Home Community TV Shows Glee Klaine
Klaine
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 11-27-10
Founder: nataliaromonova - Stories: 64 - Followers: 540 - Staff: 1 - id: 87402
The best KurtxBlaine stories. Because Kurt deserves a boyfriend and Blaine is perfect for the job. (Looking for staff as I am no longer part of the Glee fandom. Please PM me if you are interested.)

Lemon Juice by MrSpockify reviews
Kurt and Blaine decide to play a little Taste Test. Klaine, obviously. Fluff.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,059 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 13 - Published: 10/18/2011 - Blaine A., Kurt H. - Complete
A Lack of Composure by strawberryfinn reviews
Blaine was prepared to have a sit-down talk with Burt before his first date with Kurt, but with overprotective stepbrother Finn? Not so much. Klaine Blaine/Kurt slash Brotherly!Furt Brotherly Finn and Kurt
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,138 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/28/2011 - Blaine A., Kurt H. - Complete
You Had Me At 'Sesame Street' by padfoot's prose reviews
"You complete me. You are the Sesame to my Street, the congestion to my Brooklyn Bridge, the waiting list to my serendipity, the Bloom to my Berg." Klaine drabbles about everything and anything, from mustard to marbles to falling in love.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 100 - Words: 28,308 - Reviews: 928 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 11/30/2011 - Published: 6/27/2011 - Blaine A., Kurt H. - Complete
This Time Tomorrow by KaelynnLovesGerard reviews
'And, at the same time, Blaine and Burt tore their eyes from the body of the boy they'd both loved; one, as a son, and the other, as his everything. Those sightless eyes continued to stare upwards, at the heaven that they didn't believe in.'
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,274 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 160 - Follows: 27 - Published: 5/1/2011 - Kurt H., Blaine A. - Complete
Hold On by GleekMom reviews
Part 4 of Ready to Fly Series: Summer is almost over, and while Blaine has spent a lot of time with the Hummels, Kurt still has not been invited to the Anderson home. Blaine has a secret, that he is trying desperately to keep. When it's revealed, nothing will ever be the same.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,399 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 98 - Updated: 8/20/2011 - Published: 8/9/2011 - Blaine A., Kurt H. - Complete
Reasons by aspiringtoeloquence reviews
Blaine got a text: "As you seem to believe I don't know my own mind without some kind of meditation, I am now going to spend the next twenty four hours spamming your inbox with some of the reasons why I want this to work. Starting now."
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,842 - Reviews: 222 - Favs: 763 - Follows: 60 - Published: 5/3/2011 - Blaine A., Kurt H. - Complete
Make A Memory by Lily M. Richards reviews
"Oh! Mr Hummel! Hi! I-um, Kurt-… I'm here to, uh, pick up Kurt? For, er, prom?" -Klaine promfic idea that wouldn't leave me alone. !Spoilers ahead for Prom episode, don't read if you don't want to know the spoilers! :D
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,487 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/6/2011 - Kurt H., Blaine A. - Complete
Kiss by foraworldundeserving reviews
While the kiss in Original Song was oh-so-beautiful, there's millions of ways those two boys could have shared their first kiss. PROMPT FIC. COMPLETE.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 234 - Words: 626,952 - Reviews: 12260 - Favs: 2,010 - Follows: 1,007 - Updated: 12/7/2011 - Published: 4/16/2011 - Kurt H., Blaine A. - Complete
Daddies by GirlFromTheWest reviews
Kurt and Blaine celebrate their 7th wedding anniversary by deciding to begin a family. What follows are their adventures, from deciding to become parents to their son's 18th birthday. Join us, won't you? Our favorite boys are going to be amazing parents!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 90,716 - Reviews: 1067 - Favs: 1,592 - Follows: 1,088 - Updated: 4/4/2012 - Published: 1/15/2011 - Kurt H., Blaine A. - Complete
Moondust and Starlight by Mytay reviews
A post-Original Song fic. Kurt reflects on some happy, happy things, then spends some time doing those same happy, happy things . . . and then gets interrupted by his father.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,377 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 253 - Follows: 21 - Published: 3/18/2011 - Kurt H., Blaine A. - Complete
Moments by Skia9 reviews
A collection of little moments between Kurt and Blaine, little pictures of time based off of songs.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,346 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/27/2011 - Published: 3/31/2011 - Kurt H., Blaine A.
Never See Paris by geisel reviews
For something good to finally happen to him, he had to give up his New Directions family and his own sight. But the thought of Blaine with him was that little bright spot now. That was something he could look forward to, he knew.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,576 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 4/28/2011 - Published: 4/11/2011 - Kurt H., Blaine A.
Blaine Likes Dictionaries by broadwaypants reviews
Blaine really likes dictionaries, because they give him lots of different ways of defining the word 'kiss.' Now if only he could make Kurt understand that...
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,514 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 718 - Follows: 41 - Published: 11/10/2010 - Kurt H., Blaine A. - Complete
Simply Irresistible by Keitorin Asthore reviews
Kurt just wants to teach Blaine how to bake. Blaine just wants Kurt to stop licking the cake batter out of the bowl. The teasing is too much. Is this revenge for all of his eyesex? Klaine. Oneshot. COMPLETE.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,960 - Reviews: 215 - Favs: 909 - Follows: 72 - Published: 2/7/2011 - Kurt H., Blaine A. - Complete
Dalton Academy's pros and cons list by lelyinthesky reviews
It was really hard to keep Kurt's pros and cons list unbiased when he kept discovering things like how Blaine had lied about his gig at King's Island just to sing with him.
Glee - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,831 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/27/2011 - Kurt H., Blaine A. - Complete
Welcome to the Bright Lights by paundromat reviews
All it took for their relationship to grow into something more was five months, a lot of angst, and one trip to New York City for the 2011 Glee Club National Championships. Klaine. Now complete!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 57,856 - Reviews: 196 - Favs: 204 - Follows: 268 - Updated: 6/4/2011 - Published: 1/21/2011 - Blaine A., Kurt H. - Complete
The Kidnapping of Kurt Hummel by klemonademouth reviews
Out-take from "So I Went and Let You Blow My Mind", oneshot. Kurt is kidnapped in his dorm by New Directions, and interrogated fiercely about Blaine. Well, somewhat fiercely. Don't have to have read other story for this to make sense. Klaine.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,253 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 228 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 1/5/2012 - Published: 12/22/2010 - Kurt H., Blaine A. - Complete
Voulez Vous Coucher Avec Moi? by Sarahrose660 reviews
When Blaine asked Kurt to help him study for a French test, he didn't expect to get quite so distracted...
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 523 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/7/2011 - Kurt H., Blaine A. - Complete
You and I by Keitorin Asthore reviews
In retrospect, Blaine was pretty sure he could put a Katy Perry song to every key point in his relationship with Kurt. Klaine. Current chapter: "Lost"
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 35,647 - Reviews: 465 - Favs: 422 - Follows: 620 - Updated: 2/17/2011 - Published: 1/5/2011 - Blaine A., Kurt H.
kerrigan & lowdermilk can write our soundtrack by broadwaypants reviews
Kurt and Blaine's relationship, as set to music by Kait Kerrigan and Brian Lowdermilk.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,245 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 182 - Follows: 13 - Published: 11/10/2010 - Kurt H., Blaine A. - Complete
Five Times Blaine Dropped Everything for Kurt by theworldwhispers reviews
...And One Time the Tables Were Turned. Dalton Blaine and Kurt's Blaine are two different people. Can he reconcile the two in time to salvage a relationship? Will Kurt forgive him, and maybe even grow to love him? Klaine oneshot, Complete.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,378 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/30/2010 - Blaine A., Kurt H. - Complete
The Glee Alphabet by fagur fiskur reviews
"The countless hours I spent playing Dead Rising 2 instead of studying will not have been in vain." A collection of 100 word drabbles ranging every genre. Most are slash, some are gen. Kurt/Blaine. Warnings: Minor character death, possible pet-play.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,644 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/28/2010 - Kurt H., Blaine A. - Complete
The Little Things by happyinchintz72 reviews
Kurt leaves McKinley. He hasn't had any of the experiences he's always dreamed of. Cue Blaine, the Warblers and the hallowed halls of Dalton Academy. FLUFF. Focuses in on the little things in life, the special moments.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 39 - Words: 171,121 - Reviews: 1617 - Favs: 1,126 - Follows: 1,249 - Updated: 5/21/2011 - Published: 11/28/2010 - Kurt H., Blaine A.
Pavarotti by YaoiIsLove reviews
Pavarotti gets tired of Kurt and Blaine dancing around each other and wishes he could play matchmaker and with a little help does just that.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,646 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/16/2010 - Kurt H., Blaine A. - Complete
Someday You Will Be Loved by Keitorin Asthore reviews
"Grilled Cheesus Part III": He's just too tired to take this anymore. Klaine. A series that fills in the massive gaps in season 2.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 33,918 - Reviews: 1267 - Favs: 969 - Follows: 1,386 - Updated: 9/16/2011 - Published: 11/14/2010 - Kurt H., Blaine A.
53 | Page 1 .. Last Next »