Home Community Anime/Manga Sgt. Frog/ケロロ軍曹 Kururu Sochou Fanfiction Archive
Kururu Sochou Fanfiction Archive
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Sgt. Frog/ケロロ軍曹, Since: 12-28-09
Founder: Hotaruhara - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 77167
All the stories here has Kururu Sochou as the main character! Either that or they're general but somewhat Kururu centric ^_^
I'm currently looking for staffs, but I suppose I could do without them for a while...

The Raido Impact by bloomacncheez reviews
A new Keronian has landed on Pekopon. Although his perky demeanor helped him befriend our beloved Platoon, he has a shadowed past. Will the Keroro Platoon be able to help him win back the Platoon that was rightfully his? No critique or flames. R&R.
Sgt. Frog/ケロロ軍曹 - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 41,347 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 5/22/2009 - Published: 11/26/2007 - Tamama, Kururu/Kululu - Complete
Festive Bells by DarkTeddiursa reviews
A Christmas Keroro Gunso special! KururuXOC, OCXOC, OCXGiroro and KeruruXGeruru! Horuru is my character. Geruru, Keruru, Deruru and Sekiki belong to ShadowMunchlax. Everything else belongs to the makers of KG.
Sgt. Frog/ケロロ軍曹 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,665 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 12/24/2009 - Published: 12/5/2009 - Complete