Home Community Cartoons Voltron KEITH and ALLURA
KEITH and ALLURA
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Voltron, Since: 04-06-13
Founder: cubbieBlueMako - Stories: 295 - Followers: 36 - Staff: 2 - id: 106973
Hungry for #KeithandAllura whether 80s Voltron, V3D or Voltron Force version? Looking for romantic, beautiful, heart-warming fanfics about Voltron's favorite couple? We're here to whet your insatiable appetite for delicious, scrumptious, Happily-Ever-After KA-centric stories

I Knew by Cpt. Kallan Beyda reviews
Just a short piece that came to me while listening to Savage Gardens song by the same name. Takes place early in DotU. WARNING K/A FLUFF.
Voltron - Rated: K - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,967 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/4 - Keith K., Allura
The Conversation by animebookchic reviews
Coran calls Keith into his office for a discussion. My first solely KA Fic. One-shot.
Voltron - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,924 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/29 - Keith K., Allura, Coran - Complete
Sweet Dreams by shoopdan reviews
Princess Allura has an unusual dream. Meant to give a chuckle to the old-school Voltron fans for sticking through the fandom from the 80's through the present.
Voltron - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,280 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/25 - Keith K., Allura - Complete
Making a Change by trekker4life reviews
After some serious thought, Allura decides to take back control of her life and make a few changes. Sequel to About Time. KA. (Cross-posted on AO3)
Voltron - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,790 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/30/2016 - [Allura, Keith K.] Coran, Nanny - Complete
Heartsong by Mylari reviews
A brief interlude between Keith and the Princess in the garden.
Voltron - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 527 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/22/2016 - Keith K., Allura - Complete
Wanting It All by Nerdmom1701 reviews
This is my response to the KAEX challenge and a tag to the VF episode "Gary". Keith defends the mice in opposition to both Pidge and Hunk. Why? Rated T for mild swearing.
Voltron - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,878 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/10/2016 - Keith K., Allura - Complete
KAEX Challenge: If it's what Allura wants, it's what I want by Mertz reviews
Poor Keith...trying to survive wedding plans.
Voltron - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,456 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/9/2016 - [Allura, Keith K.] - Complete
Snow Globe by Paulina Ann reviews
*COMPLETE* My response to Caro's Drabble Challenge… but it's too long for a Drabble. But it's my story for the challenge: 'home.' Allura finds a snow globe from Keith in her chambers. What significance does the object have to Keith and why did he give it to her?
Voltron - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,012 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/5/2016 - [Allura, Keith K.] - Complete
More Than He Bargained For by Paulina Ann reviews
*COMPLETE* My response to the KAEX Challenge relating to Keith and Allura 'swapping bodies.' With some interference by a third party, one of Haggar's spells go awry. One-shot.
Voltron - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,901 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/11/2016 - Keith K., Lance, Allura, Lotor
A New Dawning For Arus and Lion Voltron by FroofyB reviews
Voltron Force ended but left us hanging. I came up with this story because I wanted a HEA for all the characters. It begins with the inner conflicts of my favorite couple then follows with how the team comes together to help Daniele and Sven. I don't want to reveal anything further but the gang's all here; minus the bad guys. (Rated T for language but may go up in later)
Voltron - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,167 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/25/2016 - Published: 1/8/2016
Faith in Nothing by Faux Fox reviews
My response to the KAEX challenge of Faith. DotU era. AU. Allura is forced against her will to be the prize in a tournament.
Voltron - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,056 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/11/2015 - Keith K., Allura, Coran - Complete
Moving Mountains by Paulina Ann reviews
COMPLETE: Response to KAEX Challenge: Faith. Details about the challenge are in the Author's Notes. Allura overhears a conversation about faith moving mountains and is intrigued by it. When a robeast causes a serious problem, Allura puts faith to the test and comes up with questions for Keith.
Voltron - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,161 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/7/2015 - [Allura, Keith K.]
Misunderstandings by Faux Fox reviews
DotU era. Oneshot slightly AU. Overheard words and assumptions can lead to a lot of pain.
Voltron - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,853 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/18/2015 - Keith K., Allura - Complete
Seeing Red by Mylari reviews
Coran catches glimpses into some private moments between Allura, Keith, and Lance.
Voltron - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,962 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/7/2015 - Allura, Keith K. - Complete
Reflections by LancesKitten reviews
Reflections... There are so many meanings for one word. Come and see the Voltron Force from a new perspective as an unexpected character reflects on events of the past, future, and present. KA Friendly/hints at relationship.
Voltron - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,031 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/7/2015 - Complete
In the Blue Paradise Wild by lovecastle89 reviews
This is my response to the KAEX Challenge of "Pick a Color" proposed by the incomparable Paulina Ann. In this one-shot, Keith takes Allura to Hawaii for a little R & R.
Voltron - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,038 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/18/2015 - [Allura, Keith K.] - Complete
About Time by trekker4life reviews
When an offworld mission goes wrong, what changes will result? An injured pilot comes to a decision about the future. KA ***Previously known as Caverns of Fear*** (Cross-posted on AO3)
Voltron - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,256 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/12/2015 - Published: 7/10/2007 - [Keith K., Allura] Coran - Complete
50 Shades of Blue by Mylari reviews
Keith finds the color blue, it all its various shades, fascinating.
Voltron - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,517 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/13/2015 - Keith K., Allura - Complete
Orange You Glad We Came? by FroofyB reviews
My submission to the KAEX challenge: Pick a Color. I've had a bit of difficulty getting this story to post properly her so I'm hoping the third time's the charm. Reviews are always a welcoming sight but no flames please. Story is rated T just to be safe.
Voltron - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,274 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/12/2015
Alluring Darkness by ObsidianDreamer1 reviews
Thirteen years of surviving, of hiding and planning. Yet the nightmares that haunt her sleep remain as vivid in her mind as though they happened days, not years, ago. One such nightmare has driven Allura out of her bed to seek solace in the night, yet the darkness has a surprise for her and she finds that she might not be as alone as she thought...
Voltron - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 45 - Words: 109,150 - Reviews: 177 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 10/29 - Published: 8/8/2015 - Allura, Keith K.
Tickled Pink by Paulina Ann reviews
*COMPLETE* My reponse to my own KAEX Challenge of 'Pick a Color.' Story is similar to one of my 'Laundry fics' but is IS different. More men's underwear in Allura's room. Fun little one-shot.
Voltron - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,993 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/2/2015 - Keith K., Lance, Allura - Complete
Keith, Her Teacher by Autumnmissa reviews
Entry for the KAEX Keith's Mouth Challenge. Keith has a very special talent and spends the afternoon teaching Allura his techniques. Heavy innuendos used.
Voltron - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,797 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/25/2015 - Complete
What a Mouth! (Challenge Story 5) by sunshineleo reviews
My contribution to the KAEX challenge "Keith's Mouth." It is a one chapter fic that occurs in my Challenge Story Arc. This little interlude follows Meant to be Broken, Between Floors, Fly, Lions, Fly, and Heat. Rated T for innuendo and sexual themes; nothing explicit or citrus. Allura realizes she may have some competition. How does she handle it and what could it mean for KA?
Voltron - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,623 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/20/2015 - Keith K., Allura - Complete
Royal Studies by Mylari reviews
Allura is stuck in her room studying on a beautiful day.
Voltron - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,036 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/13/2015 - Allura, Keith K., Coran - Complete
Bears and elephants by nikeblue35 reviews
Allura needs help remembering how to wash a treasured gift.
Voltron - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 747 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/13/2015
204 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »