Home Community TV Shows Kickin' It Kickin' It With You!
Kickin' It With You!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Kickin' It, Since: 09-03-11
Founder: just kiss me slowly - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 95042
And no matter how much I jump and punch, its not as cool as Kickin' It with you!

KindaSortaMaybe by from-sabrina reviews
She kinda-sorta-maybe liked him. He kinda-sorta-maybe liked her. He was a flirt, she was sarcastic. They were both too stubborn for their own good, and neither wanted to be the first to give in. But giving in might be the only thing they can do...
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 25,999 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 10/27/2011 - Published: 7/6/2011 - Jack B., Kim C.
Little Moments by rocks at my window reviews
Jack and Kim are in denial about having crushes on each other - but we all know that actions speak louder than words, don't they? A series of one-shots depicting special moments in their lives where they act as if they're more than just friends.
Kickin' It - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,812 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 11/17/2011 - Published: 8/29/2011 - Jack B., Kim C.
The Road to Getting Hitched by from-sabrina reviews
The road to getting hitched is never easy. Jack and Kim are no different. Although, I'm pretty sure no one else had to deal with choking on rings, freaky girl-ninjas, or people forgetting the marriage vows... Just another story to tell the grandkids.
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,020 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 9/5/2011 - Published: 7/11/2011 - Jack B., Kim C. - Complete
Kickin' It: Vandals Anonymous by AlphaBetaSoup reviews
Late one night, someone breaks into and vandalizes the Bobby Wasabi Martial Arts Academy. With no evidence or clues leading to who did it, the Wasabi Warriors try to solve the case on their own. KICK. ALPHA.
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 80,220 - Reviews: 247 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 118 - Updated: 12/24/2012 - Published: 7/27/2011 - [Jack B., Kim C.] Wasabi Warriors