Home Community Anime/Manga Hunter X Hunter Killua x ?
Killua x ?
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Hunter X Hunter, Since: 08-31-11
Founder: sakurai-pyon - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 94963
Are you tired of searching and searching for romance stories inclduing killua? Ones that AREN'T about gays? Well, your search is finally over! the only thing posted on here is KilluaxOC! Come and take a peek!

The Lost Night by Lyra Klaude reviews
"I knew what I was getting myself into. Killua was just like any normal, seventeen-year-old boy: An asshole. A gorgeous asshole. A gorgeous, strangely mysterious asshole. A gorgeous, strangely mysterious, deliciously intelligent, heart-poundingly possessive, frighteningly daring, temper-tantrums throwing, emerald-eyed asshole. The worst kind of asshole." Killua/OC
Hunter X Hunter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 48 - Words: 367,717 - Reviews: 870 - Favs: 345 - Follows: 329 - Updated: 5/5/2014 - Published: 12/18/2010 - Killua Z., OC
Does Love Work? by Untouchable dream reviews
Love doesn't work. That's what she believes, but what if someone can prove her wrong? What if that person was Killua? OC/Killua. Rated T just to be safe. The credit for the image goes to ( LittleFatBear ).
Hunter X Hunter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 61 - Words: 70,724 - Reviews: 298 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 1/28/2014 - Published: 1/12/2011 - Killua Z., OC
The Reason I Left Home by Moofeen reviews
It was more than just boredom. The reason I left home – The real reason why, was because of her. Implied KilluaxOC Oneshot.
Hunter X Hunter - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,523 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 8/21/2013 - Published: 2/20/2010 - Killua Z. - Complete