Home Community Cartoons South Park La Resistance!
La Resistance!
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons South Park, Since: 04-08-05
Founder: Call Me Blue Streak - Stories: 137 - Followers: 32 - Staff: 10 - id: 14073
They may cut your dick in half, and serve it to a pig, but when it hurts you'll laugh, and dance a dickless jig, but that's the way it goes, in war you're shat upon, though you die, La Resistance LIVES ON! Het stories within, something worth defending! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

Shoes, Or Him? by Chocoholic-Wallflower reviews
Set after "The List". After Bebe is sent to jail for allowing corruption of the girls' list from cutest to ugliest boys, she's visited by someone she never expected. A Bebe-centric oneshot. R&R, please! You know you wanna...
South Park - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,282 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/11/2011 - Bebe S., Clyde D. - Complete
Just a Little While Longer by XxLoveStanxX reviews
She looked over and her eyes sparkled in the sunlight. My stomach lurched; I was so full of nausea. I was so nervous, but I knew I had to do it. I wanted to do it. Oneshot! Long story short, Kyle proposes to Bebe. side-along to my other story Dewdrops
South Park - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,485 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/4/2009 - Kyle B., Bebe S. - Complete
Collection by Reya McConspiring reviews
A collection of all my one-shot fanfictions based around KyBe.
South Park - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 415 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 9/5/2008 - Kyle B., Bebe S.
The Real Surprise by Otempora42 reviews
Well, she hated me, at least. I was sort of in love with her. KyleWendy, Stendy, KennyBebe.
South Park - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,832 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/29/2008 - Published: 8/11/2008 - Kyle B., Wendy Testaburger
The Miss Cowbell Pageant by Otempora42 reviews
The Miss Cowbell Pageant, the biggest event in town, is about to start. Being South Park, it will involve crossdressing, whorish little sisters, gender politics, sabotage, and a grand prize of 10,000 dollars. And, of course, Jesus.
South Park - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 34,373 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/28/2008 - Published: 10/9/2007 - Kenny M., Wendy Testaburger
Chef Returns by Pururu reviews
Years after his unfortunate death, Chef returns. But he is after something that only children have. What will the boys do to try an save everyone from certain doom. Contains violence, language and salisbury steak. Rated T. HET COUPLES. R & R CHAPTER 8 UP!
South Park - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,133 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/11/2009 - Published: 1/27/2008 - Chef
Im Sorry by xXSaturnineXx reviews
Songfics involving Stan and Wendy. A Sudden change of heart on the last winter of their high school days. Will their ties be attached again?
South Park - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,941 - Reviews: 7 - Updated: 4/23/2009 - Published: 6/13/2008 - Stan M., Wendy Testaburger
Slice me deep by StansGirl512 reviews
Just a one shot. I figured i should do something Wendy/Kyle since there are few stories like that. It is rated T for violence.
South Park - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 957 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/26/2008 - Kyle B., Wendy Testaburger - Complete
Please, please, please let me get what I want by The Taste of Red reviews
“So, what do you want?” Kenny asks me. I think for a moment. “Wendy,” I answer simply. But I know things are never that simple. Kyle’s POV. Kyle/Wendy. Het. Chaptered.
South Park - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,330 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/20/2008 - Published: 5/28/2008 - Kyle B., Wendy Testaburger
The Adventures of Stan Marsh and Wendy Testaburger by Sweet Possum reviews
all about Stan and Wendy's relationship, from where they first met, and to the end.
South Park - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 23 - Words: 35,764 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/10/2008 - Published: 6/17/2008 - Stan M., Wendy Testaburger - Complete
Get Ready by TeddyBearCutie reviews
South Park is having it first ever Sadie Hawkins Dance,and Bebe is taking this as way to ask Kyle.But doing It may be harder that she thought.HET.KyBe/StaNdy/KenLly/Heidman,and other pairings
South Park - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,764 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/2/2008 - Published: 6/29/2008 - Bebe S., Kyle B.
What Happens in South Park by KayTeeBeth reviews
At the end of seventh grade, the boys broke up. Now it's tenth grade and things are about to change completely once again. Will they make up? Will Stan get back together with Wendy? Will Cartman kill Butters? Only one way to find out! A few het pairings.
South Park - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 23,965 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/19/2009 - Published: 6/27/2008
I'll walk by SilverEyes08 reviews
It was prom night and Wendy never saw it coming as she was hit by a car. This is a story of how her and Stan deal with her paralysis. *ONE SHOT!*
South Park - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,035 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/2/2008 - Wendy Testaburger, Stan M. - Complete
Girlphobia by xxRobinxx reviews
The gang is in the 8th grade and Kyle has "girlphobia".It's up to the rest of the guys to convince Kyle to date Bebe. The whole town is tricked into it but it's not only Kyle's love life that's affected.KyleBebe/StanWendy/CartmanBebe/KennyKelly/KennyHeidi
South Park - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 9,835 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/1/2008 - Published: 3/25/2008 - Kyle B., Stan M.
True Feelings by KittyScarlet reviews
Stan thinks he needs closure how will he get it? read to find out! one-shot, onesided StanXWendy hints of KyleXBebe my First South Park fanfic! rated R for RANDOMNESS! seriously expect random stuff, don't say you were warned!
South Park - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,189 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/22/2008 - Stan M., Wendy Testaburger - Complete
Facing The Past by Ben Barrett reviews
Nineteen years after the murder of Stan and his family, Kyle is forced to return to Colorado, where the ghosts of the past still linger. Mature themes. KxW. FINALLY UPDATED!
South Park - Rated: T - English - Horror/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 14,575 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 7/17/2009 - Published: 2/2/2008 - Kyle B., Wendy Testaburger
The Dork and The Whore by Lillyfan123 reviews
BebexKyle onshot. Kyle centric sorta....not very good at summarys here. T for swere and some other stuff, but nothing to bad if you watch south park. Come on.
South Park - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,123 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Published: 2/2/2008 - Kyle B., Bebe S. - Complete
Don’t You Love Her Madly? by WittyWriter reviews
Kyle X Wendy, Oh yes, I went there. Wendy loved Stan. He was the perfect boyfriend, but she could not deny the spark that existed between her and Kyle. But love like that was forbidden. It was a well know fact you don't date your best friend's girl.
South Park - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,805 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 2/11/2008 - Published: 12/27/2007 - Kyle B., Wendy Testaburger
Poems, Eggs, and Grape Juice by lecmayeraburger reviews
I do not own South Park! ....Forget Stan and Wendy, it's Kyle and Wendy. If you think that's crazy, wait until you read about Cartman and Bebe. Impossible? Only in the actual TV show. Impossible is what fanfiction is for!
South Park - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 3,862 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Updated: 1/13/2008 - Published: 1/11/2008 - Kyle B., Wendy Testaburger - Complete
The Plan by Luna C. Starque reviews
Wendy wonders whether her upcoming marriage to Stan will interfere with her education, Kenny and Bebe act like the teenagers they are. Warning: SICKLY SWEETNESS AHEAD!
South Park - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,130 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/16/2008 - Stan M., Wendy Testaburger - Complete
God Damn Puberty by LoveIsTheBest reviews
Our boys are starting their freshman year of high school! Lots of romance and drama and trying to get the solo in the Christmas show! StanWendyCartman KennyBebe KyleOC ButtersOC
South Park - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,318 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/17/2008 - Published: 12/16/2007
The Masochism Tango by Otempora42 reviews
Wendy forces Cartman to take a dance class. Oneshot. Songfic of The Masochism Tango by Tom Lehrer. CartmanXWendy.
South Park - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 925 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/18/2007 - Eric Cartman, Wendy Testaburger - Complete
Wendy's Secret Diary by Otempora42 reviews
Wendy may be mature for her age, but she's still an eight year old girl. Follows the events of The List. Oneshot, Wendy's POV.
South Park - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 662 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/15/2007 - Wendy Testaburger - Complete
I Hope To God He Was Worth It by imjustagirl0077 reviews
Song Fic to Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off by Panic! At the Disco. Wendy cheats on Stan with Cartman. This is Stan's small angry rant.
South Park - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 340 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/22/2007 - Wendy Testaburger, Stan M. - Complete
Who Knew? by KingAGhidora reviews
Not all relationships last forever. Songfic for Who Knew by PINK.[I own neither South Park or the lyrics]. my first fic, please review!
South Park - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,058 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 9/16/2007 - Stan M., Wendy Testaburger - Complete
108 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »