Home Community Games Grandia Justin and FeenaGrandia 1 stories
Justin and FeenaGrandia 1 stories
Follow .
Focus: Games Grandia, Since: 09-10-05
Founder: feenamoon16 - Stories: 16 - Followers: 0 - id: 21636
This group is for all of you fans from the first grandia and for all of you people who are interested. This is primarily a JustinFeena C2 group, but there will be any other stories allowd relating to the first Grandia ONLY.

Gazing into the Shadows of Yesterday by AlphaNinn reviews
Grandia fic. 15 years is a long time for someone to stand feelings of worthlessness and unreturned love. This story is told from Gantz's point of view.
Grandia - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,298 - Reviews: 12 - Published: 12/12/2000
A Night in Zil Mansion by AngelHeero reviews
Justin and co. are (for some ungodly reason) treking across the Zil desert when it starts to rain. They take shelter in an old mansion ( which, of couse, Justin just HAS to explore) and they find anything but a night's rest.
Grandia - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,106 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/6/2001
End of the World by Simpsoniac reviews
Justin and Sue go over to the Port of Parm to watch the Steamer arrive from the New World. Once there Sue discovers the truth about Justin and his dream of going to the New World. She also finds out that sometimes the truth hurts...
Grandia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,254 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/10/2001
Together by Simpsoniac reviews
Justin and Feena both set up camp for the night and admit the way they really feel about each other.
Grandia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,052 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 5 - Published: 6/14/2001
Three Wise Men and a Mogay by Simpsoniac reviews
Guido pays a visit to the three wise men of Laine.
Grandia - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 924 - Reviews: 8 - Published: 7/15/2001
When I Knew I Loved Her by GuardianLeen reviews
Justin reflects on his feelings for Feena during their adventure...R+R please! *WARNING* - MAJOR PLOT SPOILERS!
Grandia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 887 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/29/2001
A Fond Farewell? by Kawaii Shinta reviews
Gaia is defeated, and Justin and Feena look over the world they had a part in saving. But can Justin stay to enjoy it, or does his destiny call for something else...? R&R please!
Grandia - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,491 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/15/2002 - Complete
"Fans Of Leen" by Ancisace reviews
Marylin Manson Parody/ Leen Song fic (Contains swearing)
Grandia - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 413 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/31/2002
Rain by AlphaNinn reviews
When Justin and Feena return to Parm, tragedy awaits, and lives are shattered.
Grandia - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,834 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/30/2002
The End by Stilleas reviews
The End. Simply put, I summarize the endings of several games. I only have 1 chapter so far, and it is Grandia. Mullen has issues. Justin has 7.38 children! Guido sells babies!!! R&R!
Grandia - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,008 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/27/2002
Gaia's Revenge by Voz reviews
FINALLY COMPLETE!!!!! YEAH!! ALL RIGHT!! DO THE FUNKY CHICKEN!!...anyway this story takes place right after Gaia has been "defeated". Although I've labeled this fanfic as action/adventure, it's actually a mixture of every genre. R&r, please!
Grandia - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 34,490 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/7/2003 - Published: 2/17/2003 - Complete
Yes Sir!: Grandia by Dragon-Slayer-Leen reviews
This is also dead. Sorry but I just can' concentrate on Grandia thaese days...might be finished...later...
Grandia - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,647 - Reviews: 9 - Updated: 11/16/2002 - Published: 10/6/2002
Tree of Life by Ariana Aislinn reviews
This fic is a quite spoilerridden story about what happens to Leen and Mullen after Gaia's first transformation and the subsequent attack on it with the steam cannon. PG13 for some violence. Enjoy!
Grandia - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,572 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Published: 11/17/2002 - Complete
Grandia Garlye Song! by Dragon-Slayer-Leen reviews
I had eaten to much caffine. Its a nice little song as sung by Mullen. The orignal belongs too the pourges so Bleh.
Grandia - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 130 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/12/2003
The Bard of Ganbo by Ariana Aislinn reviews
Justin and Feena take a walk on the beaches of Ganbo, not realizing they are observed. Prose, but written in a poetic style.
Grandia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 834 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/10/2003 - Complete
Someone To Turn To by Wolfie of Shonen-ai reviews
Leen has been abused and nearly killed by Mullen, her ex boyfriend, and she runs away from him, weak and battered. She runs into another boy who seems willing to open up to her. {finished}
Grandia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,995 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 12/2/2003 - Published: 11/7/2003