Home Community Movies Avengers Just Hand Me A Tissue
Just Hand Me A Tissue
Follow .
Focus: Movies Avengers, Since: 07-13-12
Founder: RunningfromDarkness - Stories: 22 - Followers: 5 - id: 101431
"The joys of today are the teardrops of tomorrow." If you're looking for a story that touches your heart, or makes you want to cry, this is the place to find it. (Bringing tissues is advised) Every death and tragedy the Avengers ever had to face is hidden right behind this page. If you want your story added, pm a staff member. (No slash stories) Likewise, if your story has been added, and you would like it removed, also pm a staff member. Currently looking for staff.

Dealing by Geek for God reviews
How each of the Avengers deals with his/her issues. No slash.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,650 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 10 - Published: 8/7/2012 - Complete
Not Fair by Geek for God reviews
The Avengers do what they've always dreaded - they bury one of their own.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 711 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 29 - Published: 7/24/2012 - Complete
Silent Night by Sherlockian Mystery reviews
It's Christmas Eve and Tony Stark is all alone. Oneshot, no slash.
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,504 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 7/8/2013 - Published: 6/19/2012 - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B.
Solace by StarksViolet reviews
She found little solace for the loss of her love
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 403 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/19/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Pepper P.
The Notebook by Cookie-Stories reviews
"I miss the weight of the bed when you're on it, and the way that you, such a hostile woman towards your peers, would always curl up in my side when you had a rough night." - Before Clint leaves for his first single mission without Natasha, he writes a note in an untouched notebook in case he doesn't come back. CONTINUED.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,123 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 8/15/2012 - Published: 6/20/2012 - Hawkeye/Clint B., Black Widow/Natasha R.
The Concept of Insanity by AndIllWriteYouATragedy reviews
"Bruce contemplated the weight of the revolver in his hand." Bruce Banner debates another attempt at killing himself. He makes the right decision. Possible suicidal triggers, so be careful.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,715 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/21/2012 - Published: 6/20/2012 - Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
Near Light by Asgardian-thortillas reviews
One last goodbye.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 370 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/22/2012 - Loki, Thor - Complete
A Love That Spans Through Time by shuckleberry reviews
This is a post-Avengers fanfiction. After all was said and done, Steve wanted to know what had become of his love, Peggy Carter. Tony, with much prodding, searched for her...and found her. Steve/Peggy.
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,015 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/26/2012 - Captain America/Steve R.
Accepting Death by jayknewc reviews
Thor mourns Loki, and has to deal with the loss of his brother on his own.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 340 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Published: 7/10/2012 - Thor, Loki - Complete
rooted by ohlookrandom reviews
"One word, Nat. That's all it'll take."
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,711 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/29/2012 - Published: 6/3/2012 - Hawkeye/Clint B., Black Widow/Natasha R. - Complete
Dear Natasha by javct reviews
After a mission gone wrong, Natasha is left in a coma and Clint writes letters to her; in hope that she can hear. "Dear Natasha..."
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,063 - Reviews: 673 - Favs: 1,347 - Follows: 174 - Published: 6/6/2012 - Hawkeye/Clint B., Black Widow/Natasha R. - Complete
prisoners of our own by account-isn't in-use reviews
In which Hawkeye kills Black Widow under Loki's influence.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,621 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/20/2012 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Hawkeye/Clint B. - Complete
Imperfect by ninashtia reviews
Fifteen years later, she truly regretted leaving him.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,353 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 13 - Published: 6/28/2012 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Hawkeye/Clint B. - Complete
Going Home by anomaly16 reviews
When a mission goes wrong and tragedy strikes, the Avengers realize how important everyone on the team is and how much impact they have on each others' lives. Follows the gang from tragedy to the ultimate bond of friendship and completion. rated T for language and character death. All main relationships included, though emphasis on Clintasha's bond.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,095 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 7/19/2012 - Published: 7/9/2012 - Hawkeye/Clint B., Black Widow/Natasha R. - Complete
At the end by Cindy Ryan reviews
WARNING: Death fic! Clint had always assumed they'd be fighting side by side when the end came
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 837 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/13/2012 - Hawkeye/Clint B., Black Widow/Natasha R. - Complete
Don't do this to me by Ignite The Spark reviews
Natasha and Clint end up in a bad situation... And things only get worse. Inspired by an amazing drawing that can be found on dA under the title Bagota by Sairobi. Natasha x Clint
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,907 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/12/2012 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Hawkeye/Clint B. - Complete
Graphic Depictions of Violence by Nilly's Issue reviews
Steve wakes up and everyone's dead. Well, not really. Steve thinks so, though.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,576 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 282 - Follows: 38 - Published: 6/18/2012 - Captain America/Steve R. - Complete
Final Salute by My Thyla My Captain reviews
"I've got a present for you, son." Captain whispered, fishing a small black box from his saturated suit pocket. He held it before the grave with a small smile. "Just like you asked. Stark made this box especially for your cards, so the color and the state you left them in will never tarnish. I signed them for you, Coulson."
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,059 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/22/2012 - Captain America/Steve R., Agent Phil Coulson - Complete
A True Hero by Flying Pencil reviews
Written in loving memory of Phil Coulson.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 460 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Published: 6/30/2012 - Agent Phil Coulson - Complete
The Black Widow Never Cried by FallenAngel184 reviews
"A crystal tear traced its way down Natasha's cheek. A slow funeral march was playing in the background as the simple, wooden casket was lowered into the ground." Super short one-shot on Clint's funeral. Obviously, character death... I'm sorry, I wrote this almost right after I had an anxiety attack. Enjoy my depressing thoughts...
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 434 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/6/2012 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Hawkeye/Clint B. - Complete
Partners by ironheartwriter reviews
Tragedy strikes when Clint is shot trying to protect Natasha. Warnings inside.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,872 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/9/2012 - Published: 7/8/2012 - Hawkeye/Clint B., Black Widow/Natasha R. - Complete
If He Had Died by A Beautiful Beast reviews
Warning: Character Death. T for language. If Tony Stark hadn't lived after falling from the portal, how would everyone cope? Chapter 3 now up, featuring Bruce Banner's point of view.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,109 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 7/10/2012 - Published: 5/22/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S.