Home Community Anime/Manga La Corda D'Oro La Corda D'oro "One Shot" Story
La Corda D'oro "One Shot" Story
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga La Corda D'Oro, Since: 10-28-09
Founder: NeKo Meow - Stories: 26 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 5 - id: 75414
One Shot story of La corda, every story is welcome.

Clothes are Memories by Speculatrix reviews
She gave him a scarf, he gave her a coat. Clothes have so much to them: Pockets, a scent, even a rip or tear, is enough to bring back memories. And that's the least they could do to comfort each other, when they are virtually unable to communicate from a greater distance. Retconned for enjoyment! R&R!
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,782 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/15/2013 - Published: 5/15/2011 - Len T., Kahoko H. - Complete
The Letters From The Secret Admirer by Nik Van Fresces reviews
It only takes her four letters to know who was her secret admirer. Or is it five? Let us mix the piano and the guitar in his trip, okay? Not to add the songs they sing! I'm not good in summaries so just kindly read. You'll not be disappointed.
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,172 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/2/2011 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
Missed Birthdays by Nik Van Fresces reviews
What are Len's and Kahoko's birthday gifts to each other? There are times that missing someone's birthday is good. Because of that, you can give that someone a one of a kind gift- somethingy thing that, that someone will treasure. Not good in summaries.
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,030 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/29/2011 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
Twentyfourth of April by Nik Van Fresces reviews
A tribute to Len Tsukimori's birthday. Some of the reasons why he loved his birthday that much. Maybe he hated it too in a solitary way. I am not good in summaries so just kindly read it. Do not expect too much from me and my story.
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,027 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/24/2011 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
One Hundred and Forty Three Dalmatians by Nik Van Fresces reviews
It was New Year when he heard a very beautiful melody. She experienced true love at first sight. Together with their pets, they fell in love. And now, they all both share somethingy thing in common. I am bad at summaries so just kindly read this story.
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,426 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/27/2011 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
Brand New Breeze by Nik Van Fresces reviews
Random minds create specific thingy things. The opening song of our favorite anime is used here as their lifetime theme song. I apologize if I always point a general summary. I am not good in it so just kindly read my story.
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,451 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/20/2011 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
My Love by Nik Van Fresces reviews
Sequel of I Lay My Love On You . How good does it feel when you finally have your love with you? On that day at the same place, they both felt different various feelings and emotions for real. That was the meaning of true love that lasts forever.
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,010 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/12/2011 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
I Lay My Love On You by Nik Van Fresces reviews
Sequel to Fool Again . Time skipped fastly. He was going to leave her and she was going to wait for him. It was a day to remember. "I know Mr. Len Tsukimori that your hair is silky and soft. Not to mention that it is dry."
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,428 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/8/2011 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
We Are Born To Be In A Perfect Way by Nik Van Fresces reviews
He was an emo. She was a goth. The first boy was a hiphop while the second one was a punk. Lastly, the final character was a rocker.
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,968 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/6/2011 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
Silent Game by Nik Van Fresces reviews
A game that embarrassed some of our concourse participants but wait! Why there were two of them who enjoyed it secretly? Find it out !
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,124 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/1/2011 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
Fool Again by Nik Van Fresces reviews
He was emotionless back then. But now, he became emotional because of a misunderstanding, making him the Emoter Prince rather than Ice Prince or Prince of Emotion rather than Prince of Ice. Sequel to If I Let You Go .
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,757 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/27/2011 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
If I Let You Go by Nik Van Fresces reviews
Sequel of Uptown Girl . This indicates the event after their performance. We'll see how he confesses to her by a very simple way without using his own words and maybe, voice.
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,715 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/26/2011 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
Toblerone by Nik Van Fresces reviews
Being stubborn led her to an event that she would never expected while melting down his barrier made a way to his dream.
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,306 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/25/2011 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
We'll Be Together Forever by Aerys-Hime reviews
The sequel to my previous story 'Forever and Ever'. Kahoko's loss had been a total depression for Len. After losing Kahoko, how did he went on with his life? find out and review. R & R
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,047 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/29/2010 - Len T., Kahoko H. - Complete
Dragged by hpalabay reviews
Hino dragged Len along with to buy strings for her violin but she ended dragging him all along till the amusement park, what would happen when the two of them are alone in a Ferris Wheel?
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,352 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Published: 10/4/2010 - Len T., Kahoko H. - Complete
The Evening Garden by eva-ayra reviews
Len asks Kahoko to help him find some books and... read and find out
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,293 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/25/2010 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
First Place: Who's in My Heart? by InfernumEquinomin reviews
For those who voted on my poll, this is the fic I wrote for the first place winner. KanazawaXKazukiXKaji pairing. Ties into Sing a Song of Us.
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,564 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/30/2010 - Kazuki H., Aoi K. - Complete
Birthday Fireflies by phoenixalia reviews
Kahoko's birthday is coming up and she's invited all her friends to her party.She also invited Len Tsukimori.But he doesn't show up. Will poor, hurt Kaho find out why he hasn't come?Full explanation on why posting this in January inside. Please review!
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,205 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/11/2010 - Published: 1/7/2010 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
Words by jervaulx reviews
Sometimes, reality is better than dreams.
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 231 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/1/2011 - Published: 2/2/2010 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
Overdrive by LavLongLoveFin reviews
What happens when Kahoko leaves her Mp3 player on the piano bench, and forgets her violin? Let's find out, shall we?
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 832 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/19/2009 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
A Waltz in the Rain by Annaliesmarie99 reviews
Kahoko reminisces on her thoughts while enjoying the rain, and someone asks her for a dance.
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,374 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Kahoko H., Len T. - Complete
Warm Hands on a Christmas Night by Topaztok reviews
After the annual Christmas Concert in their school, Tsukimori Len and Kahoko Hino walked home together. What will transpire on this magical snow filled night? ONE-SHOT
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,612 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/25/2009 - Len T., Kahoko H. - Complete
Memento by leigh.deeA reviews
Kaho meets Len at the train station to give him a gift before his departure.
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,534 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/26/2009 - Len T., Kahoko H. - Complete
Everlasting Vows by Nerizu reviews
The huge door opened. Holding his breath, Len was enthralled by her beauty. While her white gown swinging along her walk towards him, he anxiously waited for the upcoming bride. Yes..., he smiled. It was supposedly his happy day..., or was it...?
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,328 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/26/2009 - Len T., Kahoko H. - Complete
Promise by Nerizu reviews
-“Tsukimori-kun... If you have holidays, will you come to see me?”- This is a story about a red-haired girl and a blue-haired boy, declaring a promise which will change the boy's life forever...
La Corda D'Oro - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,700 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/4/2010 - Len T., Kahoko H.
26 | Page 1 2 Next »