Home Community Cartoons Legend of Korra Korrasami
Korrasami
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Legend of Korra, Since: 06-12-12
Founder: misscanteloupe - Stories: 86 - Followers: 30 - id: 100756
The stories I'm able to find featuring our two favorite ladies, Korra and Asami. Because we all know they're totally gay for each other. Feel free to message me if I've missed any!

The Desert by Snows Of Yester-Year reviews
She felt like she was lost in a baked and barren land. It was lucky for her that someone managed to pull her out. Korrasami oneshot.
Legend of Korra - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 985 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/4/2012 - Asami S., Korra - Complete
Corporate life and Avatar duty by team0player0 reviews
Korra and Asami go on a date, talk warfare and will.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 929 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/2/2012 - Asami S., Korra - Complete
Thousand Dragons Ascension by RAWowner333 reviews
Continuation of the story from "30 Days"
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,344 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/16/2013 - Published: 8/1/2012 - Korra, Asami S.
Amateur Flirting by team0player0 reviews
The many times they meet, flirt, and date. A collection of first. Is your name summer, cause you're hot. "Were you planning on driving somewhere?" "Of course not, you're here now".
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,764 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 9/8/2012 - Published: 7/28/2012 - Asami S., Korra
A Minute by Lanatris reviews
A Korrasami rewrite of "Endgame".
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,373 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/28/2012 - Asami S., Korra - Complete
Medical Attention by Victorian Asylum reviews
Korra sustains an injury during a pro-bending match. Post season one. Slight Korrasami. Oneshot. Slightly AU.
Legend of Korra - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,038 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/18/2012 - Korra - Complete
The Night Out by AvataREX reviews
Asami and Korra are at a ball together. Korra is a little tIpSy and primed to go. Note-I do not support underage drinking. This was written under the strict premise that in The Legend of Korra world Korra and others are above a legal drinking age.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 987 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/17/2012 - Asami S., Korra
Four Nations High School by DarkWolfHunter900 reviews
Korra finds herself dealing with her feelings for her best friend Asami Sato. As she tries to come to terms with this new type of relationship, she must also deal with Hiroshi Sato, a jealous Mako, and other drama in high school. Modern day Korrasami Fic, Rated T for other things later on. On Hiatus
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,380 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 4/2/2013 - Published: 7/16/2012 - Korra, Asami S.
Interrogation Room by ShatteredLyre reviews
Team Avatar has faced the uprising of the Equalist movement and Amon's threat of cleansing the city of all bending. But Asami encounters her most dangerous challenge yet: meeting Korra's parents. "So you're Korra's new girlfriend?" Senna sighed. "Such a pity that you're so pretty. We had all intentions of broiling you alive..." Sequel to "Hush Little Baby"
Legend of Korra - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,233 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/16/2012 - Korra, Asami S. - Complete
Hush Little Baby by ShatteredLyre reviews
Hush little baby, don't say a word, please stop crying before Korra has a heart attack, oh Spirits above, why won't it stop CRYING? How on earth did Asami think babysitting Rohan would be a fun way to celebrate their six month anniversary? This kid's vocal cords could be used to torture war criminals...
Legend of Korra - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,076 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/13/2012 - Korra, Asami S. - Complete
Airbendning Training by cookiesandcream69 reviews
Korra gets stuck while airbending training, and Asami helps her out.
Legend of Korra - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 805 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/13/2012 - Asami S., Korra - Complete
Run away! by yourcloudnine reviews
I think it is destiny that put us together. And of course, Naga and her meat cravings...
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 834 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 17 - Published: 7/12/2012 - Korra, Asami S.
The Legend of Korra : Chocolate and Pretzels by mythos43213 reviews
Salty and Sweet, of course! Asami is a little shocked by Korra!
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,119 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/10/2012 - Korra, Asami S. - Complete
Always by onbrokenfeet reviews
You're the avatar, going on a date should be no problem...right? This was originally going to be a one-shot but due to request it will have more chapters!
Legend of Korra - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,018 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/16/2012 - Published: 7/10/2012 - Asami S., Korra
Into your arms by yourcloudnine reviews
"Hey! Korra. Don't. Fall. In. Love. With. Asami. Again. Remember what happened last time?" He shot her a look and she sighed. "I know, Bolin! But… Ugh! Now that she's back, I can't help myself…" Oneshot.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,394 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/8/2012 - Asami S., Korra - Complete
What the Present Keeps by DarkWolfHunter900 reviews
Korra finally sees Asami for who she really is, and not just Mako's ex. Their relationship blooms, and they deal with drama, starting a family, and some other things along the way. Rated T just in case.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 10,932 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 8/28/2012 - Published: 7/6/2012 - Korra, Asami S.
I'll Bend The World For You by Yuri-hime reviews
A chance meeting with the new Avatar may finally help Asami unlock something she's desired for all her life
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,312 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 7/27/2012 - Published: 7/4/2012 - Korra, Asami S. - Complete
Love and Loss by Silver-Eyed-Rukia reviews
One-Shot. You may break up with someone you care for, but maybe it's not a loss, bur rather the start of something new. Korra x Asami
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,072 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/7/2012 - Korra, Asami S. - Complete
The Heroine of Her Tale by Bananafana Liya reviews
Prompt: Asami Sato and books. I have two versions of this prompt, one fluffy and one dark. This is the fluffy one and has strong Korrasami implications.
Legend of Korra - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 201 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 7/6/2012 - Asami S., Korra - Complete
Conspiracy Theory by atree reviews
Republic City. The corruption, the violence, the squalor. Beneath the surface lies a vast criminal underworld of sleazy gangs and sleazier politicians. It's an ugly, convoluted business, but then again, that's why nobody else has my job. Me. The Avatar. I'm a private eye. Crack, femslash, AU
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Humor/Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 11,891 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 7/15/2012 - Published: 7/6/2012 - Korra, Asami S.
Wish I May by firewings86 reviews
"In Love and War" followup. Korra confronts Asami about their previous encounter. More Korrasami. :P
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,182 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/6/2012 - [Asami S., Korra] - Complete
Pulse by sassyfiestycrazychic reviews
It was sobering, the feeling of the pulsing vein beneath her lips, its steady rhythm, and the realization that no matter how strong they were, they're still human, and that makes them vulnerable.
Legend of Korra - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 401 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/30/2012 - Asami S., Korra - Complete
Equality by DarkWolfHunter900 reviews
An AU where Amon captures Korra and makes her believe that she is an Equalists, and that the Equalists are a group of people trying to stop evil benders. Again, I suck at summaries, so the story is better than what I've just said! : Rated T just in case. Equalist Korra/Asami. Korrasami.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,710 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 7/3/2012 - Published: 7/2/2012 - Korra, Asami S.
What the Future Holds by DarkWolfHunter900 reviews
Korra's adult life, her relation ship with Asami, and some other stuff. I really suck at summaries, so please read! Oneshot. Korrasami. Taken from my Stories of Korra, because I thought it deserved some love by itself. Art is credited on my profile, as it is not mine. Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for my ideas.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 748 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/4/2012 - Published: 7/2/2012 - Korra, Asami S. - Complete
Sapphire and Emerald by Lyssa88 reviews
Korrasami Tsunami Baby! I fell in love with ship, i totally adore it! Korra/Asami So here are some one shots for you guys to enjoy! Rating may change.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,767 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 6/13/2013 - Published: 7/2/2012 - Korra, Asami S.
68 | Page 1 .. Last Next »