Home Community TV Shows Sherlock Keep to the story.
Keep to the story.
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Sherlock, Since: 12-10-10
Founder: BecauseYou'reStupid - Stories: 3 - Followers: 10 - Staff: 1 - id: 87725
Our community strives to stay true to how the characters are depicted in the new BBC series, Sherlock based on the original works by Sir Arther Conan Doyle. Please watch this series before posting in this community, it is truly fantastic!
No foul language at all and absolutely NO slashy stuff, I want to keep this community clean okay?
I appreciate you're following these simple rules and please enjoy our stories! =]

What's that smell? by BecauseYou'reStupid reviews
Just a bit of humor really. Hope you like it!
Sherlock - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 140 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/29/2011 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
She was the same as him in almost every way by BecauseYou'reStupid reviews
A character building drabble. I will be doing a proper story with her in it but you shall have to wait for that, lol. Enjoy!
Sherlock - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 134 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/29/2011 - Sherlock H. - Complete
Nightmares by BecauseYou'reStupid reviews
John's having more nightmares and Sherlock wants to help him. But can John accept that he needs help? And can Sherlock realize that he does have feelings? One-shot if you want, but I'm working on more chapters. FRIENDSHIP. NOTHING MORE!
Sherlock - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,582 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/24/2011 - Published: 11/19/2010 - John W., Sherlock H.