Home Community Misc Misc. Plays/Musicals Killjoys, Make Some Noise!
Killjoys, Make Some Noise!
Follow .
Focus: Misc Misc. Plays/Musicals, Since: 11-29-10
Founder: The Swim Chick - Stories: 63 - Followers: 13 - Staff: 2 - id: 87461
Battery City, California- 2019. A community for all the Killjoy fics, since it doesn't have its own category. From "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys", by My Chemical Romance.
Not personal recommendations, simply a collection. Feel free to ask me to add yours if I miss it.

HUNTED: A Killjoy Fiction by ErinsPapers reviews
Inspired by Danger Days by MCR. It's 2025. The rock band the Fabulous Killjoys are a staple of killjoy culture-but now they're wanted, no one's heard from them in a year, & Dr. D reports that Fun Ghoul is dead. Can we survive without them? Alt Univ/OCs
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,189 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/16/2011
Memory by Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior reviews
Because memorys never fade, and the past will always catch up. Based on the Danger Days universe by My Chemical Romance. OCs and our favourite Killjoys. My first fic in ages, please be gentle! COMPLETE
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,743 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/12/2011 - Published: 7/20/2011 - Complete
Living Nightmare by Motorbaby reviews
Killjoys Verse. Based off a chapter from "Five Times Someone Saved Party Poison" by Wolfbane17. Party Poison is injured while protecting his loved ones, now it's up to them to protect him. COMPLETE
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,515 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 7/21/2011 - Published: 6/19/2011 - Complete
Tales From 2019: A Killjoy Fanfiction by BulletForMyRomance reviews
A series of stories, changing the whole of Danger Days into story format.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 270 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/5/2011
Love is the slowest form of suicide by I.Feel.The.Chemical.Romance reviews
California 2019. Fun Ghoul and Party Poison finally confess their love for each other but will the loss of Jet Star and Kobra Kid tear them apart? FRERARD/ FUN POISON
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,292 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/23/2011 - Published: 6/4/2011 - Complete
Remember Me by Tindra44 reviews
Killjoy/MCR fic. Angel Bladez fights against Better Living to avenge her loved ones and to save her last remaining family... AU to my other MCR story
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,783 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/6/2011 - Published: 5/12/2011
Killjoys Resurrected by Kanaria-san reviews
The Killjoys are resurrected into a strange town they cannot leave and Grace is now 25. Korse has been defeated but there is a darker evil. Lord Mandalor. WIth the help of their newly acquainted friends, The Killjoys will defeat evil. Or will they?
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,512 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/18/2011
True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys: Travel Report by Lightning-in-the-dark reviews
Dr. D's report was the one that no Killjoy wanted to hear, especially Party Poison. Once they'd lost contact, the team found his brother's car had been turned into a flaming wreck and thought the worst. But what really happened to Jet Star and Kobra Kid?
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,550 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/18/2011 - Published: 5/26/2011
New Killjoy? by vampiremoney97 reviews
They were on the run but now they're safe and...staying in a diner in the middle of the desert? With two 'old friends? danger days; killjoys story Party Poison and an OC please R and R
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,423 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/26/2013 - Published: 2/24/2011
When The Lights Go Out by HotRussianVodka reviews
Life became stranger and more dangerous after 2012. But now, with all Battery City's S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W units on their back, will Fabulous Killjoys be able to save themselves? Based on: Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killoys
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,336 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/21/2012 - Published: 4/18/2011
The Past Ain't Through With You by EarlyArcher reviews
Living out in the zones has become even more dangerous than before. It seems one by one, Killjoys are being killed off. It's not easy living in the year 2018. rating may change in the future
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 15,051 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/28/2011 - Published: 5/4/2011
Inferno by AlterationLover reviews
This turned out shorter than I had planned, but I think it's suitable. Danger Days : How it all started. My Chemical Romance. T for language.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,648 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 4/4/2011 - Published: 4/3/2011 - Complete
Static Star & Grumbles the Death Dealer by ssw-rawr reviews
Based on Danger Days by My Chemical Romance. The story of a strange Killjoy, her grumpy sidekick, and how they find their place in a world that doesn't want them. Eventual FunGhoulxOC
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,929 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/13/2011 - Published: 4/4/2011
Desert Song by HotRussianVodka reviews
"I've changed. We all have. Just sometimes, that girl inside of me thinks 'What if' " She gave him a cracked smile. "I think she still lives in me." Based on Danger Days: The True Lives Of the Fabulous Killjoys
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 929 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/15/2011 - Complete
I'll Never Let Them Hurt You by isabella13x reviews
3 sister killjoys are fighting to survive in the deserts of 2019 California, while protecting a young girl, when they are called to train the Fabulous Killjoys. And yes, I used a song lyric for the title.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 16,973 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/7/2011 - Published: 4/17/2011
When The Singing Ended A Killjoy fiction by Phantomcrawler reviews
This story picks up right where the music video "Sing" by My Chemical Romance was left off. It starts off with a young killjoy, named Liquid Firefly, discovering something horrifying in BL/i's morgue.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,054 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 11 - Published: 4/27/2011
The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys by xFantasyLoverx reviews
An My Chemical Romance fanfic.Based off the killjoy theme. Kobra Kid/OC Party Poison/OC Kobra and Party find another killjoy left to die while out for a drive.Sorry for the bad summary.Rated T for language mostly
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,540 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/27/2011
Route Guano by clochlochloe reviews
Every Killjoy starts out on Route Guano, most end there too.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,345 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/30/2011 - Published: 3/27/2011
Desert Dust by BatteryDiamond reviews
Battery Diamond is in captivity of the Fabulous Killjoys. But when her feelings for Kobra Kid are intensified, is it really just a fling? or Something more?
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,405 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/18/2011 - Published: 3/21/2011
My Chemical Romance SING fanciction by mynamesalice reviews
Based on the MCR music video SING Directors Cut Small one-shot.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,620 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Published: 3/22/2011 - Complete
I'll Be Your Detonator by loki-dokey reviews
A 'Fun Ghoul x Cherri Cola' one-shot. WARNING: VERY FLUFFY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Pahah. Set in the Killjoy universe of 2019
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,242 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/15/2011 - Complete
Danger Days: Mind Poison by runawaylikeitwasyesterday reviews
MCR A BL/i agent who has been pushed too far unknowingly gets a programed data chip inserted into her brain by the dust angels, giving her the uncontrollable need to rescue the killjoys. The line between good and evil is blurred.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,799 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/15/2011 - Published: 3/12/2011
My Killjoy Story by doom-angel reviews
The story of my Fabulous Killjoy, Cyanide Princess and her fight for survival, battling Korse and BL/Ind alongside her best friend and the other Killjoys. REVIEWS PLEASE!
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,235 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/8/2011 - Published: 3/8/2011
The Only Hope For Me is You by LadyYukimuraSan reviews
Party Poison. Jet Star. Fun Ghoul. My friends...all dead. I should be dead with them, but I'm not.-Kobra Kid. Follow Kobra Kid on his journey to save his brother and friends from Korse. But being the only Fabulous Killjoy still alive, is dangerous for him
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 12,501 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 4/28/2011 - Published: 3/6/2011
A BLind life by juljuirt reviews
This story is set in the Danger Days universe by My Chemical Romance. Its POV switches from the young girl's one to the Killjyoys' one. This is sort of a prologue describing people's life under BL/ind's "utopia". There's a short resumé in chapter 1.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 14,400 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/8/2011 - Published: 3/5/2011
58 | Page 1 .. Last Next »