Home Community Games Sonic the Hedgehog Knuckles and Rouge
Knuckles and Rouge
Follow .
Focus: Games Sonic the Hedgehog, Since: 04-18-06
Founder: Crazy'n'Love - Stories: 4 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 3 - id: 31083
Well, i bet you can guess what this C2 is about! If you can't this is about my favorite couple and my favorite male and female character, Knuckles and Rouge and their strange but romantic relationship. Will they admit their love? I hope so!

Untitled by IcyInuYoukai reviews
Rouge comes to Knuckles beaten and bruised and is left in his care. What is he going to do? And...what happened to her? Mainly KnuxRouge. R&R NO FLAMES!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,721 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 5/21/2006 - Published: 1/17/2006 - Knuckles, Rouge
More than an Adventure by Sonic Hero reviews
Eggman has kidnapped Sonic and threatens to destroy Station Square! The only one who can stop him and rescue Sonic is Knuckles! But what happens if his former rival follows along? COMPLETED!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,556 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 9/30/2006 - Published: 11/20/2004 - Knuckles, Rouge - Complete
Why don't you kiss her? by Crazy'n'Love reviews
A short one shot about Knuckles and Rouge. Rouge gives Knuckles company while trying to steal the Master Emerald, but something develops during her visit. R&R!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,299 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 23 - Published: 4/17/2006 - Knuckles, Rouge - Complete