Home Community Anime/Manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn! KHR Great reads
KHR Great reads
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Since: 09-13-10
Founder: Solera - Stories: 184 - Followers: 136 - Staff: 6 - id: 85415
Archive of the best-read fan fictions in Katekyo Hitman Reborn Community! Be it humor, AU(Alternate Universe), romance, action, etc~ Please go to KHR Great Reads Forums or PM me for more details.

Only One True Sky by Aureo de Carle reviews
Tsuna has been ignored by his parent due to some 'past event'...he live by believing that his parent hate him and only few love him..one dreadful day change everything and Tsuna runs away...10 years later, what happen when Vongola meet the lost and supposed to be dead Tsunayoshi Sawada? Not yaoi... Note : AU, OOCness...
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 27,387 - Reviews: 333 - Favs: 614 - Follows: 749 - Updated: 1/11 - Published: 6/18/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
Come back to me by Insanity-is-Freedom reviews
When Reborn arrives to train Sawada Ienari as the Vongola Decimo, he is closely followed by Sawa Tsunayoshi, a mysterious boy who seems to have a lot of secrets. What is the transfer student from Italy hiding? And what will Reborn do when he finds out? Twin fic, parenting Reborn, sky arcobaleno Tsuna, ill/abandoned Tsuna. (cover image and characters do not belong to me)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 36 - Words: 68,662 - Reviews: 725 - Favs: 847 - Follows: 1,033 - Updated: 1/30 - Published: 6/2/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Reborn, Vongola 10th Generation, Arcobaleno
He Deserves Better by AliceVermillion reviews
"First they ignored me, then they hurt me, then bullied me, abused me, and finally snapping at being mistreated, I ran away. It's all because they HATED me. This is my story." The story of one Sawada Tsunayoshi who never gave up until he saw them. THEM of which is made up of his new family. (Varia, 10th Gen, ?) -Ring Conflict Arc-
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 23 - Words: 83,954 - Reviews: 705 - Favs: 970 - Follows: 1,110 - Updated: 2/19 - Published: 6/7/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation, Varia
Earn It by MacadamiaMistress reviews
Semi-AU. Tsuna is not Vongola Decimo, but Vongola Primo says otherwise. He and the rest of the first generation train Tsuna to take his rightful place as Vongola Decimo, and to help find Tsuna's guardians.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 24,480 - Reviews: 358 - Favs: 948 - Follows: 1,158 - Updated: 1/12 - Published: 12/23/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation
Melodies of Sky by violette27 reviews
Somehow, Tsuna was trapped in the body of his other self who just had committed suicide in a parallel world...Without his Family and his title as a future Mafia Boss, what would he choose between being a "normal" one and following the old path to claim his heirdom from his younger brother in this world? R27, Guardians x 27, hint all x 27...
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 15 - Words: 60,924 - Reviews: 545 - Favs: 1,299 - Follows: 1,610 - Updated: 1/19 - Published: 8/27/2013 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation
Some Things are Meant to Change by 18Tsunayoshi reviews
When a baby tutor kicks down Sawada Tsunayoshi's door and becomes the self-proclaimed tutor of Sawada Ietsugu, it is the start of a series of many changes to his life. Whether these changes will be good or bad is something he will have to find out. Twin fic, mild Tsuna abuse. Very mild 1827.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 52,582 - Reviews: 190 - Favs: 476 - Follows: 600 - Updated: 1/30 - Published: 12/8/2014 - K. Hibari, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation
Inheritors of Flame by Kyogre reviews
AU. The virtual reality world of the game "Inheritors of Flame" is a place where you can become anyone. Even Dame-Tsuna can become a strong, confident guild master and gain many close friends. But the game isn't just a game. It could very well hold the key to the secrets of the world, and the fabled Trinisette.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 90,415 - Reviews: 437 - Favs: 716 - Follows: 748 - Updated: 2/20 - Published: 11/23/2014 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation
Do you regret it? by Animeotaku1827 reviews
The heir of Vongola; Sawada Takeyoshi. He was a tainted sky, arrogant and prideful. he will lead Vongola in another bloodshed. He was not fit to be Decimo but there was no choice left,but of course, in due time, the elements will find their real sky. Sucks at making summary. Ill/Abandoned Tsuna. Strong!Tsuna. MultiFlame!Tsuna. All27. Rated T for swearing
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 15 - Words: 43,203 - Reviews: 315 - Favs: 385 - Follows: 464 - Updated: 1/31 - Published: 11/15/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Arcobaleno, Vongola 1st generation, Vongola 10th Generation
Ten Flames by Hweianime reviews
Meet Sawada Tsunayoshi From a young age it was obvious how different he was to his twin Ieyasu- he's quiet, loves to read and is always observing. Follow him on his own adventures where he meets many strange people MultiFlame!Tsuna Child!Tsuna
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 68,016 - Reviews: 246 - Favs: 520 - Follows: 592 - Updated: 1/26 - Published: 10/25/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vendice, Bermuda
Into the Past by 6Fortius9 reviews
(Decimo Generation) After the destruction of Vongola, the remnants of Vongola goes back in time to create a better future for their younger selves. No OC. Time travel fic. [Chp 5 edited]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 47,855 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 205 - Updated: 1/27 - Published: 1/5/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation
Flowers by Teafully reviews
Hatred is relentless. His grip upon those who wallow in his poisonous fumes is inescapable; not even those whose transgressions have been forgiven are able to break free. Many are known to have fallen for his lulling lies and comforting justifications... and fate announced that I was only next in line. Rated T-M for language/content. AU with some canon. Reincarnated!87/Hana. SI OC.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Crime/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 46,382 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 105 - Updated: 2/11 - Published: 9/9/2014 - Hana K., Shōichi I., Vongola 10th Generation, OC
Tsuna's Sweet Escape by bokunoai reviews
Our hapless Decimo somehow found himself the unwilling recipient of another of the Vongola mechanics' newest invention: a time machine. But he's certainly not complaining this time. Not only did he get a break from his workload, he could also enjoy his precious (unexpected) vacation with his younger self and guardians while at it. The younger Tsuna wasn't as happy, though… TYL!/TYE
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,912 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 226 - Follows: 294 - Updated: 8/17/2014 - Published: 4/3/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Adult Reborn, Vongola 10th Generation
Casalinga by Freydris reviews
The man whimpered as I returned from the kitchen, clutching a cheese knife, a corkscrew, and oven gloves. "Please, make yourself comfortable." I offered, taking a seat across him, "I'm terribly sorry for that rude welcome, but I don't get to threaten would-be assassins away from Tsuna that much anymore." I raised the corkscrew for emphasis. He began to sob. SIOC as Nana.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 58,560 - Reviews: 320 - Favs: 853 - Follows: 941 - Updated: 10/25/2014 - Published: 3/15/2014
Redemption by Lunahras reviews
After Fortuna turns her back on him, Sawada Tsunayoshi finds himself plunging deeper than he ever thought possible into the darkness of the Underworld and dragging his friends along with him, where he strives to redeem not just himself but his entire famiglia - all the while trying to suppress his thirst for revenge. Will he survive? Or will he destroy himself in the process?
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Drama/Crime - Chapters: 18 - Words: 69,618 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 1/14 - Published: 6/22/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation
How Tsuna Became the Vongola Teddy Bear by Ellaina Fiore reviews
It was just above a month after the Tenth Generation had relocated to the Vongola mansion in Palermo, Italy that it became common knowledge within the mansion that Tsuna's bedroom door was always open and his bed might as well be a communal bed. Familial fluff All27 One-shot
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,079 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 515 - Follows: 127 - Published: 5/11/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation - Complete
Vigilante Tendency by Kyogre reviews
Complete, semi-AU. There's such a thing as being too much like the 1st generation. Tsuna didn't mean to start a vigilante group, but somehow it happened anyway. Well done, "Neo Primo," well done.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 24,794 - Reviews: 375 - Favs: 1,813 - Follows: 656 - Updated: 5/23/2014 - Published: 4/26/2014 - K. Hibari, Ryōhei S., Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation - Complete
The (Somewhat) Inevitable Harem of One Tsunayoshi Sawada by FruitPastilles reviews
Fourteen days after his twenty fourth birthday, Tsuna came to realise that over the past ten years he'd steadily been amassing a harem of (dangerous) men. Of course, by then, it was too late. Crack. TYL Verse. All27. Maybe OOC.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 26,671 - Reviews: 418 - Favs: 1,405 - Follows: 1,332 - Updated: 6/28/2014 - Published: 4/12/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
Harry Potter and the Power of the Vongola by Ellaina Fiore reviews
A six-year-old Harry Potter is abandoned in London only to be found and adopted by Tsunayoshi Sawada, Vongola Decimo. Trained and backed by the powerful Vongola, Harry will set the course of his life himself, without the machinations of the wizarding world. Tsuna and his family will teach Harry about family and to do things with his dying will.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 69,840 - Reviews: 397 - Favs: 1,067 - Follows: 1,288 - Updated: 10/14/2014 - Published: 3/29/2014 - Harry P., Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation
Coffee and Cigarettes by TomomiyaKoccoa reviews
The supposedly retired boss breathes his last for his Famiglia, whilst somewhere out there, a baby wails his first. Boss!Tsuna reincarnating into Naruto-verse. [Mysteriously continued.]
Crossover - Naruto & Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,264 - Reviews: 135 - Favs: 418 - Follows: 552 - Updated: 2/18 - Published: 10/13/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
Colorless World by MeikoKuran999 reviews
Tsuna's eyes have been strange since birth, all the colors are dull, but when he see's dying will flames they are bright and vivid, this is a AU version of how Tsuna became Vongola, has slight hints to All27, and if it gets good results will have more added to it. [May have slight content inconsistency between normal update's that are quite a bit ahead of the beta read one's.]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 26 - Words: 55,294 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 227 - Follows: 261 - Updated: 9/19/2014 - Published: 12/7/2013 - [Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Mukuro R.] Vongola 10th Generation
Anomalous Days by Metamorcy reviews
Reborn never imagined that a simple screw up during a mission would lead him to the weirdest person he had ever met. Now he just needs to make sure that this person doesn't learn about his identity while being in an eight years old body. Boss!Tsuna R27 COMPLETE
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 18,654 - Reviews: 353 - Favs: 898 - Follows: 856 - Updated: 5/6/2014 - Published: 4/15/2013 - [Adult Reborn, Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.] - Complete
Tsuna's Black Flame by Fate Camiswhil reviews
Tsuna receives a black box from his future self, and because of this he comes to realize that he could light another type of flame. Chapter 12: The White Flame.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 83,539 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 297 - Follows: 362 - Updated: 9/9/2014 - Published: 5/14/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Arcobaleno, Vongola 10th Generation
Code Axis Power by Fantasy-Magician reviews
Set one year before canon timeline. In which Lelouch is chosen to be the next owner of Mare ring. Could he handle this power or will he fall prey to its power? Tsunayoshi vowed that he won'tt let Lelouch to fall to the same path as Byakuran, but revenge driven man like Lelouch would be difficult to reason with. Oh well, nothing spartan tutor and gun can't fix. RIGHT?
Crossover - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! & Code Geass - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 77,676 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 163 - Updated: 12/11/2014 - Published: 11/9/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Lelouch L., Suzaku K.
Knots that Tie and Strings that Bind by Bleach-ed-Na-tsu reviews
Sequel to 'Fated Strings and Charming Things' the guardians are gathered by fate and now a challenge appears in the form of violent strings attatched to the Vongola rings. Varia Arc. The only question is, are Tsuna and his guardians REALLY fated to be the Decimo generation?
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 74,497 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 236 - Updated: 12/17/2014 - Published: 9/11/2012 - Vongola 10th Generation, Xanxus
The Truth of the Sky by LeoInuyuka reviews
I'm Yuni. But I'm not. It's all rather confusing. [COMPLETED]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 121 - Words: 364,470 - Reviews: 4590 - Favs: 973 - Follows: 693 - Updated: 3/15/2014 - Published: 1/19/2013 - Mukuro R., Uni, Fran, OC - Complete
161 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »