Home Community Movies The Day The Earth Stood Still Klaatu's Community
Klaatu's Community
Follow .
Focus: Movies The Day The Earth Stood Still, Since: 01-21-09
Founder: T-U-X-I-D-O-G-R-E-Y - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 66332
A collection of unique TDTESS fanfics...humourous, intense, but mainly sci-fi. We're adding fics that are taken the best care of, fics where everyone is kept original! For the 2008 film.

Galactic Serenade by J u s t . E s c a p e reviews
Winding stairs twisting and curving out, ship lifting off. We'll climb aboard. Destination and returning, you'll set the engine burning. The navigation making us scared, but we're okay as long as you're there... A Klaatu/Helen one-shot.
The Day The Earth Stood Still - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,056 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 15 - Published: 4/1/2009 - Complete
An Embodied Wonderment by J u s t . E s c a p e reviews
'And what if he came back...' she asks herself repeatedly. 'What if he could be the one, to love and hold, to teach to smile, to fill the void,' she wonders, 'Why did he have to leave...' A Klaatu/Helen one shot. A little something I forgot I wrote.
The Day The Earth Stood Still - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,766 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/17/2009 - Complete
The Day The Earth Went Sue by T-U-X-I-D-O-G-R-E-Y reviews
A short parody in which the Alien is the one who gets envaded...by Sues, that is. Coming to Earth was more than a mistake.
The Day The Earth Stood Still - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,124 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Published: 1/20/2009 - Complete
A Little More Time by SharperImage reviews
If Jacob was the embodiment of Humankind, and he, Klaatu was its destruction-or maybe its savior-What was Helen in all of this?--A story about how, and what Klaatu learned of the Human Race. And why their puny existence mattered; if only to him.
The Day The Earth Stood Still - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,302 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/19/2009
Ghosts in the Machines by J u s t . E s c a p e reviews
I think I've created something original here; Klaatu finds himself bound to the planet and when mysterious meteors hit Earth, it sets into motion a chain of events, destruction and demolition, a battle for resources. Will Klaatu save us? Or die trying?
The Day The Earth Stood Still - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Suspense - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,928 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 3/27/2009 - Published: 2/20/2009