Home Community Cartoons South Park KneeSlapping Funny Slash Archive
KneeSlapping Funny Slash Archive
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons South Park, Since: 05-07-07
Founder: Ben Barrett - Stories: 6 - Followers: 3 - id: 45579
Coming to terms with the fact that I love you was hard, admitting it to you was harder, but the stories written about it brought me to tears....in laughter. The funniest South Park slash out there.

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus by fren reviews
A song I made up for Faith plus 1. That Christian Hard Rock episode is to blame!
South Park - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 494 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/20/2004 - Complete
A Little Bit of Seasonal Style by BroflovskiFan reviews
StanKyle. Cold weather, interrupting mothers, frozen bangs and of course a little hot seasonal action. Happy holiday of your choice readers. [ONESHOT]
South Park - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,173 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/25/2006 - Stan M., Kyle B. - Complete
just desserts by kyleisgod reviews
A series of dessertthemed oneshots. Gay and straight pairs included. CartmanWendy, StanKyle, TweekGary, KennyBebe. Read and review!
South Park - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,718 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/3/2007 - Published: 3/31/2007 - Complete
Spin the Bottle by geekgirl01 reviews
Stan and Kyle are forced into the closet. Will their friends ever let them out? A bit fluffy. stankyle I don't own South Park or the characters...oneshot Please review!
South Park - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,069 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/29/2007 - Stan M., Kyle B. - Complete