Home Community Movies St. Trinian's Kelly and Flash!
Kelly and Flash!
Follow .
Focus: Movies St. Trinian's, Since: 05-30-11
Founder: Voldemort's Beloved Wife - Stories: 26 - Followers: 0 - id: 92765
A place for all the Klash shippers to get a healthy dose of fanfiction :) I know how annoying it is searching through the fics trying to find one, or trying to use the constantly-breaking search engine, so here they are, easily at your disposal.

But Miss, it's for charity! by gypsy rosalie reviews
After the twins destroy the west wing of the school, the girls need to raise money to have it rebuilt. Unfortunately, the Posh Totty's idea of running a kissing booth has some disastrous outcomes for the Head Girl...Kel/Flash
St. Trinian's - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,178 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/7/2011 - Kelly J., Flash H. - Complete
A Perfect Christmas by Dazzle My Vajazzle reviews
"Santa's been, I'm afraid you've got coal again Rude Girls!" Annabelle laughed as she leant against the door frame.
St. Trinian's - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,246 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/17/2010 - Kelly J., Flash H. - Complete
Partners in Crime by gypsy rosalie reviews
St Trinian's is put at risk when Flash gets mixed up with the most deadly organisation in the country. When attempts to save him and the school fail, Kelly is faced with a difficult decision. Flash/Kel
St. Trinian's - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 58,887 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/9/2012 - Published: 1/29/2011 - Kelly J., Flash H.
Dance Halls Turn To by pearlchavez reviews
It's the end of year ball at St Trinians, and the almost as infamous male counterpart St Martin's comes along for the annunal ball. But what will happen with the head girl and the effortlessly cool spiv realises she's isnt a student anymore?
St. Trinian's - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,917 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/10/2008 - Complete
When the business is done by Slytherin-Abbyforever reviews
St. Trinians. Drabble. Het pairing. What happens after the movie finishes.
St. Trinian's - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 277 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/1/2009 - Complete
Just What I Needed by Werepuppy Black reviews
Post-movie fic. “Where’s Flash off to?” Peaches giggled. Chloe looked up at her friend’s words. “Ooh, he’s very dressed up,” she cooed appreciatively. “Are those flowers?” she asked, before blinking. “Oh my god! Flash has a date!”
St. Trinian's - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,955 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/15/2009 - Complete
Up On The Roof by Kookee reviews
Kelly reflects on the robbery before the school party. Flash/Kelly
St. Trinian's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,336 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Published: 6/14/2009 - Complete
Girl Talk by orangepony reviews
Everyone needs a best friend to help them get the man of their dreams, even Kelly Jones.
St. Trinian's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,906 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/17/2009 - Complete
Collide by GeeTrinian reviews
She was strong. She was Head Girl. But maybe this time, she needed some help. Kel/Flash.
St. Trinian's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,963 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/31/2009 - Published: 7/13/2009 - Complete
The Masquerade Ball by Celestal Grace reviews
The girls decide to have a Gossip Girl masquerade ball in the school. When Kelly decides to do a ‘Blair,’ will Flash find her by midnight? One-shot
St. Trinian's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 779 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/4/2009 - Complete
A little competition? by Dumas of Dale reviews
Flash is off limits, everyone knows that, students and teachers alike. Unfortunatly it looks like the new English teacher didn't get the memo. How will Kelly face having some competition for Flash? K/F
St. Trinian's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,289 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/30/2010 - Complete
Secrets In The Silence by Semisonic reviews
Kelly Jones isn't used to making bad decisions. So when she finds herself in bed with a certain dodgy dealer, she shouldn't really have been surprised to find that everything else is going wrong as well. Flash/Kel.
St. Trinian's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,700 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 8/9/2013 - Published: 1/2/2010 - Kelly J., Flash H.
Phoenix Gang by Dumas of Dale reviews
The leader of the most revered criminal gang in the world has come to St. Trinians, and that's the good news. Geoffrey is on the war path and won't be happy until he has brought down the girls the beat and humiliated him once and for all. Flash/Kelly
St. Trinian's - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 25,602 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 10/18/2010 - Published: 3/3/2009
Caught on Camera by Dumas of Dale reviews
The geeks have the whole school rigging but not all the footage is allowed to be seen. Kelly is the Head girl after all, and more than entitled to pull a few strings. Kelly/Flash
St. Trinian's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,755 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/7/2010 - Published: 8/19/2010
Positive by little-miss-beth reviews
The one word that changed Kelly Jones life for ever. Flash/Kelly. Rated T for language.
St. Trinian's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,081 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 7/22/2011 - Published: 10/3/2010
W hat took you so long? by Call Me Tom reviews
Kelly/Flash, for Beth. Freeverse. Yes, I FAIL at it, but it just wouldn't work any other way for me. :C "Perhaps it was wrong of you to think that he'd a l w a y s be there for you..."
St. Trinian's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 246 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/17/2010 - Complete
Engaged by Dumas of Dale reviews
The girl's plan to set Kelly and Flash up takes an unexpected turn when his life beyond St. Trinian's is dragged into the open; forced to keep up the charade they must attend events as a real couple, but how long will it be before pretend becomes reality?
St. Trinian's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,245 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 1/3/2011 - Published: 1/8/2010
Kelly Jones, head girl by Torie Rilistkrytcat reviews
Kelly's life at St Trinian's, the moment she set foot in the school for anarchists. Loathed by the head girl, ignored by the pupils, she is forced to prove herself as a true St Trinian.
St. Trinian's - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,233 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/14/2011 - Published: 1/9/2011 - Kelly J., JJ French
Something Worth Fighting For by Dazzle My Vajazzle reviews
I can see that I have broken more hearts then I had intended and meant to. It seems that not only do I need my princesses forgiveness but I shall be needing every St Trinian in history's forgiveness.
St. Trinian's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,555 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/23/2011 - Published: 11/11/2010 - Kelly J., Flash H. - Complete
Hospital by Torie Rilistkrytcat reviews
The night after the heist, Kelly falls off the roof of the school and is taken to hospital. When amnesia takes over her life, she doesn't know who she can trust, and an enemy begins to use her as their puppet. Will she be able to rebuild her mind? KLASH
St. Trinian's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,098 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 5/19/2012 - Published: 2/5/2011 - Kelly J., Carnaby F.
Be Mine by Dazzle My Vajazzle reviews
Taylor and Andrea give me funny looks from across the room. I got so desperate that I ended up asking those pair for help, not the best decision I've made.Taylor sulked when she heard that we were going with Andrea's plans. That's why I'm nervous.
St. Trinian's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,394 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/14/2011 - Kelly J., Flash H. - Complete
Until the end St Trinians by MissSpasticEnthuseastic reviews
Flash asks kelly out again, but just as she is about to answer disaster strikes the school in the shape of the twins. Flash/Kel
St. Trinian's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,658 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 4/6/2013 - Published: 11/2/2009