Home Community Books Twilight Leah Clearwater Femslash
Leah Clearwater Femslash
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 10-23-09
Founder: awriterscorned - Stories: 36 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 75303
This is a community for any/all femslash stories involving Leah. Can be Leah/Bella, Leah/Alice, Leah/Rosalie, Leah/Renesmee, etc. The only requirement beyond that is that the femslash couple be the main couple of the story ie: not Jacob/Leah/Bella, Edward/Leah/Bella, etc. Stories should focus on the f/f relationship and not be m/f/f threesomes. Blurry lines will be decided at my discretion. If you think your story/a story you know of should be included please PM me.

I Hate That I Love You by EmmaTheCo-Writer reviews
I hate that my heart swells every time I see your face. I hate that every time I approach you with every intention of putting you in your place, I can't do it, and have to settle for some meager insult. I hate my possessiveness over you. I hate that I was forced to love you, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Most importantly, I hate that I love you, Bella Swan.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,223 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 103 - Updated: 2/3/2014 - Published: 12/28/2013 - Bella, Leah
False Dawn by ScarlettAstor reviews
Leah, trapped at La Push, unable to leave because of obligations to her family and pack. Harper, travelling the US in hopes of escaping her memories and grief. Can the two them find happiness together or will there just be more turmoil. Leah/OC Femmeslash
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 27,990 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 7/23/2011 - Published: 5/13/2011 - Leah
Hold Heart by mistressofdarkness666 reviews
A newborn army is being created again, this time there target is La Push. When a mysterious woman appears to assist the wolves; the Elders are apprehensive. Who is she? Why do the Elders dislike her? And why the heck is Leah looking at her like that?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 27 - Words: 35,302 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 8/3/2011 - Published: 2/4/2011 - Leah - Complete
She wolf in the closet: Leah's imprint by KamilleBlack reviews
Leah Clearwater imprints on a girl. This causes several conflicts and drama... There are some A\N and stuff that really shouldn't be there. I tried to take them off but I couldn't find 'em all...
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 93,596 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 3/22/2010 - Published: 12/14/2009 - Leah - Complete
When A Girl Imprints by Novelist505 reviews
Leah Clearwater imprints, but Bella just can't seem to figure out on who. Very stupid, I'm warning you. Inspired when my brother misinterpreted the epilogue of Eclipse. Takes place before Breaking Dawn, but after Eclipse.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,451 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 30 - Published: 7/31/2009 - Bella, Leah - Complete
I kissed a Leechlover by StarFixation reviews
Leah comes with a propostion.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 750 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/3/2009 - Bella, Leah - Complete
Stepsisters! by famouslastwordsx reviews
Sue Clearwater and Charlie Swan get married. That leaves Leah and Bella as...stepsisters? Leah hates Bella. Oh joy. Takes place in between New Moon and Eclipse. -Leahs POV.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,709 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 11/17/2008 - Published: 10/18/2008 - Leah, Bella - Complete
between one June and another September by bethemoon reviews
In the beginning, she comes home. Part of my Mary Blake 'verse, a deconstruction of Renesmee and with her, Twilight. Renesmee/Leah. PG-13.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,774 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/9/2009 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Leah - Complete
Turtle Dove by AliceLuvr53 reviews
Alice's heart breaks. She thinks it has no hope of ever healing, untill she meets the new student from the reservation. Will Leah be able to convince Alice to put their pasts behind them?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,232 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 7/24/2009 - Published: 4/26/2009 - Alice, Leah - Complete