Home Community TV Shows Kickin' It Kick and Kickin It Lovers and House Of Anubis
Kick and Kickin It Lovers and House Of Anubis
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Kickin' It, Since: 04-14-12
Founder: ZoeyGoesMeow - Stories: 3 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 2 - id: 99605
Any one who Loves Kick (Kim & Jack) or Kickin It it Self or House of Anubis

The Wrath of The Swan: by RavingEclipse reviews
What I think may happen in the wrath of the swan: Will it be Kim or Jack who gets hurt? Eh bad summary oh well! It took me like a half an hour to figure out how to uppload this sorry! :P
Kickin' It - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,018 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/8/2012 - Jack B., Kim C. - Complete
A secret talent by Kickin it xo reviews
Kim writes songs but that's her little secret. Not even the guys know. So when a talent show was announced at school she goes for it. But who will be the person that stands in her way and will Kim let them! not the usual she does something for him at the talent show they fall in love blah blah blah it doesn't happen trust me!
Kickin' It - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,027 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 6/22/2013 - Published: 2/27/2012 - Kim C., Jack B.
Famous all over again? by Kickin it xo reviews
Kim and jack got through the road of fame before can they do it again ? , when Kim and jack move in together and there life is finally starting to come together but when his manager pays a visit can they pull through in the end?
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,045 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/22/2012 - Published: 4/13/2012 - Jack B., Kim C.