Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Kiba & Sakura inu fields of forever
Kiba & Sakura inu fields of forever
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 06-15-06
Founder: WithGraceWeFall - Stories: 20 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 3 - id: 33270
For those who believe, that Dogs rule, and the petals are always around. Kibaandsakura4ever

This Life of Mine by MnlLolita reviews
ON HOLD. 8.Tears started at her eyes. I was sorry, but I made no move to say so or even show that I am. After all these years, I am still a cruel man. This is how I am. This is who I am. Sorry for the long wait! Some SasuSaku for this chapter, I guess.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,312 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/13/2006 - Published: 5/5/2006 - Sakura H.
Dog's Blossom by Alden-san reviews
Written for the Naruto100's Odd Couple challenge. Kiba takes up his sister's 'dog training' class one morning and meets an old friend. KibaSaku oneshot.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,367 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/21/2004 - Complete
Conflicting Chaos by aFigureOfSpeech reviews
When Naruto manages to get Neji mad at him, Sakura helps Naruto, but in the process she hurts Neji's pride. Now he's out for revenge, but things don't always go as palnned, especially with Tsunade and Kiba in the mix. NejiSakuKiba ON HIATUS
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 24,914 - Reviews: 330 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 154 - Updated: 6/23/2008 - Published: 3/8/2006 - Sakura H.
Cry by Kaz reviews
Sakura has always loved Sasuke and Kiba has feelings for Hinata but the world doesn’t always go the way you want it to… but no matter what they would never give up… right? Kiba X Sakura
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,011 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 7/27/2004 - Published: 7/23/2004 - Kiba I., Sakura H.
Playground or a Park Bench by Kerrie-chan reviews
[KibaSaku] Kiba and Sakura learned the hard way never to piss off the genius child of their group. It might just turn ugly Dedicated to Kaz
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,153 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 31 - Published: 8/25/2004 - Kiba I., Sakura H. - Complete
The Floggings are Interrupting my Train of Thought by The Infamous Jack reviews
Captured by vicious Mistnin interrogators, Kiba attempts to distract himself by thinking back to home, and tries futilely to remember something worth holding out for. KibaSaku. Much violence, blood, language, high thematic contrast.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,022 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 10 - Published: 4/30/2005 - Kiba I., Sakura H. - Complete
The Assignment by xxhikari E reviews
AU. Naruto and the gang are in highschool. They have been assigned to a certain project that may change their way of living... Literally.[KibaSaku, NaruTema, ShinoIno, ShikaHina]ON HIATUS.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 24,460 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 1/2/2006 - Published: 6/22/2005 - Sakura H., Kiba I.
Like a Walk in the Park by xxhikari E reviews
AU. The students of Shiniko High School and Takatori Academy are arch rivals. An over summer cruise is set out to change that. Sakura x Kiba. HIATUS.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 36,291 - Reviews: 189 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 1/14/2011 - Published: 12/30/2005 - Sakura H., Kiba I.
He Loved Her Laughter by lgardne6 reviews
Believe in the lesser told love stories. Because sometimes growing up is all it takes to discover the you are in love with someone who was there all along, and that it's a love worth fighting for.kibasaku
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 9,426 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 12/25/2007 - Published: 11/3/2005 - Kiba I., Sakura H. - Complete
KibaxSakura Fluff by Frostic Blitz reviews
Just some KibaxSakura drabble that I came up with. So if you don't like this pairing then don't read. For those that do Enjoy and please R&R.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 572 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/28/2006 - Kiba I., Sakura H. - Complete
Puppy Love by Dances With The Wind reviews
She loves puppies. He loves her smile. She can't have a puppy. He wants to make her happy.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,220 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 2/28/2006 - Published: 2/8/2006 - Sakura H., Kiba I. - Complete
Loose by mandarin'peel reviews
He liked his clothes loose. So what? She told him it made him look super fat. He thought he was untamable. Kiba x Sakura. [oneshot]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 624 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/6/2006 - Kiba I., Sakura H. - Complete
Ironic by UchihaYukiHime692 reviews
Oh the joys of a rainstorm!KibaXSakura fluff!This's my first fic,so flames are welcome,I REALLY need to make sure i'm doing this right!
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,051 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/10/2006 - Kiba I., Sakura H. - Complete
Sometimes by ALCzysz17 reviews
Sakura's upset...Can Kiba really help out?...
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,169 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/14/2006 - Kiba I., Sakura H. - Complete
Drowning Lessons by CheapChampagne15 reviews
songfic, SakXKiba Kiba dies, Kakashi helps comfort her
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 746 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/25/2006 - Sakura H., Kiba I. - Complete
Of Baiting and Make Up Sex by kori hime reviews
SasuSakuNaru. Threesome. Theme 005 for the 100themes community at LJ. Kiba shouldn't open his mouth if it is only going to piss off Sakura.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,758 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/8/2006 - Sakura H., Kiba I. - Complete
Like Snow in Summer by mandarin'peel reviews
They had died together before. But now, years later, she wants him to go to hell. He thinks she's a brat. This time around, its the same war, same charecters. It's up to them to play the same game. With everyone else cheering them on. KibaxSakura
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,187 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 10/14/2006 - Published: 5/11/2006 - Sakura H., Kiba I.
A Small Summer Fling by Hisaki Kage reviews
When the summer festival comes around, Sakura gets depressed for she has no boyfriend to spend the night with. Discovering a unconscious Kiba and a shaken Akamaru, she takes them into her house and fixes them up. One shot. KibaSakura
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,595 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 25 - Published: 6/9/2006 - Sakura H., Kiba I. - Complete