Home Community Cartoons Kim Possible Kim Possible Favorites
Kim Possible Favorites
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Kim Possible, Since: 09-19-07
Founder: Play3rtwo - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 50738
If you are beginning in the KP FanFic Universe, This C2 is for you. All submitters must be willing to accept constructive criticism. I would love to see some of our veterans review these stories! I am also including these as some of my personal favorites. If you think yours is all that send it to me, who knows? Your story might be here!

What She Can't Say by The Wise Duck reviews
Post STD - Continuation of 'As It Was In The Beginning'. Kim and Ron start their relationship while their lives and the rest of the world goes on. But change brings challenges; social, professional, personal. How will they deal with it?
Kim Possible - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 49 - Words: 403,928 - Reviews: 543 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 4/5/2008 - Published: 5/16/2005 - Kim P., Ron S. - Complete
A Bond of Honor by JPMod reviews
Ron and Yori start a relationship after “Gorilla Fist”, adding a new factor into Kim and Ron’s friendship as well as Team Possible. WIP. Chapter 28 up.
Kim Possible - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 167,100 - Reviews: 450 - Favs: 179 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 2/11/2008 - Published: 5/15/2006 - Ron S., Yori
She: a Classic Kim Possible Romantic Comedy by Lady Rhetorica reviews
It's Friday Night Ron Night Movie Night at Kim's house. When a tired Ron falls asleep, his relationship with Kim gets a weird Hollywood spin in the alternate universe of his snoozing imagination. Starring Julia Roberts as KP in a PG13 chick flick.
Kim Possible - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,422 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/15/2007 - Published: 7/14/2007 - Kim P., Ron S. - Complete
M Quest: a Kim & Ron Growing Up Story by Lady Rhetorica reviews
Kim wants to find out everyone's thoughts on the “M” word, including Ron's. Drakken wants to find secret takeovertheworld research. Both quests collide in sunny California when Kim meets a retired pop hero from the 60s. It's a retro romp on the beach.
Kim Possible - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,354 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/5/2007 - Kim P., Ron S. - Complete
A Light Carol: a Kim Possible Winter's Tale by Lady Rhetorica reviews
Kim better watch out, she better not cry, she better not pout, Yori’s telling her why: Twin crises are coming to town. Will Kim and Ron survive so they can spend a 1st Christmas & Hanukkah together as a couple? Maybe...with a little unexpected help.
Kim Possible - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,620 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/30/2007 - Published: 10/26/2007 - Kim P., Ron S. - Complete
Raising the Stakes by EnigmaticPseudonym reviews
First in the As Luck Would Have It Universe. After Ron's death, Kim tries to live a normal life as a UN delegate. Meanwhile, Gemini plans an attack on the UN an attack that could cripple the world. Rated T for some violence and relationship dynamics.
Kim Possible - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,489 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/15/2007 - Published: 9/24/2007 - Kim P., Ron S.
Nothing Can Stop A Stoppable by Play3rtwo reviews
This was written to give me closure to the show. It exists after Graduation. I've extended the story due to popular demand. Hopefully you'll like what I've got. All reviews are appreciated! Thanks to TheWiseDuck for his help with chapters!
Kim Possible - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 33 - Words: 40,041 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 8/27/2013 - Published: 9/19/2007 - Kim P., Ron S. - Complete