Home Community TV Shows Kickin' It Kickin'it with Kids.
Kickin'it with Kids.
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Kickin' It, Since: 01-11-13
Founder: I love Kick Ausally and GeCe - Stories: 17 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 105249
Here's a community for all those kickin'it stories when one of the main characters has kids or gets Pregnant . You know you love them so come check it out. Please subscribe.
Rules:
1. No Homo
2.No M rated stories.
3.Please PM if you want to be added. ( If I find any on my own they will be added without the PM)
Staff is needed. Please PM me if you want to join the staff.

Twins Twins Twins by Unknowngirl1299 reviews
Austin, Ally, Kim, and Jack are in some way siblings or sibling-in-laws. well read the story to find out. sequel to Kickin' it love story, in Kickin' it, and The helper, in Austin and Ally.
Crossover - Kickin' It & Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,228 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/18 - Published: 8/13/2013 - Jack B., Kim C., Austin M., Ally D.
Breathe by ilovewebster reviews
Based on breathe by Taylor Swift. Jack's spy job takes him away during important unexpected times. What will happen when Kim gets pregnant? This is basically about Jack and Kim's life together. Please review:) even criticizum is appreciated.
Kickin' It - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 19 - Words: 24,295 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 2/24 - Published: 3/18/2013 - Jack B., Kim C.
Shattered Glass by mysterymagic21 reviews
Kim's life is like a roller-coaster it has it ups and downs. Her parents are dead and it WASNT an accident, she was raped by her old ex-boyfriend, at least the baby's Jacks. Some people ask how do you go on? Jack, she'll answer simply. Jack is her glue and he's slowly rebuilding her. Like Shattered Glass. Rated T Also includes JerryxGrace fluff. GUESS WAHT IM BACK BABES!
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 33,549 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 8/9/2013 - Published: 10/14/2012 - Jack B., Kim C.
Life As We Know It by PLL and Victorious RULE reviews
Kim and Jack were just 13 when Kim became pregnant with their daughter Bree and after 3 years they have survived and now read as their life gets Crazier and Crazier and more kids are added to the mix.
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 34 - Words: 53,810 - Reviews: 259 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 95 - Updated: 3/25 - Published: 2/11/2013 - Jack B., Kim C.
Kickin' It with Babies by xx-AlrightHatersFloorsYours-xx reviews
Guess what? Kim & Jack's married and pregnant! With Twins! I know right? Well follow Kim & Jack through their pregnancy! From Kim's mood swings, to picking out the names, to the birth, and up till their 1 ST birthday. It's going to be difficult but I think they can handle it. Maybe? KICK! I KNOW THE SUMMARY SUCKS BUT IT'S WAY BETTER THEN IT SOUNDS! MORE INSIDE R RATED T
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,677 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 10/5/2013 - Published: 5/2/2013 - Kim C., Jack B.
Parenting A Fake Baby 101 by Storming.The.Castle reviews
Jack and Kim are assigned a project where they are "married" and have a fake baby to take care of for a whole month. Will it tear them apart, or bring them closer? How will they do as parents? As husband and wife? All of this AND a big tournament on the verge? How will these two Wasabi Warriors handle? Guess you'll have to read to find out: Rated for language
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 66,808 - Reviews: 882 - Favs: 385 - Follows: 378 - Updated: 12/29/2013 - Published: 1/11/2012 - Jack B., Kim C. - Complete
Kickin' It With Kick Jr by KickForeva reviews
Kim and Jack are married, finally! But guess what? Kim is expecting! Read to find out who Kick Jr will be. #YouCanKickItLina
Kickin' It - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 6,410 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 11/14/2013 - Published: 12/12/2012 - Kim C., Jack B.
Broken Down And Built Back Up by emeralgreenlove reviews
Kim's older brother has been raping Kim for months now. Kim is sure he got her pregnant. She has had enough of his brutalities and calls her best friend for help. Some sexual reference. Kick.
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 58,252 - Reviews: 285 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 147 - Updated: 8/16/2013 - Published: 4/11/2012 - Jack B., Kim C.
Mistakes by Peddieluvr101 reviews
Kim and Jack still have hidden feelings for one another. But when one night changes Kim's life forever, they'll all be in whirlwind of trouble.
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 23,486 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 2/9 - Published: 12/19/2012 - Jack B., Kim C.
Unplannned by CanadianKickshipper reviews
Child Birth, mood swings, cravings, morning sickness, you get fat and you get to witness something come out of you. Lovely
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,139 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 2/6/2012 - Published: 10/20/2011 - Jack B., Kim C.
A Baby by Dreaming2BAWriter reviews
Jack and Kim are now married for a year! And now Kim is pregnant with their child. Watch as our favorite Kickin it couple deal with nine months of pregnancy and new found parent hood.
Kickin' It - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 10,139 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 1/2 - Published: 8/31/2012 - Jack B., Kim C. - Complete
Werewolf's aren't Normal by BrownEyesSparkle07 reviews
This Story is About when The Kickin it Gang are WereWolf's and have kids! Rated T Just in case!
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 558 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/24/2012
Because Of Harry Potter by Kickin Taylor reviews
"Us, seventeen year olds are going to keep this baby, that you FOUND, because of Harry potter?" he checked. "So what do we call him?" Kim asked lovingly. "Well, considering we are keeping it because of a fictional book series or movies, we might as well name him Harry." "Fictional?" Kim questioned as Kim nodded. "Jack," She reprimanded, "Your such a Muggle sometimes."
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,879 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 4/22/2013 - Published: 11/3/2012 - Jack B., Kim C.
Why Didn't You Tell Me by remember91808 reviews
Kim has been living with her daughter alone for seven years after Jack walked out on them to become a movie star. Now the whole gang works for the FBI. Now Jack is in trouble and has to stay with Kim. He has no idea who she is or who her daughter is. Will he find out?
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 19,217 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 118 - Updated: 4/22 - Published: 11/22/2012 - Kim C., Jack B.
Getting Back A Lost Love by emeralgreenlove reviews
What will Jack do when a little girl shows on his driveway? What happened to Kim? Why did she left Seaford? "Please come back with me." "No. I can't." "Kim, she isn't just your daughter. She's mine too."
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 23,900 - Reviews: 267 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 7/4/2013 - Published: 3/11/2012 - Kim C., Jack B.
Where'd You Go? by KickinItFanatKick reviews
Kim left Seaford in the middle of Junior Year without a warning or reason. Or so the guys thought. It's six years later and they still don't if she is going to come back. Will she? And if she does, what will she bring with her that will show them why she left?
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 17,321 - Reviews: 269 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 4/28/2013 - Published: 11/14/2012 - Jack B., Kim C.
Interesting Things Happen At School: Baby Boy by emeralgreenlove reviews
A man comes into Jack's and Kim's life and the next thing they know is that their son is born, even though Kim never showed signs of being pregnant. How is this possible? How do they handle it? Will this come between them? They have choices to make. They can keep their baby and say good bye to their dreams or never see their baby boy again. Oh, and did I mention the assassins? Kick
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 39,702 - Reviews: 201 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 4/19 - Published: 4/11/2012 - Kim C., Jack B.