Home Community Books Twilight Katmom's COMPLETED favorites
Katmom's COMPLETED favorites
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 08-17-09
Founder: katmom - Stories: 800 - Followers: 370 - id: 73347
A place to put my COMPLETED favorites...VAMPS/WOLVES...A/U and All Human, too...HEA's abound!

ALL ratings can be found here...Be sure and adjust the setting for ALL if you want to see the M rated entries. These are MOSTLY low angst, but if there IS angst, the fics are COMPLETED and you can click next to get to the HEA.

I add more as fics are COMPLETED. Subscribe if you want to be alerted to new entries.

Forever by content1 reviews
Two hearts, one soul. How, when life comes to an end, do you honor a life of perfection?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,765 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 41 - Published: 3/7
The Flower Girl by winterhorses reviews
As a florist, Isabella plays a role in many significant events, interacting with people during their best moments and their worst. She keeps a part of herself emotionally protected—until pediatrician doctor Edward Cullen and his significant other move into town. Soon, she realizes that doing her job will mean causing her own heart pain.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 24 - Words: 46,837 - Reviews: 1464 - Favs: 690 - Follows: 843 - Updated: 12/18/2014 - Published: 11/18/2014 - Bella, Edward, Lauren - Complete
An Introduction to Swirl and Daisy by m81170 reviews
A first kiss, a first dance, a first curse word shared between best friends. This is the tale of a boring, young geek and the social pariah who thought the world of him. A tale of growing up. A tale of a Non-Romantic Romance.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 39 - Words: 212,915 - Reviews: 14734 - Favs: 7,341 - Follows: 7,040 - Updated: 1/4 - Published: 1/4/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
All I Want for Christmas by RosieRathbone reviews
Sgt Edward Cullen has been away on deployment for the past 6 months. With Christmas looming, there is only one thing his wife and children want from Santa.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,966 - Reviews: 329 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 282 - Updated: 12/24/2014 - Published: 12/2/2014 - Complete
Be mine, Valentine by deJean Smith reviews
Bella does temp work for her brother, Emmett, during his busiest time of the year. What happens when something goes wrong and Cupid sends Bella to find a missing match?
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,353 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 21 - Published: 2/14/2014 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Jewel in the Crown by Helena Mira reviews
A/U: What if Edward accepted Aro's offer to join the Volturi when he goes to them asking to be killed? What does this mean for Bella and the other Cullens? What does this mean for the Volturi? Try not to be intimidated by the length. I have done my best to keep the action moving!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 127 - Words: 438,223 - Reviews: 1092 - Favs: 264 - Follows: 252 - Updated: 7/8/2014 - Published: 12/27/2013 - Aro, Bella, Carlisle, Edward - Complete
Simple as This by bicyclesarecool reviews
Bella Swan is just trying to get through her senior year, she doesn't want to talk about her absent mother or the amount of art books on her bookshelf. Especially not to Edward Cullen. Sometimes things aren't as complicated as they seem. A story of lost and found. exb, ah, ooc.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 40,530 - Reviews: 486 - Favs: 315 - Follows: 338 - Updated: 11/2/2014 - Published: 8/9/2014 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Where It All Began by Diana Law reviews
This is my one shot sequel to my story "To Save My Love." Read it first or it will most likely not make sense. Rated T because I'm paraoid.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,789 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/8/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper by Mk Marie reviews
Edward makes one memorable first impression! "Stop listening to my music, get off my cell phone, and bring back my truck!" I seethed. "Now!" Are first impressions really the most important? Let's hope not. AU-HUMAN. OOC. All canon couples.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 34 - Words: 114,368 - Reviews: 5661 - Favs: 2,969 - Follows: 1,397 - Updated: 8/16/2010 - Published: 12/24/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Two in the Morning by enamors reviews
It's two in the morning and Edward Cullen has an exam tomorrow. He comes home exhausted and starving to find a stranger in his kitchen. Thankfully, there are pancakes. Strange and wonderful things can happen in the middle of the night. AH/Fluff. Oneshot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,981 - Reviews: 404 - Favs: 1,656 - Follows: 311 - Published: 7/25/2010 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Brother Bear by 2brown-eyes reviews
Bella is a mute vampire who was turned while searching for her lost possibly dead brother.70yrs later she found him. Will she be able to gain her brother back plus a family. Will she find love or will someone from the past prevent her. Canon parings
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 59,690 - Reviews: 778 - Favs: 1,082 - Follows: 429 - Updated: 7/26/2011 - Published: 4/23/2011 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Will Things Change? by 2brown-eyes reviews
After Edward leaves in New Moon he & his family receive four books. One book of the past and three books of the future. Will reading the books send Edward racing back to his soul mate sooner or will he continue think that it right to stay away? Text of the books is not copied in the chapters!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 67 - Words: 211,767 - Reviews: 1641 - Favs: 1,157 - Follows: 467 - Updated: 6/4/2011 - Published: 1/12/2011 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Happily Ever After is Worth Fighting For by Humble4 reviews
Bella receives a gift of the Twilight Series from her ancestor who mysteriously disappeared over 300 years ago. Her choices are to move to Forks or run in the opposite direction. What is a girl to do?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 62 - Words: 87,378 - Reviews: 1086 - Favs: 527 - Follows: 293 - Updated: 1/1/2013 - Published: 5/24/2011 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Wavelengths by Packy 2.0 reviews
If I could turn back time, I wouldn't hesitate. If I could trade my soul so she could still have hers, I'd give anything. But since I can't go back or have no soul left to give, there's only forward to go. I only hope that it'll be her choice to take me forward with her.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,109 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 9/7/2014 - Published: 8/26/2014 - Bella, Edward
In My Daughter's Eyes by MariahajilE reviews
Edward and Bella marvel at their daughter and her new friend.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 996 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 21 - Published: 12/2/2013 - Alice, Bella, Edward, Jasper - Complete
Perceptions by The EarthSong reviews
This is the story of Sarah and Demetri. While on her first vacation in Italy, Sarah is kidnapped. With little other choice she has to trust her captor. Can she trust herself?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 59,631 - Reviews: 178 - Favs: 286 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 1/23/2008 - Published: 11/8/2007 - Demetri - Complete
The Tonic of Wildness by catharticone reviews
Much in need of a break after his final year of medical school, Edward agrees to accompany Carlisle on a backpacking trip through the Olympic National Forest. A chance encounter with an accident victim will affect Edward in ways he never imagined. AU/AH story.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 37,390 - Reviews: 391 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 113 - Updated: 8/8/2014 - Published: 7/22/2014 - Complete
ELEANOR - a deleted scene from Blood Lines by windchymes reviews
Sometimes the past catches up with you.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,357 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 29 - Published: 7/20/2013 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Weeping May Endure for a Night by CassandraLowery reviews
Arriving home to a dark, empty flat, Dr. Edward Masen reflects upon what has undoubtedly been his most heartbreaking experience as an ER physician... (Doctorward Contest extremely late non-entry).
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,285 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 18 - Published: 7/23/2014 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Lights Up by LJ Summers reviews
Final story in the From the Wings AU. While Bella & Edward repair their marriage, a new coven is trying to assume power in the wake of the end of the Volturi. It is up to the Cullens to save humanity. Note: This does get messy...
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 27,365 - Reviews: 215 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 6/20/2014 - Published: 7/1/2011 - [Edward, Bella] - Complete
Comforts of Home by catharticone reviews
After the battle with the newborns, Carlisle assiduously attended the victims. But what if he inadvertently neglected the one most important to him? Short, fluffy one-shot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,426 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 12 - Published: 11/20/2013 - Carlisle - Complete
A Steady and Constant Beat by staceleo reviews
The beat of a heart starts strong like the sounds of a drum and fades into silence. O/S about mothers, daughters and saying farewell.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,296 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 13 - Published: 12/31/2013 - Bella, Renée - Complete
A Christmas Surprise by hippogriff-tamer reviews
Bella is in for a surprise on Christmas Eve...
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,210 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/24/2013 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Iteration: The Perks and Pitfalls of Talking Too Much by m81170 reviews
Jobless, penniless, college dropout Edward takes a chance on a Craigslist job listing to be the face of Jasper's new company. An unlikely friendship blossoms over pancakes and ketchup but is tested when a saucy new waitress catches Edward's eye. Too bad she's the press, and Edward can't afford to be scooped. Life is hard for an ex-Russian-Literature-Major turned professional liar.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 53,316 - Reviews: 439 - Favs: 316 - Follows: 265 - Updated: 12/23/2013 - Published: 12/15/2013 - Bella, Edward, Jasper - Complete
Irresponsible Angel by Lona W. Hall reviews
Edward and Bella 70 years after they met. Bella has never been changed. Death bed scene. POV Bella's guardian angel from Midnight Sun. Vampire creation history too. Please read and review!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,363 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/12/2011 - Bella, Edward - Complete
249 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »