Home Community Games Tales of Symphonia Kaina's Home for SelfInsertions and OCs
Kaina's Home for SelfInsertions and OCs
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of Symphonia, Since: 08-20-07
Founder: TheHeroQueen - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 3 - id: 49706
This is the place for stories that authors have put themselves in their writing and for quality original characters. If you want to read a great original ToS fanfiction, stop by here!

If Only: Another Highly Exaggerated Self Insertion by Jenova Remnant reviews
I become an OC from another of my stories. What happens as I try to deal with not only my own memories but the OC's as I try to adjust. KratosX OC. R&R plz! The quest to reunite the worlds has drawn to a close. AU Author's thank you.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 94 - Words: 228,969 - Reviews: 350 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 9/6/2007 - Published: 11/22/2006 - Complete
Taking Over Heaven by Solar-draconis reviews
A RolePlay Fanfiction done by me and my Sister, Lunardraconis, about a young woman from Sylvarant who gets unexpectedly dropped into the life of a Cruxis leader, with many other things happening along the way to make her life that much more chaotic.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 47 - Words: 160,411 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/14/2008 - Published: 5/16/2007
Eternal Annoyance by Amber Aurion reviews
Daniela, her boyfriend, and a bunch of her friends are stuck in Symphonia! These young teenagers bring entertainment, as well as angst into this Angst/Romance fic. Please read and review. Rated for language. OCxOC More couples if you guys want.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 24 - Words: 39,403 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/23/2008 - Published: 8/19/2007
Thoughts from the Heart by TheHeroQueen reviews
One night, while the Chosen's group rests in the Triet Desert, Tilly Avera thinks about her predicament in the worlds of Symphonia. [SONGFIC] [ONESHOT] [A SISTER'S GUIDANCE TIMELINE]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,351 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/22/2007 - Complete
A Guardian's Tale by moon eclipse shadows reviews
She goes to sleep only to wake up in a totally different place! But the journey is changing, and Kyri's changing with it. Being a guardian of the Chosen One leads to more than what she could have ever imagined. Rewriting.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,047 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 2/3 - Published: 4/10/2006
I wish!: Another cliched SelfInsertion by freakyanimegal reviews
I wasn't the kind of person I wanted to be, in the beginning. I realize that, but I had no clue what was really going on. Now just because of my existence here I messed up the entire timeline, who knows what will happen now? PAST THE TOWER SCENE! n.n WOOT
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 56 - Words: 203,028 - Reviews: 923 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 5/4/2011 - Published: 6/28/2006
A Sister's Guidance by TheHeroQueen reviews
Tilly is a young teenager who loves to play video games. What happens when she suddenly finds family and love in her favorite game? Thrown into a world of magic and myths... And where trust means everything, will she survive? - OCxTilly SELF INSERTION
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 59,472 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 9/26/2009 - Published: 7/9/2006