Home Community Anime/Manga Kamichama Karin KxK reads. Cos your worth it
KxK reads. Cos your worth it
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Kamichama Karin, Since: 08-10-09
Founder: My Secret Boxx - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 73075
Stories of our favourite couple, I'm gonna try and put all the KxK stories in here

So What if I'm Jealous? by MewCuxie12 reviews
Karin likes Kazune. Problem is, she's sure he doesn't like her. But will his feelings change once Karin starts to get close to someone else? Your classic teen love story, I guess. R&R plz! I finally updated!
Kamichama Karin - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,983 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 12/28/2011 - Published: 5/7/2008 - Karin, Kazune
The New Girl In Town by SailorMewMew94 reviews
Theres a new girl in town who is really rich. Her name is Hanako. She's really pretty. Nobody can resist her. She has a crush on Kazune but Kazune likes Karin and Karin secretly likes Kazune. Will Karin confess her love to Kazune before the new girl does?
Kamichama Karin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,605 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/13/2009 - Published: 1/19/2008 - Karin, Kazune
Fighting leads to love by Arahsa Anime reviews
Karin & Kazune, always fighting. What happens when a fight becomes serious, and leads to several situations where the one person that they don't want to see is the one person who saves them? A romance full of firing back and forth. Rated T to be safe.
Kamichama Karin - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 16,664 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/11/2009 - Published: 6/11/2009 - Karin, Kazune - Complete
Goddess Kisses by MewCuxie12 reviews
Valentine's day is coming and our favortite god heroes are SO not prepared! They are trying to figure out their feelings for each other in time for this special holiday. But once they do...what are they gonna do about them? R&R!
Kamichama Karin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 30,311 - Reviews: 249 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 9/28/2009 - Published: 12/7/2007 - Karin, Kazune - Complete
Of All The Things by Summercolors reviews
Finally all the commotion about the rings is gone and time has flown by with no accidents. They are now 17 and Karin and Kazune are still dating and are madly in love. But what happens when Kazune ditches Karin every time he gets a phone call from a myst?
Kamichama Karin - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,931 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/28/2009 - Published: 6/20/2009 - Karin, Kazune
Wedded Bliss by HourKeeper reviews
Title, self explanatory. Our lovely couple reflects back to their wedding day, and their thoughts continue on to the night. KxK fluff. Note: No lemon or lime.
Kamichama Karin - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,492 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/26/2009 - Kazune, Karin - Complete
Secrets, Lies, and Betrayal by Dream Fighter75 reviews
What'll happen when Karin discovers Kazune's secret? Will it affect their relationship? And who are the new transfer students that seem to be interested in kamika? KxK, MxOC, HxOC, slight YxM Currently being Re-written! Chpt 13 is up.
Kamichama Karin - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 30,582 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 9/13/2014 - Published: 7/21/2009 - Karin, Kazune