Home Community TV Shows Mighty Boosh King of the Mods Fanfic Listing
King of the Mods Fanfic Listing
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Mighty Boosh, Since: 02-11-08
Founder: daveinator2212 - Stories: 2 - Followers: 0 - id: 55481
My fave stories with The One And Only Vince Noir as the one of the main characters(including crossovers, time travel, alternate dimensions etc.). Generally no slash but I may make a couple of exceptions long as they're not 2 graphic or if the stiory is really good. All stories chosen by me. One-shots,novellas, novels, random drabble. I don't really care. Just anything I find amusing lol.

Piano Fringe! by JulyPie reviews
The Adventures of the Booshers and Vinces latest group, the Bohemian Starfish Reindeer Rebels. Contains random crossover characters, multiple husbands, and little to no sense.
Mighty Boosh - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,483 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/1/2008 - Published: 12/30/2007 - Complete
Too Far To The Boosh by LixiPixi reviews
Noel makes the wrong phone call and finds himself in the land of euros, the nabootique and his very own king of the mods. Rated K for occational naughty word! COMPLETE!
Mighty Boosh - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 18,130 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 2/11/2008 - Published: 1/9/2008 - Complete