Home Community Anime/Manga Rurouni Kenshin Kenshin/Battousai and Kaoru in Reality
Kenshin/Battousai and Kaoru in Reality
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Rurouni Kenshin, Since: 03-04-09
Founder: Kao-Misao1728 - Stories: 76 - Followers: 8 - id: 67672
this is a collection of kenshin and kaoru in real life. in like our timeline. all kenshin and kaoru in the present time line is welcome. If you have any suggestions for stories to be added, then email me or if you would like to be staff send me a message

Close Quarters by hoshi-ni-onegai reviews
Kenshin hates early mornings, but even he makes an exception if he gets to see a certain dark haired woman on his elevator rides. AU. KxK. One-Shot.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,401 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 23 - Published: 6/26/2012 - Kenshin, Kaoru - Complete
Tutoring by fluffybluff reviews
Kaoru finally understands what 'don't judge a book by the cover' means when she found out that her nerd tutor is not your everyday stuttering, silly looking nerd. Of course, there's more to him she has yet to find out.. REWRITTEN!
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,604 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 1/8/2011 - Published: 12/16/2010 - Kenshin, Kaoru
Wishes and Kisses by Sweet Taloa reviews
OneShot. When Kaoru Kamiya kissed the stone statue at the top of the bell tower, she had no idea of the consequences.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,113 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/17/2005 - Kenshin, Kaoru - Complete
Kenshin, The Latte Boy by CrazyJaney reviews
Inspired by the song: Taylor, The Latte boy. There's this guy. I see him everyday. I don't know his name. But I'm in love with him. And he just happens to work at Starbucks. AU. KK. One-shot.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,029 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/3/2010 - Kaoru, Kenshin - Complete
Sugar and Spice by hoshi-ni-onegai reviews
What are neighbors for, if not for a cup of sugar? AU. KxK. One-shot.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,207 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 18 - Published: 4/26/2010 - Kenshin, Kaoru - Complete
Bar Fight by Diamondize reviews
Because Kaoru is a lousy, angry drunk, and Kenshin is highly amused.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 558 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/28/2010 - Kenshin, Kaoru - Complete
the intersection by fluffybluff reviews
They have been separated for years, and now a certain little boy will be the intersection where they cross path. K&K fic.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 36,479 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 4/21/2011 - Published: 12/15/2009 - Kenshin, Kaoru
Closing the Door by Astgal reviews
They are happily engaged and soon to be married. But a blunder that never even happened caused them to break apart and now that Kenshin's found out the truth, will he be able to find Kaoru and the secret she kept from him? KxK Chapter 6! Updated!
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,001 - Reviews: 197 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 12/23/2008 - Published: 2/2/2004 - Kenshin, Kaoru
Cab Ride by Angle1 reviews
With the stress of life, Kaoru is doing something she would never ever do. A strange red-headed man brings the life back into Kaoru...but can she keep her emotional distance? Can Kaoru cope having such a realionship with a stranger? Modern A/U K/K drabble
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 19,740 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 9/6/2011 - Published: 4/7/2010 - Kenshin, Kaoru - Complete
Betrayed by forevermine reviews
Kenshin discovers that his former fiancee left with not only a broken heart, but a child as well.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,409 - Reviews: 250 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 140 - Updated: 6/12/2008 - Published: 8/23/2007 - Kaoru, Kenshin
Fatal by Iuvenalis reviews
Kaoru's thoughts about her relationship with Kenshin and the possibility of unrequited love. AU, KK.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,987 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/5/2008 - Published: 3/13/2008 - Kaoru, Kenshin - Complete
I Wish by King Sirahk reviews
I wish I could tell you that I love you. AU KK
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,324 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/26/2009 - Kenshin, Kaoru - Complete
The Ring by fluffybluff reviews
EDITED, BIG TIME. When her lover was asleep, Kaoru found a beautiful engagement ring in the bathroom.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,558 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/28/2008 - Kenshin, Kaoru - Complete
Girl Friend by fluffybluff reviews
A morning where Kaoru realised that Kenshin, her little girly friend, was not that girly. EDITED.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,847 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 10 - Published: 4/30/2008 - Kenshin, Kaoru - Complete
Interview by LimeGrass reviews
All she wanted was a decent job, with a decent pay and a decent work hour; not a trip down the aisle. - one shot -
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,922 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 17 - Published: 12/8/2009 - Kenshin, Kaoru - Complete
A Citizen's Duty by KC Evans reviews
AU. Kamiya Kaoru thought she was doing the right thing in going to the police with information about Battousai. She just didn't realize it would bring his attention on her.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 36,526 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 152 - Updated: 10/5/2006 - Published: 2/12/2006
I don't by hoshi-ni-onegai reviews
Kaoru is a nervous bride on her wedding day. She is getting ready to walk down the aisle when an old love sweeps into her bridal chambers. One-shot. KxK. AU.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,783 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/17/2009 - Kaoru, Kenshin - Complete
Case Closed by tsunami1156 reviews
AU Kaoru, new detective, finds herself dating the one man she's supposed to be sending to prison. He leaves her, throwing her chaotic life into a dark world of corruption as she tries desperately to save his life. But some don't really want saving. BK
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 12 - Words: 62,851 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 1/15/2013 - Published: 8/26/2009 - Kenshin, Kaoru
As we live by evilloser reviews
Kenshin will never marry you, I’ll make sure of it . Even if he ends up hating me. As long as he’s not with you its fine with me.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 462 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/2/2009 - Kaoru, Kenshin
Buying a Baby by Angle1 reviews
Kaoru will do anything to save her kid brother Yahiko from dying of an illness. Kenshin is a rich widower in love with his dead wife who wants a baby of his own. They will work together but will they both get what they want? Modern K/K
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 92,229 - Reviews: 788 - Favs: 350 - Follows: 203 - Updated: 3/17/2010 - Published: 6/30/2009 - Kenshin, Kaoru - Complete
Make my Day by Painted Angel Wings reviews
AU Its Kaoru's first day of high school, but sadly it's not going very well. Kids are mean, lockers won't open, nervousness, you name it. But can an annoymous red head turn her day around? KxK ONE SHOT
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,138 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/17/2005 - Kenshin, Kaoru - Complete
First Impressions by Pencilwalla reviews
Threeshot. AU. KK. There is nothing quite like walking into an office for a business meeting with your best friend and being throughly kissed by an unknown woman. Especially if you're the unknown woman.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,809 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 10/26/2007 - Published: 10/25/2007 - Kaoru, Kenshin - Complete
Offerings by Kieayn reviews
That idiot red head, offering her something so inappropriate!
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,423 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/28/2009 - Kenshin, Kaoru - Complete
Private Practice by flo4ever reviews
Kaoru skips class and ends up being scolded by Kenshin, who plans to do more than just that. AU, One-shot.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,777 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 14 - Published: 7/31/2009 - Kaoru, Kenshin - Complete
Midnight Phone Call by Angle1 reviews
Kenshin and Kaoru share a heartbreaking phone call late one night. K&K modern day, Oneshot
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,081 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/25/2008 - Kaoru, Kenshin
58 | Page 1 .. Last Next »