Home Community Anime/Manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn! KHR Great reads
KHR Great reads
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Since: 09-13-10
Founder: Solera - Stories: 197 - Followers: 136 - Staff: 6 - id: 85415
Archive of the best-read fan fictions in Katekyo Hitman Reborn Community! Be it humor, AU(Alternate Universe), romance, action, etc~ Please go to KHR Great Reads Forums or PM me for more details.

Vongola Catacombs by Bleach-ed-Na-tsu reviews
Angels guard the doors, dying will flames burning eternally in their hands, because even in death, the will of the Boss forever burns bright. When a Vongola boss dies, he is put into the catacombs, and every loyal subordinate to fall has a place to rest there, forever lining the hallways of their dead boss final resting place; protecting them even in death. This is where Bosses go.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,992 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 159 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 7/28 - Published: 12/31/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Timoteo/Vongola IX/Vongola Nono, Vongola II/Vongola Secondo
We Weren't Born to Follow by Seito reviews
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." In which Ienari was picked to be Decimo instead of Tsuna, but that's okay because Tsuna was always destined for bigger things than being a mafioso. Twin!Fic. Eventual R27
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 59,360 - Reviews: 209 - Favs: 607 - Follows: 716 - Updated: 7/30 - Published: 5/27 - [Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.] Vongola 10th Generation, Nana S.
A Grieving Sky by Notepadhalffull reviews
In which Nana is no civilian and no one from the Mafia-not even the Ninth-knows of the existence of one Sawada Tsunayoshi. Let alone his connection to the first Vongola Boss. But without Nono's Seal locking the boy's flames safely away, things take a drastic turn for the worse. AU, 1827, Strong!Tsuna, Smart!Tsuna and Brotherly!Tsuna. Tsuna-centric. Rated T for angst.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 26,325 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 364 - Follows: 523 - Updated: 7/14 - Published: 2/5 - K. Hibari, Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
He Holds Nations in his Hands by Bleach-ed-Na-tsu reviews
Sawada Tsunayoshi was a man who held nations in his hands. He was the puppet master behind the strings, he was the devil and the saint. And underneath it all, he was just a twenty-four year old boy.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,728 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 58 - Published: 6/8 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Xanxus, Arcobaleno, Vongola 10th Generation - Complete
Gathering the Strongest Seven by Mizuki99 reviews
"Let me put it this way, my little wildcat—what have you got to lose?" Those words would be the death of him because of how true they rang. What did he have to lose? Well, one thing was for certain. He had no idea what he was getting himself into. Arcobaleno AU. Arcobaleno27. Rating due to change. Revision complete. New chapter posted.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 30,675 - Reviews: 153 - Favs: 532 - Follows: 696 - Updated: 6/13 - Published: 1/29/2014 - [Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Arcobaleno] Kawahira, Luce
All Over Again by Mitski-tan reviews
In a world full of magical boxes, parallel worlds, rainbow colored flames and talking babies- Tsuna thought that things couldn't get any weirder. He was sadly proven wrong when he dies and well...doesn't actually die. AU. In addition, Reborn is actually in his adult form? Hiiee! Being 'tutored' has never been more painful! Also where inactive characters get more time to shine.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 28,575 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 451 - Follows: 621 - Updated: 5/4 - Published: 12/6/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation
Parallel Switch by Airal reviews
Tsuna didn't really know how it happened. One moment he was walking down the street and the next he ended up in a very dark room with people not really looking very happy to see him. Moreover, what caused Tsuna to panic at this was the sight of the first generation of Vongola along with an adult looking Reborn. Apparently Tsuna was quite infamous in this parallel world...
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 24,889 - Reviews: 175 - Favs: 649 - Follows: 884 - Updated: 5/8 - Published: 6/5/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Adult Reborn
Memories reborn by vaporeonxglaceon reviews
Tsuna was lying on his death bed, he has ruled the vongola for over 50 years now, all he regretts is that if he had the chance to go back to the past was so he could accept it earlier than he did, but what does Giotto have to do with this, and if he could return to the past what would be so diffrent only time will tell (story being betaed 3rd chapter in the works)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 14 - Words: 50,394 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 208 - Updated: 7/24 - Published: 7/18/2014
I Realise That by Bleach-ed-Na-tsu reviews
Sometimes Tsuna thinks that people forget he isn't fourteen anymore. Then again, he realises that people just care about him and don't like seeing him betrayed or injured.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,482 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 245 - Follows: 58 - Published: 5/5 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Xanxus, Adult Reborn - Complete
Seven Hours Difference by Bleach-ed-Na-tsu reviews
Just before the Summer of Tsuna's final year in high-school he gets a phone call to finalise his and his guardians' arrival in Italy. The only problem is that he gets the call during Kotonami-sensei's class, which means he has to answer the call on speaker. Prompt by SkyGem!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,945 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 367 - Follows: 98 - Published: 4/11 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation - Complete
Irony by Sanauria Maldhun reviews
As Tsuna looked at Reborn's twelve year old self, he realized how much of an irony this situation actually was. Time-travel. Post-manga.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 22,681 - Reviews: 300 - Favs: 850 - Follows: 1,059 - Updated: 7/29 - Published: 12/13/2014 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
Appreciate the Little Things by Bleach-ed-Na-tsu reviews
Tsuna loathed his monthly lessons with Iemitsu the most. Even working with the Arcobaleno was better than spending a day under Iemitsu tutelage. Which was why, when Iemitsu needed to go to an important meeting and Xanxus took his place, Tsuna wasn't sure whether to be glad, or terrified. Non-pairing. Iemitsu Bashing. Prompt from SkyGem. Rated for Xanxus' mouth and mafia affairs.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,656 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 355 - Follows: 75 - Published: 3/20 - Iemitsu S., Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Xanxus, Adult Reborn - Complete
The Sky Shall be Forever Eternal by Hweianime reviews
Tsunayoshi. He has been disappointed by many and tired of everything around him. Even the sky no longer mesmerises and entrances him with its unpredictable elements. But maybe, maybe he would give one last chance. One last chance for Vongola to redeem itself. Immortal!Tsuna, All27
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 36,198 - Reviews: 196 - Favs: 513 - Follows: 661 - Updated: 7/30 - Published: 3/11 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., 1st Cloud Guardian/Alaude, Kawahira, Vongola 10th Generation
The Fire In Your Eyes by Echoing Fantasy reviews
AU. The only thing Sawada Tsunayoshi ever wanted was a peaceful life with his son and his mother. What he got instead was several assassination attempts on his life, a hitman sent to tell him the truth about his bloodline, and the realization that his missing father was actually alive and working for the Family he was set to inherit. Past K27.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Crime - Chapters: 9 - Words: 45,400 - Reviews: 207 - Favs: 495 - Follows: 567 - Updated: 7/28 - Published: 2/27 - Fūta, Nana S., Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Adult Reborn
Only One True Sky by Aureo de Carle reviews
Tsuna has been ignored by his parent due to some 'past event'...he live by believing that his parent hate him and only few love him..one dreadful day change everything and Tsuna runs away...10 years later, what happen when Vongola meet the lost and supposed to be dead Tsunayoshi Sawada? Not yaoi... Note : AU, OOCness...
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 27,387 - Reviews: 385 - Favs: 725 - Follows: 863 - Updated: 1/11 - Published: 6/18/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
Come back to me by Insanity-is-Freedom reviews
When Reborn arrives to train Sawada Ienari as the Vongola Decimo, he is closely followed by Sawa Tsunayoshi, a mysterious boy who seems to have a lot of secrets. What is the transfer student from Italy hiding? And what will Reborn do when he finds out? Twin fic, parenting Reborn, sky arcobaleno Tsuna, ill/abandoned Tsuna. (cover image and characters do not belong to me)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 39 - Words: 74,481 - Reviews: 803 - Favs: 1,149 - Follows: 1,371 - Updated: 7/16 - Published: 6/2/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Reborn, Vongola 10th Generation, Arcobaleno
He Deserves Better by AliceVermillion reviews
"First they ignored me, then they hurt me, then bullied me, abused me, and finally snapping at being mistreated, I ran away. It's all because they HATED me. This is my story." The story of one Sawada Tsunayoshi who never gave up until he saw them. THEM of which is made up of his new family. (Varia, 10th Gen, ?) -Ring Conflict Arc-
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 24 - Words: 89,610 - Reviews: 758 - Favs: 1,149 - Follows: 1,302 - Updated: 5/1 - Published: 6/7/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation, Varia
Earn It by MacadamiaMistress reviews
Semi-AU. Tsuna is not Vongola Decimo, but Vongola Primo says otherwise. He and the rest of the first generation train Tsuna to take his rightful place as Vongola Decimo, and to help find Tsuna's guardians.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 31,465 - Reviews: 436 - Favs: 1,133 - Follows: 1,384 - Updated: 8/2 - Published: 12/23/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation
Melodies of Sky by violette27 reviews
Somehow, Tsuna was trapped in the body of his other self who just had committed suicide in a parallel world...Without his Family and his title as a future Mafia Boss, what would he choose between being a "normal" one and following the old path to claim his heirdom from his younger brother in this world? R27, Guardians x 27, hint all x 27...
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 20 - Words: 87,449 - Reviews: 858 - Favs: 1,788 - Follows: 2,180 - Updated: 7/31 - Published: 8/27/2013 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation
Some Things are Meant to Change by Flower of Blood reviews
"Sometimes there are things in life that aren't meant to stay. Sometimes change may not be what we want. Sometimes change is what we need." When a baby arrives and proclaims himself the tutor of Sawada Ietsugu, it is the start of a series of changes to Tsunayoshi's life, whether they be good or bad. Twin fic. Mild eventual 1827. Very abusive twin.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 71,271 - Reviews: 270 - Favs: 857 - Follows: 1,035 - Updated: 7/21 - Published: 12/8/2014 - K. Hibari, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation
Inheritors of Flame by Kyogre reviews
AU. The virtual reality world of the game "Inheritors of Flame" is a place where you can become anyone. Even Dame-Tsuna can become a strong, confident guild master and gain many close friends. But the game isn't just a game. It could very well hold the key to the secrets of the world, and the fabled Trinisette.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 187,546 - Reviews: 837 - Favs: 1,157 - Follows: 1,136 - Updated: 7/1 - Published: 11/23/2014 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation - Complete
Do you regret it? by Animeotaku1827 reviews
Sawada Takeyoshi was a corrupted boy stripped off his sanity ever since he was a little tyke. He will lead Vongola in another bloodshed one that may never revert Vongola back to its original form. But what choice did they have? He's the only heir left...Or is he? Soon, the true sky will be revealed. Ill/Abandoned Tsuna. Strong!Tsuna. MultiFlame!Tsuna. All27. Rated T for swearing
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 47,685 - Reviews: 376 - Favs: 530 - Follows: 648 - Updated: 3/24 - Published: 11/15/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Arcobaleno, Vongola 1st generation, Vongola 10th Generation
Ten Flames by Hweianime reviews
Meet Sawada Tsunayoshi From a young age it was obvious how different he was to his twin Ieyasu- he's quiet, loves to read and is always observing. Follow him on his own adventures where he meets many strange people MultiFlame!Tsuna Child!Tsuna
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 121,630 - Reviews: 566 - Favs: 1,168 - Follows: 1,192 - Updated: 7/27 - Published: 10/25/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vendice, Bermuda
Into the Past by 6Fortius9 reviews
(Decimo Generation) After the destruction of Vongola, the remnants of Vongola goes back in time to create a better future for their younger selves. No OC. Time travel fic. [Chp 5 edited]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 47,855 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 186 - Follows: 248 - Updated: 1/27 - Published: 1/5/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation
Tsuna's Sweet Escape by Otamegane no Onna reviews
Our hapless Decimo somehow found himself the unwilling recipient of another of the Vongola mechanics' newest invention: a time machine. But he's certainly not complaining this time. Not only did he get a break from his workload, he could also enjoy his precious (unexpected) vacation with his younger self and guardians while at it. The younger Tsuna wasn't as happy, though… TYL!/TYE
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,912 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 266 - Follows: 334 - Updated: 8/17/2014 - Published: 4/3/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Adult Reborn, Vongola 10th Generation
173 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »