Home Community Anime/Manga Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ Kuroko No Basket
Kuroko No Basket
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ, Since: 01-17-12
Founder: Female27 - Stories: 21 - Followers: 1 - id: 97810
Only Stories of "Kuroko No Basket"
NEEDS MORE STORIES!

Amaya Aoi, the Seventh Miracle by 14thEternityNightMare reviews
Amaya Aoi has never played a match in Teikou middle school, even though he was their 'secret weapon'. It was undeniable that he didnt need to go on because the others were there, but why was he the only so-called 'secret weapon? Warnings inside. OC. AU.
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,139 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 5/15/2010 - Published: 5/1/2010 - Kuroko T., Kagami T.
Theories About an Invisible Couple by kiwibkute reviews
Kagami bursts into the gym, exclaiming that he's found the perfect girl for Kuroko. Now all they have to do, is find her again.
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,301 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 230 - Follows: 45 - Published: 7/10/2010 - Kagami T., Kuroko T. - Complete
Lucky Girlfriend by kiwibkute reviews
Midorima/OC. "I just wish I was a fortune teller or some sort of lucky item, that way, he would pay more attention to me." Worried about the state of their relationship, Aika tries to think of the best way to get more of Midorima's attention.
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,148 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 20 - Published: 7/11/2010 - Midorima S., Takao K. - Complete
I found a cat by Sissy reviews
Kagami believes Kuroko is a cat. And when Kuroko fails to show up for practice, Kagami is taken by surprise by the reason why. /kagakuro/One-shot/
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,654 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 191 - Follows: 23 - Published: 10/10/2010 - Kagami T., Kuroko T. - Complete
Kurokophilia by Hexagonistic reviews
Noun: An obsessive and irrepressible affection towards one Kuroko Tetsuya. In which Kagami confesses too early in the game, and pays quite the dire price for it. attempted!Kagami/Kuroko with past!Teikou/Kuroko
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,493 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 234 - Follows: 29 - Published: 4/30/2011 - Kuroko T., Kagami T. - Complete
Collision! They are the generation of miracles by Alia Inverse reviews
They were the strongest team, whose motto was "winning is everything". Now, the past has come back to take its revenge. Teamwork or talent, will the generation live up to their name against this new enemy? / Discontinued (I may rewrite, but I doubt it...)
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,467 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 6/1/2011 - Published: 3/10/2011 - Kuroko T.
How We Got By by Little Blossom reviews
Kuroko/Aomine. You can break up life into a series of moments, and it's these moments that make us what we are. They lead us to where we find ourselves.
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,534 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 213 - Follows: 154 - Published: 7/29/2011 - Kuroko T., Aomine D.
Bands of Black and Blue by Classically Cliche reviews
There is something about you that makes me willing to withstand the pain of both distance and time. But when all else falls away, you can remember that you once had me. 30themes with Aomine/Kuroko - varying between close friendship and strong romance.
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 28,455 - Reviews: 229 - Favs: 337 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 7/30/2011 - Published: 7/1/2011 - Aomine D., Kuroko T. - Complete
Together by intact reviews
a short Kuroko/Kagami drabble.kind of fluffy. I haven't written anything before, and I just got into this series, and I LOVE THIS PAIRING! the series needs more LOVE! don't own the series!
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 522 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/12/2011 - Kuroko T., Kagami T. - Complete
The Road Not Taken by Native reviews
When all is said and done, Aomine cannot, for the life of him, find enough anger, enough rage – enough sadness – to hate Tetsu. Aomine/Kuroko
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,304 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 208 - Follows: 18 - Published: 8/16/2011 - Aomine D., Kuroko T. - Complete
Carnival by Native reviews
When Atsushi sees him for the first time, he cannot help the taunt. Murasakibara/Kise
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 769 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/26/2011 - Murasakibara A., Kise R. - Complete
Possession by Native reviews
Shoulders barely touching, they stayed still, crushed by the scorching heat, during what felt like hours to Aomine. Aomine/Murasakibara
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 777 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/2/2011 - Aomine D., Murasakibara A. - Complete
Infatuated with the Devil by titania eli reviews
They weren't supposed to be something other than opponents of rival schools. They weren't supposed to meet outside a basketball court. But they did. Fate is, after all, inevitable. Their irreversible meeting led to an unconventional relationship.
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,280 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 9/14/2011 - Published: 9/12/2011 - Aomine D., Kagami T. - Complete
Revelations by titania eli reviews
A side story to Infatuated with the Devil. Kagami Taiga's point of view when he witnessed Aomine saving the child.
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 875 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/16/2011 - Aomine D., Kagami T. - Complete
Kuroko's Vongola by titania eli reviews
AU. Crossover with KHR. He was the Sky, and they were his Guardians.
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,499 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 20 - Published: 9/23/2011 - Complete
Happy Endings by StaplerPrincess reviews
In real life, there are rarely ever happy endings, a fact that Aomine was slowly discovering. AoKuro.
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,424 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 165 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/28/2011 - Aomine D., Kuroko T. - Complete
Autonomy in Symbiosis by Little Blossom reviews
Mira!Gen centric. The Generation of Miracles ends up splitting off into pairs instead of going off individually. Each with their own agenda despite perceived partnerships. Hints of Kise/Kuro and Ao/Kuro
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,677 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 177 - Follows: 238 - Published: 2/1/2012 - Kuroko T.
Sukihime no Basuke by IceDragon5683 reviews
Sukihime is the 6th player in the "Generation of Miracles". She joins the Seirin basketball team and meets Kagami, how will thing be different in the main story with Sukihime being a girl?
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 21,428 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 220 - Follows: 229 - Updated: 2/13/2013 - Published: 6/5/2011 - Kagami T., Aomine D.