Home Community Anime/Manga Shugo Chara! Kukai&Yaya
Kukai&Yaya
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Shugo Chara!, Since: 01-22-09
Founder: CattyGothLoli - Stories: 30 - Followers: 17 - Staff: 3 - id: 66349
A Kukai and Yaya archive. Why not take a peek? -Kukaya Kuya Kukya-

People Change by foreverandalways72 reviews
Yaya has changed a lot over the years and now she will meet up with the Guardians again. Disclaimer I do not own shugo chara!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 27,547 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 10/11/2012 - Published: 1/13/2012 - Yaya Y., Kūkai S.
Kairi's Girl by animechick100 reviews
"Yea, I know Kairi is a good friend of mine, but lately something changed that isn't hard to define." Kukai explained, making Tadase and Nagihiko eye him. "Kairi's got himself a girl and I wanna make her mine."
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,154 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/13/2013 - Published: 3/28/2013 - Kūkai S., Yaya Y.
Guilty of my ignorance by Fifth-Of-Fourth reviews
Yaya's parents passed away during the final year of her elementary school. Her friends have been too busy to visit to know of this as well. But when Yaya graduated to their middle school Kukya Amuto NagiRima. COMPLETED.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 22,606 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/11/2010 - Published: 6/9/2010 - Kūkai S., Yaya Y. - Complete
A to Z KuukaixYaya oneshots by Fifth-Of-Fourth reviews
There hasn't been much KuukaixYaya fics since some fans had moved on to KuukaixUtau. However, I'm a 100 percent die-hard KuukaixYaya fan! I hope readers would give this pairing a chance and give my fic a try. R&R! COMPLETED!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 34,612 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/11/2010 - Published: 6/4/2010 - Kūkai S., Yaya Y. - Complete
Jealousy may not be an ugly thing by Fifth-Of-Fourth reviews
Takes place after episode 93. Some people say jealousy is an ugly thing but maybe it is also something that pull two people in denials closer, with the help of Nagihiko that is. KuukaixYaya.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,073 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/23/2010 - Kūkai S., Yaya Y. - Complete
Red Ribbons by I'll never reviews
What were these strange feelings? Why did his face pop up all the time in her thoughts? Why were they the best of friends, when she felt that there was something more? The answers to those questions were as plain as the ribbons in her hair. kukai/yaya
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,199 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 11 - Published: 2/16/2010 - Yaya Y., Kūkai S.
You Got The Love by oatniel reviews
A KuYaya one-shot, based on one of my favourite songs - You Got The Love by Florence The Machine/Candi Staton. Kukai goes Christmas shopping with Yaya, only to find out he sees her as more than just a good friend, and this scares him! Merry Christmas!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,105 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/23/2009 - Kūkai S., Yaya Y. - Complete
SHINING HEARTS,BROKEN HEARTS : yayaxkukai by cagedsparrow1 reviews
this is a fanfic about yaya and kukai! I've decided to make it a one-shot instead!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 393 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/22/2009 - Yaya Y., Kūkai S.
It's Hard To Say I Like You by Lulu De Rushe reviews
Yaya and Kukai's relationship was always blurry. They didn't know themselves if they were.. Perhaps in love... ON HIATUS
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 423 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/29/2009 - Yaya Y., Kūkai S.
An Unlikely Wedding! by sassybutt32 reviews
After her graduation, Yaya has been set up into an arranged marriage and everyone seems to be happy for her, except for Kukai. Now, Kukai has to try to talk Yaya out of this wedding or forever hold his piece! slightly bassed off "my fake fiance" R&R!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 31,293 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/15/2009 - Published: 6/10/2009 - Kūkai S., Yaya Y. - Complete
Burned To Ashes by Hannah'Collen68 reviews
Yaya has no home. Where will her family stay? AT THE SOUMA'S OF COURSE! KukaixYaya
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,096 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/19/2009 - Published: 5/16/2009 - Yaya Y., Kūkai S.
Changing High School! by sassybutt32 reviews
Yaya has just started her first yr of high school after being away for a while. She learns that Kukai has made some bad choices and she wants to get him back to normal, with the help of her friends! KukaixYaya some Amuto R&R plz!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 28,211 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 5/25/2009 - Published: 5/7/2009 - Kūkai S., Yaya Y. - Complete
What Hurts the most by Ayumi Sakura reviews
Yaya thinks that she never has a hope against Utau when it comes to the love of Kuukai but then something she never expected comes her way and confuses her mind and heart. Kukai x Yaya oneshot fic! R and R!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,281 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 13 - Published: 4/20/2009 - Kūkai S., Yaya Y. - Complete
Accidentally InLove by Ayumi Sakura reviews
When love is unsure, chaos would surface, when love is in denial, mishaps would occur. Yaya, Utau and Kuukai would have to go a cycle of endless deceptions, heartbreaks and affection.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,518 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/23/2009 - Published: 4/10/2009
The Big Story Book by Nuki's Cupcake reviews
Prince Kukai is handsome, charming, and very sexy, so why is it so hard for him to get a girl? Crack/KukaixYaya sort of
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,613 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/7/2009 - Kūkai S., Yaya Y. - Complete
Snow Mountain Resort by InsanityKiryuuxD reviews
When the gang goes to a mountain resort Kukai runs into some old friends which leaves Yaya a jelous wreck. But how come Kukai doesnt notice? And whats going on with Utau? Did she finally accept that Ikuto likes Amu? Wheres that leave everyone else? KxY
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,027 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 12/26/2010 - Published: 2/13/2009 - Kūkai S., Yaya Y.
A Guardian's Promise by kanmuri-san reviews
This is a Kuiya KukaiXYaya Fic. 3 chapters. the first chapter has nothing to do with the title but... Do read on. R&R please!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,035 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/7/2008 - Complete
Affection or Love? by Shaari reviews
It's been a few months since Kukai graduated. Although Yaya isn't really aware of it, there's a growing feel of sadness coming from within her. Will she overcome this or will Pepe be in trouble? Much luved Amu pairings are still included! COMPLETED STORY!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,224 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/28/2008 - Published: 6/15/2008 - Complete
Honey on Toast by Captain Twilight reviews
Yaya is looking forward to the new school year, with new students and new surprises. But what does she do when Kukai moves to middle school and she's without a best friend? Kukai x Yaya.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,460 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/10/2008 - Published: 6/15/2008 - Kūkai S., Yaya Y. - Complete
The Baby X Character by GONNNNNNNEEEEE reviews
Kukai is graduating elemantary school, how does Yaya react. oneshot on YAYA and KUKAI. some AMU and IKUTO. and some RIMA and TADASE.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,205 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/2/2008 - Yaya Y., Kūkai S. - Complete
Under the Raining Sky by Tsuki KamiNeko reviews
Amu never knew that those three words would hurt so much from a friend, only because the eyes of another loved one was upon her. Will these miserable feelings ever end? One shot KukaixYaya
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,561 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/10/2008 - Kūkai S., Yaya Y. - Complete
Through My Eyes by Tsuki KamiNeko reviews
Yaya never thought graduation day was going to come so fast, she's not ready to let him go yet... Oneshot - Kukai&Yaya
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,345 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/12/2008 - Kūkai S., Yaya Y. - Complete
YayaxKukai: You'd think I'd notice by IWantAnIkuto reviews
Yaya and Kuukai arrange to go shopping with their friends Tadase and Amu, but neither of them can make it so Kuukai is stuck with Yaya for the day, but this time, he sees her differently. When did she grow up so much! A simple, fluffy one-shot
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,179 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/23/2008 - Kūkai S., Yaya Y. - Complete
To Love You by Tsuki KamiNeko reviews
There's so many things left unsaid... Oneshot ; KukaixYaya
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,140 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/5/2009 - Kūkai S., Yaya Y. - Complete
Untold Moments by CattyGothLoli reviews
A series of one-shots featuring both Yaya and Kukai! Why not take a peek? Chapter 4 is up, it's called Regrets!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,130 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/11/2009 - Published: 12/7/2008 - Kūkai S., Yaya Y.
29 | Page 1 2 Next »