Home Community Games Final Fantasy VIII Laguna Forever!
Laguna Forever!
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy VIII, Since: 07-29-05
Founder: Love Grows - Stories: 11 - Followers: 9 - Staff: 1 - id: 19313
For everyone who loves Laguna and any fics that have anything to do with him!

The Shifting Tide by Love Grows reviews
A Laguna and Raine story. My first fic was a Laguna and Raine one and I have never been too happy with it so here's a new one. This story is from Raine's point of view reflecting on from the time she met Laguna leading up to the birth of Squall.
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,498 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/30/2011 - Laguna L., Raine L.
You Made Me What I Am by Rinny Leonheart reviews
Just a poem about what Squall says to Laguna. Read and review! Enjoy!
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 438 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/20/2005 - Squall L., Laguna L. - Complete
Routine by brightspark reviews
Laguna doesn't understand how they can pick up the pieces so fast. Lagunacentric, one shot.
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,332 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Published: 8/16/2005 - Laguna L., Squall L. - Complete
Looking Back by Empress Dots reviews
Three years after the defeat of Ultimecia makes it twenty years since Raine's death. But on the date that would have been her birthday, it's Laguna who will receive a gift.
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,545 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/2/2005 - Laguna L., Raine L.
Raine by misgiving reviews
Laguna remembers his Raine and the rain falls down on him, with him, within him. [ one shot ]
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 469 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 1/24/2006 - Laguna L., Raine L. - Complete
L O I R E by Jyuulii reviews
His whole life was a series of "what if"s, each one more bitter than the last. Scattered memories, ideas of places and times, and crucial moments in his life that changed it forever. [Laguna's thoughts, reminiscences, and speculations.]
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 595 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/3/2005 - Laguna L.
Cobbles and Stones by Endileye reviews
[Raine x Laguna, Prologue up.] "Sitting back, she positioned her back in a comfortable position against the wall and watched over him, her eyes only leaving him to look at the digital clock in the far wall."
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,198 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/5/2005 - Laguna L., Raine L.
One Good Shoulder by Randomality reviews
Laguna is finally on his feet again, but can he answer the call of the road when obligation and duty call louder? Raine struggles with life in Winhill and a looming deadline. Can she find a way to keep Ellone before the little girl is taken away?
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 21 - Words: 55,752 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 4/19/2008 - Published: 3/22/2005 - Laguna L., Raine L.
I'll Love You Forever by Love Grows reviews
Laguna and Raine, the unexplained couple, what happened to Raine after Laguna left? I don't own anything about FF8 I only play the game and am writing a fic using the chars, this is my first fic, review please!Finished!
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,369 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Published: 7/29/2005 - Laguna L., Raine L. - Complete