Home Community TV Shows Kamen Rider Kamen Rider OC
Kamen Rider OC
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Kamen Rider, Since: 06-11-08
Founder: Captain redryuranger11 - Stories: 22 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 59259
These fics deal with OC Kamen Riders, whether it be an OC Rider suit/system, or an OC using an existing rider system. Stories with one OC kamen rider in would work as well.

KAMEN RIDER: ORIGINS by Kamen Rider Chrome reviews
Movie Fic Reboot of Kamen Rider Showa that retells the story from the beginning. Watch as a Kaizo Ningen fights for his right to live in Hinamizawa with his friends as his past catches up to him and effects everyone around him.
Crossover - Kamen Rider & Higurashi/Umineko series - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 16,533 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/4/2010 - Satoshi H. - Complete
Kamen Rider Kage by Kendell reviews
After centuries of imprisonment, the Devil Kaijin Akuma are set free from an ancient sword. When unleashed, they begin a rampage through Japan. Jarrett Tsuchi must become the mysterious hero, Kamen Rider Kage, to stop their reign of terror. Revived! Episode 19 Up!
Kamen Rider - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 22 - Words: 117,335 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/10/2013 - Published: 9/4/2010
Kamen Rider Ryuki My Dubbed Version by Maverickalkeur coi3wu reviews
This is my Kamen Rider Ryuki Fan Fic. it is in retaliation against the Dragon Knight series in the US. This is just basically my version of what I think it should be like in the US. This is my first work. It will get better as I go along. Story in US
Kamen Rider - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,715 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/24/2008 - Published: 7/16/2008
MASKED RIDER FANG THE FIRST: THE DEMON PRINCE by Kamen Rider Chrome reviews
My newest fic inspired from Kamen Rider Kiva. When Fangires plague the night only a champion of the darkness can stop them. Release the chains of destiny! WAKE UP!
Crossover - Danny Phantom & Kamen Rider - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 233,371 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 9/22/2013 - Published: 1/29/2008 - Complete
Kamen Rider Den O: Enter Deathos by Captain redryuranger11 reviews
Four years has passsed since Ryoutaro and Yuto fought the Imajins. Now Ryoutaro is 22, and living a peaceful life. Only problem is, a new breed of imajins are attacking and who is the new rider. And things are now heating up. CH 12 REVISED!
Kamen Rider - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 35,285 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/11/2008 - Published: 2/2/2008
Kamen Rider Shade: First Shadow by Captain redryuranger11 reviews
Shadows, they are the creations of the dark hearts of humans. A warrior awakens to fight them. His name, Kamen Rider . . . Shade. But who is Shade exactly? And who is the girl he is trying to protect? Kiva based. Reveal the destiny of darkness!
Kamen Rider - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 129,537 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/30/2009 - Published: 5/16/2008
Kamen Rider Cytenshi by Captain redryuranger11 reviews
Taki Midori is a clumsy member of VACI, an organization that fights monsters known as Elviruses. His life changes when he meets a girl, Sora. Now Cytenshi has appeared and fights these monsters to save humans. The world revolves around Cytenshi!
Kamen Rider - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,571 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/9/2008
Tournament Kamen Rider: Beginnings by Captain redryuranger11 reviews
Fic for DJ Diddy Dog Kiva Form's fic, which I don't own that fic. This deals with the back stories of me and my friends' OCs in Tournament Kamen Rider. I hope DJ Diddy Dog likes this fic. Please R&R.
Kamen Rider - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,923 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/23/2008 - Published: 6/10/2008
Tournament Kamen Rider by DJ Diddy Dog FangJoker reviews
FINAL CHAPTER! Nero and Jessie battle for the title of Tournament Kamen Rider World Champion! Then, the final showdown with Gaia!
Kamen Rider - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 50 - Words: 164,314 - Reviews: 166 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/30/2009 - Published: 3/10/2008 - Complete
Kamen Rider Kabuto: Another TheBee by White Shadow reviews
Ever since he quit from ZECT as a Shadow trooper, Kyoichi Minami enjoyed life as a normal citizen. He's been having a decent life from his job as an ice cream seller at the local park. Until...
Kamen Rider - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 827 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 8/25/2007
Kamen Rider Vio by Zombi138 reviews
Eiji Asuka, a young and talented musician is about return from the dead as the new champion of justice and stop the efforts of the evil organization of Nekron as Kamen Rider Vio
Kamen Rider - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,750 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/6/2007
Kamen Rider NEO by Shadow Element 13 reviews
Warriors powered by the Gods. An evil organization. And a war that has waged for thousands of years. Sides must be chosen. Loved ones will be lost. Heroes will be made. So are the rules of the Game. Introducing Kamen Rider NEO. Please R&R.
Kamen Rider - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,378 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/14/2007
Kamen Rider Dolagon by Ten-Faced Paladin reviews
The realms of magic and technology collide in this tale of a rebel, a civillian, and an adventure that no one can believe.
Kamen Rider - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,010 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/26/2007
Kamen Rider Deno Another Time by Koichisan reviews
In the year 2027 Imagin and humans coexist, but there are still some that wish to cause havoc, and because of this Ryoutaro has taken it upon himself to teach those that which to protect this time. This is the story of one student that becomes a rider...
Kamen Rider - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,946 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/21/2008 - Published: 1/22/2008
Kamen Rider Ryu by Drake Dragonsoul reviews
When a normal teenager discovers a two foot dragon in the park, he is thrust into a battle against the dragon's ancient enemy. Of course, he'd be more then happy to help, but first he needs proof that the evil creatures are really evil.
Kamen Rider - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 47,768 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/19/2010 - Published: 5/9/2008
Kamen Rider Fusion by scikaiju reviews
Jack vs Anderson. The fate of the rebels is decided here
Kamen Rider - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 52 - Words: 248,406 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 5/31/2009 - Published: 11/25/2007 - Complete