Home Community Anime/Manga Gundam Seed Lasting Romance: Kira X Cagalli
Lasting Romance: Kira X Cagalli
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Gundam Seed, Since: 06-17-06
Founder: Striker-0 - Stories: 47 - Followers: 11 - Staff: 1 - id: 33356
Life can be so cruel sometimes, but true love can never change no matter what. The best moments of this between Kira and Cagalli. KC

Gundam SEED: Memories of Sorrow: Version 2 by djb21212-Steeldramon21 reviews
How much would one event change the course of so many destinies? KiraCagalli. First chapter reposted 9:24:2003.
Gundam Seed - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,743 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/21/2003 - Kira Y., Cagalli Y. A.
Amour Fonce by cagalli-chan reviews
Formerly 'Catch You, Catch Me.' Since people requested more I did. Teaser now up. KiraCagalli. Fate can sometimes be cruel. '...she murmured something almost unintelligible to his ears. We'll never fit in, will we'
Gundam Seed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,773 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/20/2004 - Published: 6/8/2004 - Kira Y., Cagalli Y. A.
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Ashes to Ashes by djb21212-Steeldramon21 reviews
Two years after the Alliance's war with ZAFT, a new threat looms on the horizon. With them is Kira Yamato, struggling against his own demons to find the truth for himself. Can Cagalli and the Gundam pilots get him home? KiraCagalli AU. Completed 342005.
Gundam Seed - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 28,192 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/4/2005 - Published: 10/13/2003 - Kira Y., Cagalli Y. A. - Complete
My Twin by Phoenyxx reviews
[One-shot; Hinted AC and KL] Today is May 18th... [Brother-Sister Fluff; Pre-Destiny Timeline]
Gundam Seed - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,034 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/18/2005 - Cagalli Y. A., Kira Y. - Complete
Pacified Dreams by Moments of Insanity reviews
What do you do when you wake up from a nightmare?
Gundam Seed - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,222 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/23/2005 - Published: 5/28/2005 - Kira Y., Cagalli Y. A. - Complete
Sweet Dreams by Dark-sins reviews
[Oneshot.KiraxCagalli] cagalli crys about her fathers death and kira comforts her.
Gundam Seed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 497 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/11/2005 - Kira Y., Cagalli Y. A.
journée lunaire by junon2 reviews
traduction d'une fic anglaise de Koyou histoire entre Cagalli et Kira
Gundam Seed - Rated: K - French - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 999 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 12/17/2005 - Cagalli Y. A., Kira Y. - Complete
An Orchid Just For Her by Fledgling reviews
[KiraCaga, oneshot. Valentine's Day fic. AU: Bloody Valentine never happened.] He was surprised to see her there, yes... but Kira Yamato surprised himself even more when he realized how much he wanted to give her a flower.
Gundam Seed - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,829 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/14/2006 - Cagalli Y. A., Kira Y. - Complete
I Think I'm Drowning, Asphyxiated by dragon agility reviews
KxC oneshot “Actually I…I came here because I couldn’t sleep, and by the looks of it,” Kira lifted his hand to ghost his fingers over her cheek, his eyes soft and caring and filled with something loving and forbidden, “you couldn’t either...”
Gundam Seed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,382 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 14 - Published: 2/16/2006 - Cagalli Y. A., Kira Y. - Complete
Kitchen Kraze by jackie-88-ac reviews
What happens when you let Cagalli and Kira into the kitchen? Not a pretty sight...and their parents definitely don't think so either!Better than it sounds! [2part]
Gundam Seed - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,830 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/8/2006 - Published: 11/21/2005 - Cagalli Y. A., Kira Y. - Complete
Twin Thingy by SolidDreamer reviews
“What do you mean by that? Of course we are!” I yelled at him for being stupid. “But we don’t look like twins,” Kira said again.Hmm... what's up between this two?
Gundam Seed - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,015 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/11/2006 - Cagalli Y. A., Kira Y. - Complete
Like two comets in the same galaxy by Rouge.Cagalli reviews
Kira x Cagalli songfic of Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez's song No Me Ames Don't Love Me. Can true love really conquer all, even the threat of inacceptance? Read on and review!
Gundam Seed - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,611 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/9/2006 - Kira Y., Cagalli Y. A. - Complete
The Teddy Bear Of Guilt by jackie-88-ac reviews
Cagalli and Kira birthday fic. Cagalli wants to know why Kira is so nice to her after all the things she's done to him.
Gundam Seed - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,100 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/17/2006 - Cagalli Y. A., Kira Y. - Complete
Some Things Happen For A Reason by Striker-0 reviews
This takes place just after the first war and will be the first in a threepart series. Kira and Cagalli romance.
Gundam Seed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,623 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/12/2006 - Published: 6/18/2006 - Kira Y., Cagalli Y. A.
Interlude by hlin reviews
chapter 2 up! A bit of spoiler for destiny ep28. KxC(family). Please read and review! "Because it was us that human kind has dreamed and despaired" Please read and review!
Gundam Seed - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,661 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/4/2005 - Published: 5/2/2005
Daytime Moon by koyou reviews
First fic for my favorite pair KxC. Just brief conversation and no plot, but I hope you will give it a try. Please read and review.
Gundam Seed - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 766 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/23/2005 - Cagalli Y. A., Kira Y.
A Little Too Late by Jusrecht reviews
It was on the first anniversary of their relationship when Kira and Cagalli discovered that they were actually siblings [Kira x Cagalli, hints of Athrun x Cagalli and Shinn x Athrun]
Gundam Seed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,823 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 1/15/2006 - Published: 10/19/2005 - Kira Y., Athrun Z.
If I Lost You by MultipleCyrosis reviews
Post Gundam Seed series. The ship has headed down to earth, and Kira and Cagalli are in the process of finding what they actually feel about each other[KiraCagalli][Chapter 3 up][Temporarily on hold]
Gundam Seed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,870 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/1/2006 - Published: 3/28/2006 - Cagalli Y. A., Kira Y.
Jumping My Track by Magical Girl Pretty Sammy-Chan reviews
[Kira x Cagalli][Songfic to Just Breathe by Anna Nalick] Cagalli contemplates her relationship with her brother. Could her overbearing feelings destroy the bonds holding her down?
Gundam Seed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,559 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/18/2006 - Cagalli Y. A., Kira Y. - Complete
Precious Over Ice Cream by SlvrSoleAlchmst1 reviews
Kira and Cagalli's birthday fic! The two siblings walk in the park, and Cagalli brings up their complicated past. Kira asks if she has any regrets, and assures her that although he's now her brother, it doesn't change who they are.
Gundam Seed - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,789 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/18/2006 - Cagalli Y. A., Kira Y. - Complete
Truth that Shatters Love by Kismet's Kiss reviews
A birthday Ficcy for the loveable Kira and Cagalli, mainly written in Kira's PerspectiveSongfic R&R I'm baaaack Happy Birthday Kira and Cagalli! everyone cheer!
Gundam Seed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,188 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/19/2006 - Cagalli Y. A., Kira Y. - Complete
Kira x Cagalli: Alpha by Magical Girl Pretty Sammy-Chan reviews
50 individual sentences dedicated to the lovable Kira x Cagalli pairing! [For LJ's 1sentence challenge]
Gundam Seed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,612 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/19/2006 - Cagalli Y. A., Kira Y. - Complete
You and Me by Golaitz reviews
Kira thinks about his relationship with his sister. Not a songfic. No flames please. After Jachin Due. KiraCag
Gundam Seed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 538 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/31/2006 - Kira Y., Cagalli Y. A. - Complete
Sisters by ohwhatsherface reviews
Shinn and Kira talk about their sisters.
Gundam Seed - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,254 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 16 - Published: 11/14/2006 - Shinn A., Kira Y. - Complete
Waiting For Me by Magical Girl Pretty Sammy-Chan reviews
[Kira x Cagalli] Cagalli reflects on the most important man in her life as she walks down the altar...
Gundam Seed - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,015 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/25/2006 - Cagalli Y. A., Kira Y. - Complete
38 | Page 1 2 Next »