Home Community Books Night World series Last, But Not Least
Last, But Not Least
Follow .
Focus: Books Night World series, Since: 06-28-12
Founder: Winterowl312 - Stories: 24 - Followers: 0 - id: 101104
A community for all the neglected or unpopular soulmate pairs, from JamesxPoppy to EricxThea to MaggiexDelos. We love you all. (No AshxMare, JezxMorgead, or RashelxQuinn allowed. QuinnxDove, if I can find some.)

Cofee Withdrawls by theVERYCONFUSEDgirl reviews
Story inspired from by my Ex Basically Gillain wants to help her soulmate wake up
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 312 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/23/2011 - Gillian L., David B. - Complete
Punishments by Bunpire sapphirerocks reviews
ONE SHOT. Best to read THE GREEN EYED CHARMER first. He looks so sexy. If Blaise wasn't in disguise, she would have jumped onto him, wrapped her legs around his torso, gripped the collar of his shirt; he would then smirk seductively at her, stare at her with his green eyes and held her by the waist. He would said, "Finally." and kissed her senseless, in public.
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,838 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/21/2012 - Blaise H., Philip N. - Complete
Just Like a Flower by Furtively Lethargic reviews
When Thierry compares Hannah to a flower. One-shot.
Night World series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 533 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/16/2010 - Hannah S., Thierry D. - Complete
A Second Too Late by phantomoftheworld reviews
He didn't make it to her. But he would never stop trying.
Night World series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 270 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/4/2010 - Thierry D., Hannah S. - Complete
Faith by Twi-Vamp reviews
None of them knew; all they could see was her mask- strong and willfull, clinging with unrealistic obstinacy to the hope that her soul mate would return to her unscathed, and pitying her for her unwavering faith' Keller & Galen
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,129 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/6/2009 - Galen D., R. Keller - Complete
Kiss It All Better by killerbee07 reviews
A song fic about Quinn and Dove's death and meeting Rashel and all that good, fun stuff. Song is by He is We.
Night World series - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 756 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 4/13/2012 - J. Quinn, Dove R.
Metal Music and Remote Controls by HisDarkHeart reviews
He looked up at me, horrified expression still intact, "I think I broke it!" Slight fluff. R&R please.
Night World series - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 668 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/30/2010 - Maggie N., Delos R. - Complete
Blaise vs Phil by A Midsummer Night's Dreamer reviews
Chapter #6 now added! Blaise needs a soulmate, and who better than Poppy's Nightworld-hater brother, Phil?
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,294 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/29/2001 - Published: 4/23/2001 - Blaise H., Philip N.
Keller and Galen x by xxpinknikkixx123 reviews
Updated- Keller is sent on a mission to hunt a band of werewolves in search of the fourth Wild Power, leaving Galen behind at the compounds of Thierry's Mansion. Whilst Keller is away Galen gets some news that shocks him x
Night World series - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,100 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 5/17/2015 - Published: 7/19/2012 - Galen D., R. Keller
Blaise by 0h Jennie reviews
A poem representing the character Blaise.
Night World series - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 191 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/17/2011 - Blaise H. - Complete
You Make Me Smile by qasoline reviews
While innocently looking through some baby photos, Thea and Eric stumble upon something very interesting...
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 922 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/11/2011 - Eric R., Thea H. - Complete
Please Find Me by Furtively Lethargic reviews
-"Next time," Hannah started, clearing her throat and coughing in her hand for a few moments. "Next time, please find me." "I will," Thierry said. His heart clenched when he saw blood coating the palm of her hand. "I promise. I'll find you."
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,055 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/11/2012 - Hannah S., Thierry D. - Complete
Cats Don't Like Water by LauraRasmussen reviews
What can I say? Panthers and water? They don't exactly mix...
Night World series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 766 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/17/2011 - R. Keller, Galen D. - Complete
Uncontrollably Anxious by BM.Real.X7 reviews
David returns from a family trip with the idea of spending time with his long missed soulmate. Unfortunately, Gillian left two weeks for her family trip. She asks him to be patient- and he was, until visiting his fellow daybreakers. OneXshot
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,098 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/23/2010 - David B., Gillian L. - Complete
Skittles by Fanatic4Fiction reviews
Maggie films Delos trying Skittles for the first time, leading to an intimate moment.Fluff insured too.Review!
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 882 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/11/2010 - Delos R., Maggie N. - Complete
Afterwards by Mnemosyne1 reviews
Resurrected! Black Dawn related. It's short, it's sweet, and it's got Delos being his sexy self. How could this not be worth ten minutes of your time? Ok, it'll take a bit more then ten minutes now, but the first chapter can still stand alone.
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,221 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 10/24/2006 - Published: 1/17/2004 - Maggie N., Delos R.
Bring Me To Life by beaufort-stuart reviews
Hades and Persephone's story Night World style. Maggie is Persephone and Delos is Hades. The Daybreakers are the Olympians. Summary inside. R&R
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,187 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 18 - Published: 9/12/2011 - Delos R., Maggie N.
A Falling Star by Fanatic4Fiction reviews
Maggie wants her soulmate to show her just how much he really cares. Delos just wants to make her happy. Oneshot. Featuring a special appearance from the infamous Ash Redfern. Rated T for swearing.
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,835 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/16/2012 - Delos R., Maggie N. - Complete
A Very Merry Poppy and James Christmas by Spider Baby-Firefly reviews
Poppy is an Elf, James is a gingerbread man, and Ash...well, you'll see. I may or may not need a psychologist.
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,177 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/26/2010 - James R., Poppy N. - Complete
ETERNAL SUMMER by Aphrodite-Venus-u.k reviews
Poppy was breathing hard. She was going to die and there was no way to stop it. There was no one to help her, no one to save her soul.One shot: Poppy and James.
Night World series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 494 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/12/2011 - James R., Poppy N. - Complete
Only Friends by Prayers to Castiel reviews
"Poppy I only think of you as a friend. Only friends. Thats it." Her eyes watered before she turned and started to walk away. James could almost feel his heart breaking. Before Secret Vampire. James/Poppy One-shot
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 719 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/19/2011 - James R., Poppy N. - Complete
Hair by Furtively Lethargic reviews
-"Now you know what your hair does to me, huh?" JamesxPoppy.
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,589 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/17/2011 - James R., Poppy N. - Complete
Never Knew by Chesty's Superbest Friend reviews
Eric never knew how much he wanted to kiss a girl until he met her. Eric/Thea fluffy angst :D
Night World series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,318 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/1/2012 - Eric R., Thea H. - Complete
I Will Stay by Chesty's Superbest Friend reviews
Because, through it all, Delos wasn't going to leave Maggie. Even if she fought for the weak. Even if she didn't want Delos around her. Even if she died. Delos was always going to be with her. Always.
Night World series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 636 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/29/2011 - Delos R., Maggie N. - Complete