Home Community Cartoons South Park La Cheesy Poof Resistance
La Cheesy Poof Resistance
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons South Park, Since: 08-28-12
Founder: SupremeBoredom - Stories: 4 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 2 - id: 102490
Viva La Cheesy Poof Resistance, Lives on! This is a campaign created to make "Cheese puffs" into "Cheesy Poofs" This should be awesome, especially since the peeps who join are awesome, the peep brittishlikepip (Who helped create the campaign) is awesome, I've been told to be awesome.
Anyways, If you want to help with the spreading of the awareness of "La Cheesy Poof Resistance" where Cheese Puffs will be Cheesy Poofs, Please Join!

Remember me? by Spicy Coffee reviews
A dangerous storm breaks out in South Park, Colorado which led Tweek to have an argument with his parents. Something happens and Tweek finds himself in a world where no one remembers who he is. Everyone except Craig Tucker. (THIS IS NOT A CREEK STORY!) Chapter 15 is up!
South Park - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 15 - Words: 21,258 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 2/13/2013 - Published: 1/9/2013 - Tweek T., Craig T.
La Cheesy Poof Resistance by matiwati reviews
Connor is a soldier, fighting in a devastating war. Carrtman, being the spoilt child he is, has split the world over Cheese Puffs and Cheesy Poofs. While he lives the high life, eating the Cheesy Poofs his soldiers have acquired, Connor must steal them from the factories. But when more and more soldiers go over to the Cheese Puff side, what will Connor do? Will he save his Mother?
South Park - Rated: T - English - Family/Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,031 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/10/2013 - Published: 1/6/2013 - Eric Cartman, Kevin McCormick
The Meeting by SupremeBoredom reviews
This is a story for my group "La Cheesy Poof Resistance." I wrote this for an English assignment but apparently it's "Offensive to cults" Just letting you know that before you read this. Thank you! :D Rated T for mass suicide, blood and one cuss word. Not sure about genres...
South Park - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,267 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/30/2012 - Tweek T., Craig T. - Complete
The Wizard of Odd by SupremeBoredom reviews
Wizard of Oz parody. Nuff said. I will allow flames for this story. LAST CHAPTER IS UP! Story is over! :
South Park - Rated: T - English - Parody - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,261 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/29/2012 - Published: 8/14/2012 - Complete