Home Community TV Shows Once Upon a Time Kindred Spirits: Captain Swan
Kindred Spirits: Captain Swan
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Once Upon a Time, Since: 11-26-12
Founder: Vera-Sabe - Stories: 3,903 - Followers: 504 - Staff: 4 - id: 104310
An Emma/Hook community. All well-written stories & ratings are welcome. Threesome & more-some fics, involving Emma/Hook, are also welcome. Examples: Emma/Hook/Milah, Emma/Hook/Regina, Emma/Hook/Ruby, Emma/Hook/Tink, Hook/Emma/Graham, Hook/Emma/Jefferson, Hook/Emma/Peter, and/or Hook/Emma/Rumple. They're married! Time to get the freak on! Authors & readers: Thanks so much for all the stories, follows, & subscriptions! ((HUGS))

Not Quite a Coffee Shop AU by kissmelikeapirate reviews
She needs a second job and The Library needs a barista. Who knew she would end up with more than free coffee?
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,918 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 23 - Published: 6/11 - [Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook] - Complete
The Dark One by Little Missus reviews
The two times Killian watched the Dark One disappear, filled with what he would fight for.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 213 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/21/2015 - [Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook] - Complete
True Love's Kiss by swingingfreely reviews
Killian summons the new Dark One... will she come?
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 990 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/16/2015 - Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Complete
The Survivor by Cheerfully Cynical reviews
It wasn't Killian that had to die to stop the Dark Ones... It was Emma. 5x12
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 964 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/8/2015 - Emma S., Snow White/Mary M. Blanchard, Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Complete
but because of you i might think twice by katanafleet reviews
their love is greater than the darkness. emma knows this. the dark one would beg to differ.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 573 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/16/2016 - [Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook] - Complete
Saving the Dark One by tinypixy reviews
What does Killian have to do to free Emma from her darkness? How can Henry help him with it and how far will they go? (one-shot)
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,625 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/9/2015 - Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook, Henry Mills - Complete
The Words by amydel29 reviews
Killian gives dark!Emma his necklace. Title and story inspired by Christina Perri's song The Words. One-shot.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,688 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/26/2015 - Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Complete
Dark and Stormy by Philyra reviews
Emma befriends Storybrooke's handyman and only pub owner. An alternative Season One featuring cursed!Killian.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,874 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 22 - Published: 12/28/2014 - Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Complete
the darkness likes how you taste, dearie by kathleenfergie reviews
(and now that it's started the meal, it's going to finish it.) He doesn't want to fight. The old Dark Ones know he will be all too easy to swallow.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,340 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/21/2015 - [Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook] - Complete
Eclipse by MyCrAzyWorld reviews
Emma Swan is the new Dark One and has vanished. This is the story of the people who love her trying to find her. And the man leading the charge is the man that she loves back. Killian spent 300 years trying to find the Dark One to kill him. He is prepared to spend the next 300 finding the new Dark One and saving her. But will it be for nothing? Has darkness eclipsed her heart?
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 26 - Words: 57,368 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 147 - Updated: 8/4/2015 - Published: 5/12/2015 - Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Complete
the most powerful magic by notdonewithyou reviews
Killian is finally forced to do the bidding of the Dark One and put Emma in the hat. spoilers from 4x08, speculation onward.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,186 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 22 - Published: 11/16/2014 - [Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook] - Complete
The Trade by mommanerd reviews
Emma is the Dark One, and while Hook works with her family try to find a way to bring her back, she begins visiting him.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,389 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/7/2015 - Killian Jones/Captain Hook, Emma S., David N./Prince Charming, Snow White/Mary M. Blanchard - Complete
Never Stop by FortunesArkHero reviews
Despite the dust of his heart slipping between the Dark One's fingers, Killian Jones never stopped loving Emma Swan.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,700 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 12 - Published: 11/18/2014 - Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Complete
Hold my Hand (Be my Anchor) by captainodonewithyou reviews
Just a CS bit based on all the suspicious talk about stabbing the Dark One on the episode tonight. Angst ahead!
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,483 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/22/2015 - Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Complete
Of Truths, Reasons and Memories by UnderTheLights16 reviews
Emma writes a letter to Killian explaining the reasons why she had turned him into the dark one. And Killian has a response.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,218 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 11/28/2015 - Published: 11/19/2015 - Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Complete
Lullaby by ParanoiaQueen reviews
Soulmates AU: Songs in your head are your soulmate singing. For as long as she can remember, Emma Swan has heard a voice in her head. A man singing to her that no one else can hear. The voice comforts her through the years, but just who is he? Killian Jones never expected a soulmate. But then he hears a voice in his head. A voice that won't let him fall completely into revenge
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 26,102 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 180 - Updated: 6/5 - Published: 5/5 - [Killian Jones/Captain Hook, Emma S.]
I Need You to Kiss Me by ParanoiaQueen reviews
Prompt: I'm at a party and I just saw my ex so I need you to make out with me Emma Swan will not give Walsh the satisfaction of knowing that she's still single. So the obvious solution is to go find the hottest guy at the party and make out with him. Makes perfect sense. Right?
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,201 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 27 - Published: 5/14 - [Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook] - Complete
Countdown by ParanoiaQueen reviews
What if you could have a countdown until you met your soulmate? Emma Swan thinks it's all b.s. and that she doesn't need some guy in a lab coat to tell her who to love but then she meet a dashing Brit in a pub. He has a messed up timer, one with no match. Killian Jones was a man with no countdown until he'd leave her. But can she open herself up to love?
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,505 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 5/6 - Published: 4/22 - [Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook] - Complete
After Darkness, Comes the Light by HeartInHeart reviews
Emma's Decent into Darkness is explored. When Henry and Killian finally find her, will she let them help her? Or will the temptation prove to be more powerful? One-Shot. Captain Swan; Captain Cobra; Swan Believer.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,964 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/16/2015 - Emma S., Henry Mills, Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Complete
Re-establishing shots by lakariana reviews
The struggle doesn't always end with the defeat of the darkness, sometimes it can be just the beginning. Merlin's solution to defeating the Dark One has a huge cost for Emma and Hook, but if their story proves anything, it's that the depth of love is infinite. Ensemble make plenty of appearances as well as an OC. AU Season 5.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 13 - Words: 38,681 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 12/17/2015 - Published: 9/20/2015 - [Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook] - Complete
Chasing Demons by mynameismyth reviews
When being the Dark One becomes too much, Emma does what she's always done; she runs away. Emma leaves Storybrooke with Henry, returning years later to get rid of the darkness once and for all. Contains a lot of Captain Swan and Charming Family feels
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 25,337 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 8/21/2015 - Published: 6/10/2015 - Emma S., David N./Prince Charming, Snow White/Mary M. Blanchard, Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Complete
I Will Find You by DrakiraDormiens reviews
Season 4 Finale Spoilers (picks up right where the finale left off)! Emma Swan has been taken by the darkness and Killian Jones will stop at nothing until he finds her. But how will he get her back when she is now the new Dark One? Will they get their happy ending or will Emma succumb to the darkness within her? Read and Review! Captain Swan and a hint of Snowing and Outlaw Queen!
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 61,450 - Reviews: 196 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 175 - Updated: 7/12/2015 - Published: 5/11/2015 - [Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook] Regina M./The Evil Queen - Complete
Light in the Darkness by GabyLo18
OUAT Killian Drabble. Set after the Season 4 Finale. It's been one week since Emma has been gone and Killian reflects on his missing light.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 761 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/17/2015 - Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Complete
I carry you in my heart by LauraLoo7 reviews
A o/s inspired by all of the heart sharing/donation theories out there regarding Emma/Dark Swan and Killian Jones, with the assistance of one of my favorite poems by E. E. Cummings.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,472 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/15/2015 - Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Complete
Get Out Of My Head by CaptainBellarkeSwan reviews
Emma hears he voices of the past Dark Ones in her head, but she never thought she'd hear that voice along with them.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,320 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/26/2015 - [Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook] - Complete
2,786 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »