Home Community Anime/Manga Gintama Kamui & Sougo LOVERS
Kamui & Sougo LOVERS
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Gintama, Since: 07-22-11
Founder: SadistiCeRen - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 3 - id: 94022
A community for kamui and sougo fans!

Fever by Northernryu reviews
OkitaxOC. ONESHOT ( a bit of Sougo x Kagura). Hirari, had offered to do quote requests (essentially writing a story including the quote from a certain character requested) and had done my request as well ("I Love You"), so I decided to thank her by writing one for her too. So her chosen quote was "I don't want to part like this" by Okita Sougo. Love-triangle between 3 best friends
Gintama - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,392 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 4/7/2013 - Okita S. - Complete
Lovesickness by Northernryu reviews
OkitaxOC. ONESHOT split in 2 parts. Okita get injured and is sent off to the hospital. There he falls in love with a nurse who always seems to be flustering, a bit clumsy, gets angry easily, gullible and very teasable, which Okita can't help but think cute everything about her. But with his sadistic personality, wonders if he can ever get through his feelings to her.
Gintama - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,231 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/11/2013 - Published: 8/29/2012 - Okita S.
Cute You可愛い君 by Hirahirari reviews
KamuixOC. ONESHOT. "Quote Request Series" No.5! She barges into my office and growls at me, demanding why I didn't go to the meeting. Ah, she is so cute when she's angry. I want her to look this way, to kiss her, to embrace her... won't she say she loves me? "That's the part of you that I love about you..." Aw crap! Did I say that out loud? Not yet... I don't want her to know yet..
Gintama - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,054 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/9/2012 - Kamui - Complete
Don't Let Go離さないで by Hirahirari reviews
OkitaxOC. ONESHOT. "Quote Request Series" #7! He comes to tease me and embrace me all the time. I wish he would stop it, or else its going to give me delusions. You always boast how popular you are and all the fan letters you're getting. The jealousy burns in my heart as I also irritation of being toyed at. I want him to let me go, but I don't want him let go... what do I do?
Gintama - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,226 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/22/2012 - Okita S. - Complete
A Light That Never Disappears消えない光 by Hirahirari reviews
OkitaxOC,Tsubasa. Main character works as a secret agent of Kiheitai. Given a mission to assassinate Shinsengumi, she sneaks into headquarters, but gets caught by Okita. Both love at first sight, but have unsettled emotions over mental wall called enemy
Gintama - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,031 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/25/2012 - Published: 11/23/2011 - Okita S. - Complete
The Pranksterイタズラな人 by Hirahirari reviews
Sougo: 'The Prankster' Series Short-term OkitaxOC.Obstinate and hard-working Shinsegumi member OC-chan x Okita-kun who thinks OC-chan is just too cute!
Gintama - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,820 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/19/2011 - Okita S.
WISH願い by Hirahirari reviews
Okita Birthday Special ONESHOT. OkitaxOC. Birthday Fanfic*The wish Okita prays for on Tanabata is...
Gintama - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,800 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Published: 7/8/2011 - Okita S. - Complete
Cold as Snow by MissHypocancan reviews
What if there was another girl in kamui's life besides kagura? a girl in which he could actually call his friend? what if he actually started developing feelings for this girl? KamuixOC
Gintama - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 66,807 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 9/4/2012 - Published: 7/6/2011 - Kamui
Weird Lover by SadistiCeRen reviews
Pairings: Okita x Kagura, Hijikata x Otae, and Kamui x OC. Read to find out more.
Gintama - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 22,501 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/5/2012 - Published: 7/22/2011 - Kamui - Complete
The Bastardむかつく奴 by Hirahirari reviews
KamuixOC. A cute and sweet romance fan-fiction which is based on the BE-BOP Kamui-kun from Yato Technical High School, and the OC, who is a girl who goes to that school dressed up as a guy and meets Kamui there whether by fate or not...
Gintama - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 21,083 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 1/1/2013 - Published: 5/14/2011 - Kamui
Language of Flowers花言葉 by Hirahirari reviews
OkitaxOC, Hina. A sweet romantic love story of Kurimoto Hina, who had loved Sougo, and was satisfied with just being able to look at Sougo from afar... but one day things change when a new seating arrangement arranges the two to sit beside each other...
Gintama - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,504 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/11/2011 - Published: 5/31/2011 - Okita S. - Complete