Home Community General Kino No Tabi Kino's Journey Stories
Kino No Tabi Kino's Journey Stories
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 12-09-06
Founder: Mica - Stories: 16 - Followers: 0 - id: 39755
Since there is no section for Kino's Journey aka Kino's Travels fanfiction, this is a listing of the kino fics that I have found. If you find another that is not in here, PLEASE email contact me. I try to keep this up to date :

Unforgetable Memories by JagaGirl reviews
Kino no Tabi Kino's Journey When Shizu finds about about Kino's Past, how will she take it went he confronts her about it?
Kino's Journey - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 8,324 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/18/2007 - Published: 4/2/2007 - Shizu, Kino - Complete
The Land of Simplicity: Backwards Clock by Rinikittybabe reviews
Kino no Tabi, Kino's Journey, Kino's Travels story. Kino and Hermes travel to a land without any technology. However, it holds a secret that even its residents don't know about. It's better than the summery makes it sound.
Kino's Journey - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,358 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/19/2007 - Kino, Hermes - Complete
Eddies by Kraven Ergeist reviews
King of Bandits X Kino's Journey Cross Over :: What happens when two paths cross?
Crossover - King of Bandit Jing & Kino's Journey - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,457 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/7/2006 - Complete
Land of Dreams by orangealuminumcan reviews
Kino no Tabi Kino's Journey fic. Two travelers, two journeys, two dreams, one destination. Some Kino x Shizu in later chapters. Rated to be safe. SUSPENDED
Misc. Anime/Manga - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,866 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/25/2007 - Published: 2/5/2007
the master of warping by ashetaka reviews
a crossover story of InuYasha, Kino's Journey, Kingdom Hearts, and other random animes and movies.resedent evil is oneR&R plz! I would also like good critisum on this storie seeing that it is my first!
Anime X-overs - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,943 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/8/2006 - Published: 9/20/2005
Kino's Journey: Land of Total Equality by The Woodsman reviews
Kino and Hermes enter a country where everyone is treated equally regardless of their age, race, gender, or disability. All seems well at first, but what happens to those who are truly different?
Kino's Journey - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,246 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/14/2005 - Complete
flowers by kismet00 reviews
[Kino's Journey] The rule is that a traveler must never interfere with the laws of a country. But what happens when the borders of right and wrong are tested to their limits? What will Kino do when a person's life is in the balance?
Misc. Anime/Manga - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,853 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/5/2004
The Country of Memories by Katu F And Kaylith A reviews
A Kino no TabiKino's Journey Fanfic. When Kino enters a country haunted by memories, will her own surface as well?
Misc. Anime/Manga - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,753 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/15/2004
The Town With No Name by Liana Ilia reviews
This is a Kino's Journey story about Kino finding a strange country that has something happening at night. She must find out what it is! Again i couldn't pick Kino's Journey, but this does not cross over wanything
Anime X-overs - Rated: K - English - Angst/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,518 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/13/2004 - Complete
The Country of Music by Katu F And Kaylith A reviews
Kino's Journeys continue. Into the Country of Music, to the divided city. The things that happen in three days can change a perspective. Drift along for the ride.
Misc. Anime/Manga - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,971 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/11/2004
A Story of Everlasting Love by Dana-chu reviews
Kino's Journey (Kino no Tabi). First story in the Country of Light arc. Kino and Hermes visit a cemetery.
Misc. Anime/Manga - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 570 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/23/2005
Kino's Journey Blue haired tiger by Raven1941 reviews
Kino enters a town and is kidnapped to be murdered in front of a mobrn(first fanfic. I tried to keep to the characters and the series as best as I could. Please write a reveiw.)
Misc. Anime/Manga - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,233 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/10/2005
Koibito by Nyu Hikari reviews
Kino no tabi 'Los viajes de Kino' Kino sigue viajando, cuando encuentra un pais que no esta en el mapa, así que decide visitarlo. Solo que lo que encuentra ahí es algo que nunca imaginó. Aveces irse de un lugar puede resultar bastante doloroso. Shoujo ai
Kino's Journey - Rated: T - Spanish - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,883 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/12/2005 - Complete
Kino no Tabi: The Country of the Sun by SirLucian reviews
Kino no Tabi [Kino's Journey] The rays of the sun are never any more special to another place other than this country filled with smiles. What secrets await Kino and her motorrad, Hermes, as they venture upon the said country?
Kino's Journey - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,076 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/11/2007 - Published: 10/14/2005