsugaya - Complete
The Fun Parts by Not-a-fanatic-just-a-fan reviews
Toushiro has a little fun. Karin is not so amused. It's her own fault, really.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 995 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/12 - Karin K., T. Hitsugaya - Complete
Ichi-nii Knows Best by OnyxKatana reviews
An older brother's comments on a spitfire of a younger sister and an ice-cube of a Juubantai Taicho. HitsuKarin. IchiHime if you use a microscope.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,176 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 12 - Published: 3/18 - [Karin K., T. Hitsugaya] Ichigo K. - Complete
Greeting by Destiny Aitsuji reviews
A Tsuna x Chrome fic enjoy review please :3 One shot.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 442 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/20/2012 - Chrome D., Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S. - Complete
Feelings hidden in the Mist by Hikaru-Diamond reviews
Few days passed since the Representative Battle of the Rainbow, Tsuna began to worry about his Guardian of the Mist. Why the strange behavior of Chrome while taking Tsuna to have a walk? This is a 2796 (Tsuna x Chrome) fanfic. :)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,608 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 15 - Published: 12/21/2013 - [Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Chrome D.] - Complete
Cookies and Confessions by CaleaSpade reviews
Chrome come over to see Tsuna. Sorry, it's really short. My first fanfic, please be nice.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 425 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/27/2014 - Chrome D., Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S. - Complete
Wishing Star by ryou04 reviews
Sawada Tsunayoshi and Chrome Dokuro on a Christmas Eve Date.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,983 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/23/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Chrome D., Mukuro R. - Complete
Chapel And A Vampire by Draconai reviews
Another heat wave, another visit to the Land of the Snow Fairies. Except when Tsurara catches Tsukune and Mizore with a bouquet of snow whites, no good can come! When the dust settles, no one has a choice - a wedding for Tsukune and Mizore is bound to occur. And everything is PERFECT. Problem? Yukari has 5000 Yen to spend. Oneshot, Tsukune and Mizore
Rosario + Vampire - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,598 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/29/2013 - Published: 1/3/2013 - Tsukune A., Mizore S. - Complete
Call Me Tsuyu Though by Kurokami Phantom reviews
Set after the attack at the U.S.J., Tsuyu ponders about the actions Midoriya took in order to save them when they were confronted with the enemies so she now tries to talk to him. Minor changes made to character personality. Spoilers for yhose who have not read the manga completely
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,240 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 30 - Published: 11/15/2015
Realization by Bandman2000 reviews
What if one day Tsukune came to a realization about a certain snow maiden? better summary inside. First FanFic so please review
Rosario + Vampire - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,763 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/26/2012 - Tsukune A., Mizore S. - Complete
Humans Are weird by lord of the land of fire reviews
As with beauty, strangeness is in the eye of the beholder.
Rosario + Vampire - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,411 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 36 - Published: 2/3/2010 - Tsukune A., Mizore S. - Complete
Icy Heart by Knight-Bishop reviews
This is a tale told from Mizores POV. A tale on how she tried to find love and how she always ended up having her heart shattered. But then how she found salvation in the articles of a newspaper written by Tsukune Aono. A Oneshot. Mizore X Tsukune
Rosario + Vampire - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,012 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/19/2009 - Mizore S., Tsukune A. - Complete
Happy Birthday Tashigi by Akatsuki-Metal reviews
Tashigi's having a bad day, but someone might just turn that around.
One Piece - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,226 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/6/2015 - Zoro, Smoker, Tashigi, Straw Hats P. - Complete
Coffee Flavored Angel by Yemi Hikari reviews
Karin enjoys working at the coffee shop owned by Ise Nanao. The white haired fifteen year old isn't like other guys her age having gone to high school with her older brother Ichigo, and now they're both supposed to be graduating college after the winter semester. One day the pressure of being a child genius trying to live up to his father's expectations. Coffee Shop AU
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,057 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 10/12/2015 - Published: 8/3/2015 - [T. Hitsugaya, Karin K.] G. Ichimaru, Nanao I. - Complete
Midnight Sunshine by Yemi Hikari reviews
Rangiku's not seen him in over a year, nor did she expect to ever see him again. He's always taken her though for a wild ride, and she never expected the turns the path would take.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,305 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/11/2015 - [R. Matsumoto, G. Ichimaru] T. Hitsugaya - Complete
An Unusual Will by lunachand reviews
Tashigi encounters someone unexpected in the Loguetown Museum and winds up on an assignment she'd rather not have. The Straw Hats also have to deal with a threat from the navy that they might not be able to handle. Story takes place roughly a decade into the future. (ZoTash centric) (T-rating for slight language)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 23,004 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 10/8/2015 - Published: 6/15/2015 - [Zoro, Tashigi] Straw Hats P. - Complete
Trainwreck by daisyjohnson reviews
"You're all nervous because I've gotten super cute." Missing moment from my 'Anchor Me Back Down' AU. Michi.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,776 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/22/2015 - [Mimi T., Taichi Y./Tai K.] Koushirō I./Izzy - Complete
Hug by lovelysakura99 reviews
Friends don't french kiss. Friends don't touch that much. Friends do not have sex. / TaiMimi
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,444 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 9/2/2015 - Published: 8/27/2015 - [Mimi T., Taichi Y./Tai K.] - Complete
ignition by moonvalentine32 reviews
"Now, usually I don't do this, but uh..." Tsunade gets hot and bothered when Jiraiya relays some shocking new information regarding the Akatsuki cases.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,630 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/29/2015 - [Jiraiya, Tsunade S.] - Complete
Stronger by pehpig reviews
Did Unohana really die? Or is her bankai a kind of "save point"?
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 893 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/29/2015 - R. Unohana, K. Zaraki - Complete
Purity Draws Courage by kitkatamii reviews
A prequel to The Light of Darkness, this short fic talks about what happens when the chosen children choose to go to a resort for the weekend. Taichi and Mimi get separated from the group and their feelings for each other become known. Taimi all the way
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,419 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/18/2015 - [Taichi Y./Tai K., Mimi T.] - Complete
552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »